OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bill Gates Wants to Force Everyone to Live Off of His Synthetic Patent Pending Corn
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thanksgiving Supplies like Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Low In The US
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Current Crime Wave Is Unlike Any Ever Experienced In America
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» McCarthy: ‘We’re Going to Repeal 87,000 IRS Agents’ on Day One of Republican Majority
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Was COVID-19? World War V
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyToday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» When Green Turns Brown – And Nobody Notices
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyToday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Green” Energy Is a Scam. It Isn’t MEANT to Work.
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: Pierre Teilhard de Chardin’s Transhumanism & The Cult Of The Fourth Industrial Revolution
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyToday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Unexplained Deaths” Becoming #1 Cause of Death in 2022 in Canada, Australia, and Europe
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyToday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» “A” Solution for the Masses Does Not Exist: Perceived Reality Is in Fact Only Theatre?
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Government Pushs a “Digital Dollar” So It Can Seize Assets at Will & Enslave Humanity
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Unvaccinated Have Won
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Slammed Into A Brick Wall Named Joe Rogan
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 2:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Requiem For A Figurehead
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA vaccine adviser warns healthy young people SHOULDN’T get new bivalent COVID booster
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive - Michael Tellinger - Deep Dive into One Small Town, One Connected World
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New COVID Plandemic Documentary Exposes the Truth About Ivermectin and the Scandal That Let Millions of People Die Needlessly
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 2:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Have They Gone Completely Mad?" They Know That They Are Killing The Economy, But They Are Doing It Anyway
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Avi Loeb claims that there may be a second interstellar object on Earth
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA cancels Artemis I launch attempt but delays roll back decision
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Criticism of the Pharma Cartel and Its ‘Business With Disease’ Is Becoming Mainstream
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Largest Police Union Wins Vaccine Mandate Case – Judge Rules Vaccine Mandates “INVALID”
I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid

I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid [VIDEO]
Date: August 12, 2022Author: Nwo Report

I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  Image-316

Posted BY: Adam Wilson
On Monday night, the FBI executed a search warrant on President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.
A day after the raid, it was revealed that the search warrant was not related to any other investigation in to President Trump, including the ongoing investigation that the January 6th Committee is carrying out in the aftermath of the ‘Stop the Steal’ rally.
Senior officials at the Department of Justice have admitted that the raid backfired ‘spectacularly’ after high-ranking Republican officials and some Democratic politicians accused Merrick Garland of politicizing the Department of Justice.
On Thursday, Garland attempted to do damage control at a press conference.

During the press conference, he admitted that he ‘personally approved’ the decision to raid President Trump’s home.

I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  XST3HfW2_normal
Greg Price
@greg_price11

·
Follow

Garland: "I personally approved" the Mar-a-Lago raid.

I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid  4lRN-FDJenDD5EAt
2:09 PM · Aug 11, 2022

Learn More

https://nworeport.me/2022/08/12/i-personally-approved-the-decision-to-seek-a-search-warrant-the-internet-reacts-to-garland-press-conference-after-mar-a-lago-raid-video/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum