OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The “Great Zero Carbon” Conspiracy and the WEF’s “Great Reset”
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Perniciously Perfect Piece of Propaganda: The Covid Face Mask
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Do You Attract Rare Birds and Bees to Your Garden? Add Rare Plants
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spain Admits Spraying Deadly Chemtrails as Part of Secret UN Program: One Month after March 2020 Covid-19 Lockdown
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyToday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Incoming Huge Solar Storms Could Destroy Many Satellites, U.S. Gov’t Scientist Warns
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Salman Rushdie Stabbed On Stage During Speech
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Uninformed Consent - Official Full Documentary Release - Watch Now!
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» They weren’t supposed to find that
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Drops Quarantine, Distancing Recommendations, as 1.3 Million COVID Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» EXCLUSIVE: Warrant and Property Receipt from Mar-a-Lago Raid
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Roger Waters Destroys CNN Host About Ukraine & Taiwan
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders DOJ to Respond to Judicial Watch’s Motion to Unseal Mar-a-Lago Search Warrant Materials by 5p.m. EST on August 15
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2022 - Etchilhampton Hill (2), Nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 8th August
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2022 - Woodborough Hill, Nr Alton Priors, Wiltshire. Reported 3rd August.
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Perseid Meteor Shower Will Peak This Week: Here's How to Watch!
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rainwater No Longer Safe to Drink Anywhere on Earth Due to Cancer-Causing Chemicals, Scientists Warn
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former College Football Coach Fired for Refusing COVID Vaccine Files $25 Million Claim Against Washington State
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Covid Guideline Update Finally Allows “Individuals” To Make Their Own Decisions
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The hypocrisy of the Assange case
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the Untested and Dangerous Monkeypox Vaccine About to get an EUA to Avoid Legal Liability for Deaths and Injuries?
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Children To Be Given Polio Boosters To Protect Against ‘Vaccine Derived Polio’
Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT RESIST » Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide

Land of Promise, Cleansing Light from- God at Eventide

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

January 6 - Land Of Promise

Imagine the Hope of My Heart that day on the mountainside when I told My followers that to no throne on earth I led them; old forms and negations that had meant so much in the past were to be swept away; motives and impulses were to be all-important.

By the thoughts of his heart was a man to be judged. Prayer was like a son appealing to a father. Love was to be the foundation, the Golden Rule. Tribal, even racial, distinctions were to be ignored and the claims of the whole great family of God were to be met.

To such heights as they had never before scaled I led them, up to Peak-truths they had thought unscalable.

What hopes I had of them as their wonder turned to Vision and they responded to My Message.

What hopes I have today of each of you My Followers as you catch sight of your Land of Promise ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 7 - Cleansing Light

I am the True Light that cometh into the world, and men love darkness rather than Light, because their deeds are evil.

Truly not all men desire My Light. Not all men would welcome its clear shining.

Many shrink from its revelation, preferring the darkness that would hide their deeds, rather than the remorseless Light that would show the evil of which they are ashamed.

Pray for Light, rejoice to have it, welcome its revelation, and so, when in your lives it has done its searching, cleansing work, then bear it yourselves gladly, triumphantly, out into a world that needs so sorely the Light of the World.

http://www.twolisteners.org/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum