OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program??? 9fICzbQmvE

Chris Sky: There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program

Some of you may remember the infamous November 5, 2021 Travis Scott concert crowd crush disaster, in which over 300 people were treated for injuries by first responders at the venue, 25 people were hospitalized, and 10 people were ruled to have died of “accidental compressive asphyxiation”.
There have been rumors (hotly denied) that there was a nefarious experiment conducted at the event, in which frequencies were used to activate the graphene oxide within the bodies of the vaccinated members of the audience, causing them to be physically remote-controlled.
Chris Sky claims that he had spoken to a family member of an 18-year-old woman who collapsed at the concert and survived but was in the hospital for weeks and later died of organ failure.

Chris says he never heard back from them until two days after the Monday Night Football incident in which Damar Hamlin had a heart attack on the field and cheated death.
He says the same relative called him to say that after his family member passed away:
“Moderna came and basically paid the family a whole bunch of money to keep quiet and also relocated them to a different part of Texas, gave them new phones, new numbers, new addresses, new identities, almost like a Witness Protection program.

“They were told they had basically two options. Either they were going to get destroyed in the media and destroyed in other ways if they spoke up about this or they could take the deal, take the money, take the new identities and basically just help them cover this up, help them sweep this under the rug.
“Well, that didn’t sit well with this guy, so he came and told me about it and I told you guys about it. Since then, people have been questioning the veracity of this and then I got contacted by a female researcher – I don’t know if she wants me to say her name – but she gave me corroborating government and military documents that prove in writing that what I describe is the standard operating procedure for military, especially when military and government know they are killing civilians.
“They know it is against the law and they have multiple remedies to deal with this and the most common is what we described: a pay-off, a re-location, a new identity and sweeping everything under the rug.
“This is a huge story, because this is not just the tip of the iceberg. This is a little speck. There’s thousands and thousands and thousands of cases like this, just in the United States and if you go around the world, you’re talking about millions of people whose lives were affected or even ended by these injections and every single government official knows, every pharmaceutical official knows and if you think it’s an accident that Fauci just retired at the end of 2022, after decades and decades…
“He got out of there, because he knows we’re about to move to Phase Three: holding these people accountable and they ca only plug so many leaks in the dam, before the cracks overwhelm, explode and all this information comes flooding out – and I’m gonna keep chipping away at that dam and there’s nothing they can do about it.
“This is exactly what’s going on and I’m gonna even include the documents that were sent to me, so I would love to see the Government deny this and I’d love to see them try to discredit this. This is what’s happening. This is how Moderna, Pfizer – if you recall, Pfizer paid out billions – billions – in a fine for misleading and false advertising, which ultimately caused the death of all kinds of people.
“So, if you think this is beneath them, you think this is beneath the Government, you think this is beneath the military, well, wake up, Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the reality of the situation and it’s only gonna get a lot worse from here, as they try to pass laws to make videos like this illegal, for me to tell you what’s going on.”

THANKS TO: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/chris-sky-there-is-a-vaccine-death-witness-protection-program/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum