OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
 Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

01/31/23

Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots

Danielle Baker, 43, was diagnosed with transverse myelitis after being pressured by her employer to get the two-dose series of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. After researching the batch numbers, Baker learned both doses were associated with high numbers of injuries and deaths.

By 
  Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.  

Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots Vaccine-induced-transverse-myelitis-danielle-baker-feature-800x417

Miss a day, miss a lot. Subscribe to The Defender's Top News of the Day. It's free.
Ohio native Danielle Baker had a career she loved, working as a certified hospice and palliative care registered nurse. She married the love of her life in the summer of 2020 and was enjoying life with her husband, her son and her stepdaughter.
By 2021, Baker was “the healthiest I had ever been,” she told The Defender.
But Baker’s life as she knew it came crashing to a halt, just days after being coerced in June 2021, by her then-employer, into receiving the two-dose series of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
Today, Baker, now 43, is permanently disabled, unable to work, faces financial ruin and has lost the ability to perform numerous everyday tasks and basic bodily functions.
In an interview with The Defender, following a separate interview with CHD.TV’s “The People’s Testament,” Baker shared her story.
Baker provided The Defender with extensive documentation and photographic evidence verifying her vaccination status, multiple diagnoses, including transverse myelitis, and current medical conditions.
‘We were so very active, always on the go’
Baker met her husband-to-be in 2019, at the same assisted living facility where she worked. By 2020, they were married and had blended their families.
Her son Ian, now 9, is “a kind-hearted high-functioning ADHD/autistic child.” Baker also welcomed into her life her husband’s daughter, Mady, now 10, “a beautiful girl with ADHD.”
“We were so very active, always on the go,” Baker said. “We felt important to expose our children to experiences in nature and did those adventures all the time, from primitive camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, canoeing — we really did do it all.”
Baker enjoyed her job as a certified hospice and palliative care registered nurse who worked on the frontlines during the first year-plus of the COVID-19 pandemic.
She described the difficulties of watching her patients suffer during COVID-19-related lockdowns and restrictions due to the lack of physical interaction with their families.
“I loved what I did,” said Baker. “I was afforded the honor to be invited into the homes [of my patients] and help those with limited time maintain autonomy and choose how they wanted their end-of-life care to look like.”
Baker had patients with life-limiting illnesses that progressed very rapidly and others that progressed over more time. “The one constant is the relationships I would build at the most vulnerable time,” she said. “I didn’t know it then, but God was teaching me the importance of the right to choose and maintaining autonomy.”
Baker always reviewed the “risks and benefits” when discussing medical treatment with her patients, and always allowed them to choose what they felt was in their best interests.
“My function wasn’t to have an opinion,” she said. “It was to present information and allow a path to be taken which was in line with that particular patient’s set of values. I had no trouble fighting for my patients and their medical rights.”
During COVID-19, her job became more difficult. “I watched too many lives suffer due to lack of family interaction because of the lockdowns, many times hearing from residents that ‘this fate is worse than death,’” said Baker.
‘Worst decision I ever made’
Baker came down with what she described as a mild case of COVID-19 in 2020. “The loss of taste and smell, along with fatigue, were the most bothersome of everything,” she said.
In the months that followed, she worked as usual but experienced “some brain fog” and “trouble thinking,” in addition to just feeling “off.” Despite these lingering symptoms, she continued to work.
Vaccine rollouts began in 2020-21 at her workplace. “The first to be vaccinated were healthcare workers and the elderly in facilities,” she said.
However, Baker described feeling “trepidation and hesitation, because I knew how the standards are for medication and getting it ‘passed’” through the regulatory agencies:
“I didn’t trust how fast it was zoomed through and that if you took the vaccine, you really had no idea what was going to happen. Add to it the [mRNA] technology being used, it was a perfect storm.
“In the cancer arena, gene therapy was getting traction … That in itself is worrisome to me. Taking a virus we know nothing about and then utilizing technology that allows it to penetrate down to the DNA? That was a big ‘no, I’m not getting it’ on my part.”
Baker said she’s always supported medical choice. “I wasn’t pro- or anti-vax, I was pro ‘let me have the information,’” she said. “But I had no plans to take it [the COVID-19 vaccine].”
During her CHD.TV interview, Baker said many of her co-workers felt similarly. “To know that they have this experimental — I hate even calling it a vaccine — experiment that they pushed through so fast and started jabbing people with it scared me to death,” she said, “And it scared most of our co-workers. And a lot of us didn’t want to take it.”
Baker was also confident she was protected because she already had the virus. “I developed COVID after a whole year of working in that environment without proper PPE, and I did just fine,” she said. “I came through it okay, and I know that gave me a natural immunity and I was okay with that.”
Baker said she was troubled that many of her patients disappeared after getting the vaccine:
“I remember when they started to do vaccinations in the nursing homes and assisted living [facilities], and people would load on a bus and go and they would have mass vaccinations.
“Thinking back, there would be empty rooms. These healthy people went for these vaccinations, and in a week or two, I saw their rooms were empty. I would ask the staff what happened, and a lot of times the answer was they had a stroke and died, or they had heart issues and had to move into a nursing home … I have no doubt that the shot is what escalated a lot of decline, even in our hospice patients.”
In spring 2021, her employer started sending emails to “encourage” staff to get the vaccine, pushing “the ‘safe and effective’ narrative” and offering incentives.
She said:
“An email came out stating we had until July to get the poison. If we didn’t take it and happened to acquire COVID, they would no longer pay for your days off. In addition, they put out a ‘safety net’ of sorts. The email stated that if you got the jab before July, then if you got sick because of the injection, you will be paid while off.”
Baker told CHD.TV her employer also offered other incentives, including cash bonuses of $100 and drawings for larger cash amounts, up to $5,000.
She also described “segregation” in the workplace, as unvaccinated staff members were required to be masked at all times. Employees were not informed about any possible exemptions.
“Our whole company knew the mandates were going to take effect in August [2021], so I took it with the belief in the ‘safety net,’” explained Baker.
She received the two-dose primary series of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine on June 4, 2021, and June 26, 2021.
“I needed my career, I needed my income, I needed our insurance because I was the carrier,” Baker told CHD.TV. “Worst decision I ever made.”
Finally, a vaccine injury diagnosis
Baker’s adverse events started 18 days after she received her first dose. “I went to the ER feeling like I had a kidney stone, because the pain was that bad,” said Baker. “I was released with a muscle strain diagnosis.”
At first, she didn’t connect her symptoms with the injection. But things got much worse after her second shot, she said.
“On the day of my second vaccination, I had a fall,” Baker said. “I was in excruciating pain from up the neck to down the arm, with shooting numbness and tingling.”
She thought she had broken her collarbone, but when she went back to the ER, doctors dismissed her.
“They had me in and out of there in a half hour, they took an X-ray and told us that everything was fine and sent us on our way,” she said.
The next day, she was back in the ER with even worse symptoms. Doctors did a CT scan on her neck and told her she had a separated AC joint.
But Baker’s symptoms worsened between June 28 and July 17, 2021. She felt “uncomfortable” and “didn’t seem to be healing right,” she said. By July 17, she was experiencing “horrible back pain again, had lost her ability to walk with any coordination, and felt “foggy and tired.” It was “the worst back pain I ever had,” she said.
“Over the next four days, I went from being normal to not being able to really even eat,” Baker told CHD.TV.
Then, after several visits to various doctors and a spate of tests, including spinal taps, an ER doctor diagnosed Baker with transverse myelitis, a neurological disorder involving inflammation of the spinal cord.
Baker said her “core group” of doctors now includes a primary care physician, a neurologist, an alternative pain practitioner and a consulting allopathic physician.
“All of those doctors are on the same page about my condition and directly link it to the shot” as “other causes have been ruled out,” said Baker.
Baker reported her vaccine-related adverse events to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and to MedWatch on Aug. 4, 2021.
“My VAERS report disappeared and my MedWatch report was never acknowledged,” she said. “Nobody else filed one on my behalf that I am aware of.”
Baker to FDA: ‘Shame on every single one of you’
Baker investigated the batch numbers of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines she received, and found they were associated with a disproportionately high number of adverse reaction reports, injuries and deaths.
According to documentation she provided to The Defender, batch number EW0181 of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was associated with 1,685 adverse reaction reports, 32 disabilities, 16 life-threatening illnesses and 14 deaths.
Thus far, 3.32% of individuals who received injections from this batch have reported severe adverse events, with a lethality of 0.83%.
Batch number EW0187 is associated with 1,757 adverse reactions, 24 disabilities, 31 life-threatening illnesses and 16 deaths. So far, 3.59% of those who received an injection from this batch reported severe adverse events, with a lethality of 0.91%.
“Not only did I get one bad shot, I got two bad shots,” Baker said. “So, it explains why I am in the condition I am in.”
On Jan. 26, Baker provided a “heart-wrenching” victim impact statement to the U.S. Food and Drug Association (FDA), during a meeting of the agency’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee.
Baker testified:
“The vaccine-injured are real. In June of 2021, I reluctantly received the Pfizer injection after being coerced by my former employer. I had a 17-year career as a certified and hospice palliative care registered nurse that I loved and was part of my identity.
“I asked if [my fall] was a direct result of the injection, but because of the ‘safe and effective’ narrative, I didn’t get the care that I needed and I was dismissed within 30 minutes without answers.
“We are in financial ruin because, ironically, I took the shot to keep the career that I loved and I no longer have.”
She concluded her testimony with scathing remarks for the FDA and other federal agencies:
“I submitted a VAERS report and a MedWatch in August 2021. My VAERS report disappeared from the system, and I have heard nothing from the FDA. Is it because you take your marching orders from Pfizer and Big Pharma? Will you continue to pretend I and the vaccine-injured don’t exist?
“The only thing more humiliating than losing my bodily function is your complete disregard for the vaccine-injured. Shame on every single one of you!”
Despite Baker’s testimony, FDA advisers voted that day to replace the original COVID-19 vaccine with bivalent boosters — despite a lack of clinical trial data.
As previously reported by The Defender, some advisory committee members have conflicts of interest with Big Pharma.
‘It puts a lot of strain on everybody’
Baker said she slowly regained function during the first three months after her injury, but it didn’t last.
“I am now completely disabled, unable to work as this has affected my physical capabilities along with my abilities to quickly and efficiently make decisions,” said Baker. “Even talking takes effort. I live day-to-day life in debilitating chronic pain.”
Baker still needs a walker or cane or scooter to move around and she’s in chronic pain. “Some days I can’t even tolerate human touch,” she said.
She added:
“I am chronically fatigued some days, with no energy to even move off the couch. My limbs turn cold, blue and painful on a regular basis. My heart rate drops below 50 often, and blood pressure skyrockets then plummets.
“I fall often, have bedsores and deal with chronic nausea, known to incapacitate me … My speech and cognition have both been affected and just putting words together is such a struggle.”
She can’t sleep in her bed “because by morning, my muscles have contracted and seized up, leaving me in tears.”
Baker’s condition also has affected her family, she said:
“My husband is now responsible for bringing an income in, transporting and taking care of the kids as well as taking care of me … To go anywhere means the need to pack up like you would for a child.
“It is hard to support the kids and their activities because I’m lucky to make it to their games, something I always took pride in attending.”
She’s “on so many medications just to help me get through the day,” she said. “It’s put a lot of strain on everybody, and they all tell me I’m not a burden, but I feel like I am and I’m stubborn.”
Help from support groups for the vaccine-injured and general public
Despite the challenges Baker faces on a daily basis and the hostile stance of her former employer toward her, Baker has found a high degree of support not just from her family, but from online support groups for vaccine-injured individuals, and from members of the general public.
Baker described the comfort she has found in interacting with other individuals with experiences such as herself, telling CHD.TV:
“My life aligned. I have my family and I have my close friends and I’m very thankful for that. But having an injured ‘family’ is different because they know exactly what you are going through. We all have similar problems and we’re able to talk about it and laugh about it to try to cope.
“I was so very fortunate when I was injured. I reached out and got connected into a wonderful group of people and it just grew from there. We remain united and we’ve found a purpose now, so that way we can be a voice to help all the other injured and spread the truth about this.”
Baker told The Defender that some of the groups she was able to connect to include the Vaccine Injury/Side Effects Support Group on Facebook, founded by another COVID-19 vaccine injury victim, Catherine “Cat” Parker, and Spirit PR, founded by Kevin Tuttle.
Describing her experience in these groups, Baker told The Defender “I have been blessed to have found a community of vaccine-injured and supporters. Knowing that there are people out there, such as yourself, fighting for us means more than I am able to articulate in words. They are my extended family now.”
Even this has not come without its challenges, however. For instance, Baker told The Defender that a video she uploaded to TikTok was censored and removed.
Baker has also found support from members of the general public, via contributions she has received as part of a fundraiser she has launched — funds which she says have helped her and her family get by.
“Just paying for day-to-day things is hard … The generosity of people is how we survive,” Baker told CHD.TV. “We wouldn’t be able to otherwise.”
This support has helped Baker find a new mission in life: to help others in similar situations as hers. “My mission is to attempt to help one person at a time through stepping up and sharing my story,” Baker told The Defender, “If I am able to accomplish that, then I have done what I am aiming to do.”

Watch CHD.TV here: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/danielle-baker-pfizer-shots-transverse-myelitis/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=244bf159-7cbe-42ec-93a2-3549ae8cb4f1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum