OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
S. A. D. - 11/03/22 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

S. A. D. - 11/03/22

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1S. A. D. - 11/03/22 Empty S. A. D. - 11/03/22 Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:26 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Shock Footage: Dancer Collapses During Performance, Dies from Heart Attack
Date: November 3, 2022Author: Nwo Report 

The male dancer was seen spinning around several times before falling to the floor as part of the routine; however, he did not get back up. Such occurrences appear to be happening in India, and indeed throughout the world, on a regular basis in the wake of the Covid-19 vaccine rollout.

S. A. D. - 11/03/22 Image-42

Posted BY: Adan Salazar

A dancer performing a routine for an audience died suddenly after collapsing onstage, alarming footage out of India shows.

The male dancer named Yogesh Gupta was performing dressed as Indian Goddess Parvati in Jammu last month spinning around several times before falling to the floor as part of the routine.

S. A. D. - 11/03/22 G5wl42KX_normal
Narendra nath mishra

@iamnarendranath
·
Follow

एक और हादसा। हंसते-गाते-नाचते हुए एक और मौत की LIVE तस्वीर। यह बहुत चिंताजनक ट्रेंड है। अब इसपर बहुत गंभीरता से व्यापक तरीक़े से बात होनी चाहये

0:59 / 2:20

12:12 AM · Sep 8, 2022

VIEW VIDEO HERE: https://nworeport.me/2022/11/03/shock-footage-dancer-collapses-during-performance-dies-from-heart-attack/

Once on the floor, Gupta could not get back to his feet and instead slumped over onto the ground writhing for seconds.
“The music continued with nobody realizing what happened,” reports the Economic Times of India, “and then another actor dressed as Lord Shiva got on stage and tried to pull him up.”
NDTV reports audience members believed the sudden collapse was part of the performance.
“Sources say the man, Yogesh Gupta, died of a heart attack,” NDTV reported, adding that, “Several such incidents have been reported from all across the country.”
A journalist who tweeted a video of the incident commented, “Another accident. LIVE pictures of another death while laughing and dancing. This is a very worrying trend. Now, this needs to be discussed in a very serious manner.”
Such occurrences appear to be happening in India, and indeed throughout the world, on a regular basis in the wake of the Covid-19 vaccine rollout.
Just weeks ago, Infowars reported on an Indian gym trainer in Ghaziabad who was caught on surveillance video dying from a heart attack while he did little more than sit in a chair

S. A. D. - 11/03/22 To5m8vSP_normal

NDTV
@ndtv
Follow

#NDTVBeeps | Video: Ghaziabad Gym Trainer Dies Of Heart Attack While Sitting On Chair

S. A. D. - 11/03/22 7qVOIE7BcycBeqI5

8:21 AM · Oct 19, 2022

Infowars in September also reported on a bereaved Indian father’s lawsuit against the Indian government and Bill Gates for falsely claiming the Covid vaccine that caused his daughter’s death was safe and effective.
People are unexpectedly dying so frequently that a feature-length documentary film has been dedicated to the phenomenon, which the mainstream media has been dismissing as a conspiracy theory.
H/t: Red Voice Media

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me/2022/11/03/shock-footage-dancer-collapses-during-performance-dies-from-heart-attack/

2S. A. D. - 11/03/22 Empty Re: S. A. D. - 11/03/22 Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

S. A. D. - 11/03/22 A5da9ec304bd8a00

3S. A. D. - 11/03/22 Empty Re: S. A. D. - 11/03/22 Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:41 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

S. A. D. - 11/03/22 FgpJG_PWYAEyx8L?format=png&name=small

4S. A. D. - 11/03/22 Empty Re: S. A. D. - 11/03/22 Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:49 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cause of Death Revealed After Colorado Republican Died Unexpectedly

S. A. D. - 11/03/22 Cropped-tony-gray-80x80
by Tony Gray
November 3, 2022

S. A. D. - 11/03/22 Dead-750x395
Colorado State’s House Minority Leader, Hugh McKean, died suddenly at home Sunday. A coroner’s report released Wednesday declared his death was caused by a heart attack, according to a Conservative Brief report.

Rep. McKean was running for a fourth term, according to a report in Colorado Politics.

S. A. D. - 11/03/22 AHR0cDovL2NsLmltZ2hvc3RzLmNvbS9pbWdoL2ltYWdlL2ZldGNoL2FyXzE2OjksY19maWxsLGVfc2hhcnBlbjoxMDAsZl9qcGcsZ19mYWNlczphdXRvLHFfYXV0bzpnb29kLHdfMTAyMC9odHRwOi8vaW1naG9zdHMuY29tL3QvMjAyMi0wOC83MzQxNzUvNjEwOGUxYzc4NmYyNjAwZjQ1YTgwMjNiNTNjY2E4ZDEuanBlZw

Funeral services are being planned and details will be made public once finalized, according to a statement from Colorado House Republicans.
The Conservative Brief further reported:
Colorado State House Republicans announced the sudden death of their minority leader last Sunday, saying that McKean died in his home in the early morning The prominent state lawmaker was running for a fourth term and his death was described as “tragic and sudden.”

Gov. Jared Polis released a statement saying: “I am devastated to hear of Minority Leader Hugh McKean’s sudden passing. A family man and a true public servant, Minority Leader McKean had a knack for making everyone feel like they were the most important person in the room. Minority Leader McKean cared deeply for his constituents, always had time for a conversation or a laugh, and truly worked every day to build a better future for every Coloradan. As a dad myself, I can’t imagine the pain his children and family are feeling at this difficult time. We are sending thoughts and prayers to all of Hugh’s loved ones and take comfort knowing his legacy will be felt in Colorado for years to come.”
CBS News reported what will happen next given he was running for re-election in November’s midterms:

McKean was working on his own re-election but was running unopposed in the District 51 race. Because he was unopposed, McKean will be considered a member-elect of the legislature, the Colorado Secretary of State’s Office explained. A vacancy committee will meet within a month of McKean’s death to begin the process of filling his House seat. That vacancy committee will be established by the Larimer County Republican Party in accordance with state statutes.
Jeff Hunt, the co-chair of the Western Summit, tweeted: “Colorado House Minority Leader Hugh McKean was a great friend and multi-year winner of the Centennial Institute Faith, Family, and Freedom award. My heart is broken. Colorado lost a principled statesman. I will miss our conversations. My prayers are with his family and staff.”
Dee Dee, a candidate for Colorado State Representative, tweeted: “Today, Colorado lost one of its most passionate advocates, House Minority Leader Hugh McKean. I will remember Hugh for his openness, curiosity, intellect, Rapier sharp wit, and generosity. As Colorado mourns the loss of a great leader, I mourn the loss of a mentor and a friend.”
Rep. Kerry Tipper tweeted: “Hugh often described the House as a family. Today, we are reeling. All I can think of is Hugh’s kids. Your dad loved you with all of his being. He spoke of you often in the chamber. You brought him boundless joy & he was unwaveringly proud of you.”
State Senator Rhonda Fields also spoke highly of McKean, writing on social media: “Today, I grieve the passing of House Minority Leader Hugh McKean. He served the People of Colorado with clarity, leadership, and dedication. My deepest condolences to his family, friends, and all who knew him. May he Rest in Peace.”

Thanks to: https://resistthemainstream.org/cause-of-death-revealed-after-colorado-republican-died-unexpectedly/?utm_source=newsletter2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum