OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening
Date: December 3, 2022Author: Nwo Report

County health officials pulled the batch of Moderna vaccines from distribution at the center, claiming it was “surprising” to see so many adverse reactions in such a short time.

Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening Image-64

Posted BY: InfoWars

A new COVID-19 vaccine “superstation” closed just hours after opening once six people were injured from the Moderna jab.

The vaccine supercenter in San Diego’s Petco Park began turning people away after six people experienced “allergic reactions” from Moderna’s mRNA injection.

“It was the clustering of individuals having apparent allergic reactions that in an abundance of caution, they slowed things down to be able to address” the incident, said San Diego’s Deputy Public Health Officer Eric McDonald during a press conference on Friday.

Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening 3-ROq3yf_normal
ZN
@ZN2_______

·
Follow

Moderna vaccine injures 6 people within hours of super vaxx centre opening

Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening 2gBiSlqqHqi2yD7q
4:30 PM · Dec 2, 2022

County health officials pulled the batch of Moderna vaccines from distribution at the center, claiming it was “surprising” to see so many adverse reactions in such a short time, NBC 7 San Diego reported.
However, county officials added that adverse reactions are “expected to happen” during this type of “mass vaccination campaign,” just not in such a short period of time.
One of the patients who suffered from an adverse reaction to the Moderna jab said she doesn’t think she’ll get the second dose after her experience.
“I’m still very unsure about it. I don’t think I’m going to be getting the second dose because I can’t go through that again,” she told NBC 7 San Diego.

She explained that her adverse reaction occurred immediately after receiving the jab.
“I have no idea what it looked like, but the second I said something about my ear, they all sprung into action and they grabbed an EpiPen and took me from the area I was sitting at to a gurney,” she said.
“Of course, I was immediately regretting my decision,” she added.
This comes as data continues to emerge revealing the COVID jabs are not only ineffective, but pose a myriad of severe health risks, including myocarditis, nerve damage, blood clots, reproductive issues, and more.

THANKS TO: https://nworeport.me/2022/12/03/moderna-vaccine-injures-6-people-within-hours-of-super-vaxx-center-opening/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum