OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid [VIDEO]
Date: August 12, 2022Author: Nwo Report

I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  Image-316

Posted BY: Adam Wilson
On Monday night, the FBI executed a search warrant on President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.
A day after the raid, it was revealed that the search warrant was not related to any other investigation in to President Trump, including the ongoing investigation that the January 6th Committee is carrying out in the aftermath of the ‘Stop the Steal’ rally.
Senior officials at the Department of Justice have admitted that the raid backfired ‘spectacularly’ after high-ranking Republican officials and some Democratic politicians accused Merrick Garland of politicizing the Department of Justice.
On Thursday, Garland attempted to do damage control at a press conference.

During the press conference, he admitted that he ‘personally approved’ the decision to raid President Trump’s home.

I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  XST3HfW2_normal
Greg Price
@greg_price11

·
Follow

Garland: "I personally approved" the Mar-a-Lago raid.

I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  4lRN-FDJenDD5EAt
2:09 PM · Aug 11, 2022

Learn More

https://nworeport.me/2022/08/12/i-personally-approved-the-decision-to-seek-a-search-warrant-the-internet-reacts-to-garland-press-conference-after-mar-a-lago-raid-video/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum