OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People

From D at Removing the Shackles…

I asked Judge Dale to please take a moment and review the UCC filings we have been posting from The People’s Trust and to give us his comments on them in simple language for my readers. This is his response(s)- I added one small note, which is in this colour purple. [I can't do purple on this blog without learning HTML so I've used bold typeface]

D

Dear Dee,

This is basically an: ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS TO ESTABLISH A FOREIGN JUDGMENT vis à vis the UCC [UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE] against all corporations and corporate agents claiming to have standing; authority and jurisdiction over a Sovereign American National of the Republic. The process also establishes damages against those entities for actions taken without establishing proof of implementing regulations and their standing; authority and jurisdiction.

The Administrative Process is the root of the legal deposition process wherein questions are asked of the plaintiff; defendant and witnesses under oath and all proof expected to be presented at trial is challenged. Concessions are made and acknowledged, so that the only matters actually tried, are the matters or issues that could not be resolved by the deposition process.

It is virtually impossible for any corporate government agent or agency to respond to this UCC process regarding implementing regulations and their lawful standing; authority and jurisdiction.

*** in order to fight against these “foreclosures” first the Governments would have to PROVE that they are NOT Corporations, which they can not do- they cannot go against these filings because to do so would actually PROVE that they ARE Corporations!***

The Delegates to the Federal Convention specifically voted against granting the Federal Government the power and authority to create corporations, upon the motion of James Madison [See: James Madison Journal of the Federal Convention, Vol.2, page 722]. Therefore, all government corporations, agents and agencies created by our representatives is a usurpation of power and subsequently is unconstitutional.

Only [WE THE PEOPLE] can amend our Constitution. Whenever our representatives act outside their authority, we need to notify them and then ignore their acts as lawful and continue forward with our Republic!

TERMS:

UCC = Uniform Commercial Code [notice to the world]

Wet Ink Signatures = prevents computer documentation

Implementing Regulations = a constitutional published law

Security Financing Statement = establishing you as a responsible

individual as opposed to a corporate entity

Nunc Pro Tunc = meaning now for then

PS/ The term FOREIGN means that they are foreign to us and we are foreign to them. A Foreign Judgment is a judgment created without benefit of a Trial. The Courts have become extremely difficult about accepting these Judgments.

First they require three [3] seals on the Judgment and in many States, the Clerks are directed to present these filings to the President Judge of the County for review before recording them, but his review never comes or the P.Judge denies the filing and instructs the plaintiff to bring a suit before the Court for trial, if they want to secure a judgment!

The UCC Clerks in most States will not record the FINANCING STATEMENT if you do not file it as a Corporate Entity! But you are not bound to use the State Office where you live! So far, the State of Washington is still doing everything above board and you can file your documents there. Once filed, no State Office or Court can refuse to accept a certified copy of a Financing Statement that is already in the system.

D~

People in foreclosure and living in a warranted State can rebuke the process by filing proof that the corporate Bank; agents; agencies involved have defaulted in proving their standing; authority and jurisdiction.

Some States are warrantless, which permits the Bank to by-pass the Court to foreclose. This complicates the process for many. I provided recourse for these individuals in PART 5 of my Exposé but I failed to include specifics.

D~

Judge Dale’s Expose can be read HERE

Along with Judge Dale’s Comments I am posting this article by kauilapele which contains links to several helpful documents and links to more filings.

Read the rest of the article…

Share this:
Twitter1
Facebook
More
Like this:
One blogger likes this.

This entry was posted in The Light Forces Front and tagged corporation, deposition, foreclosure, freedom, Judge Dale, republic, TOPPT.
Bookmark the permalink.
1 Comment
POST NAVIGATION← PREVIOUS
ONE THOUGHT ON “JUDGE DALE ON THE TOPPT UCC FILINGS, AND FURTHER INFO FOR LAY PEOPLE”

Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People « peoplestrustlosangeles says:
January 11, 2013 at 11:03 PM
[...] Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People. [...]

Thanks to:http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

So, If I am understanding this properly, this has to do with the RTS documents that the TOPPT UCC filings that were sealed/stamped/thumb printed? in blood????
Is this a correct understanding????

Anonymous

Awesome share 4 further clarification, Prpl--

Judge Dale on the TOPPT UCC Filings, and Further Info for Lay People 1598226751

Keep 'em coming, please :) ❤

HL: "... RTS documents that the TOPPT UCC filings that were sealed/stamped/thumb printed? in blood????"

U got the connection correct, HL; don't know if thumbprints are "in blood"; could be just red ink to imply same, status of Living man/woman being key issue to establish.

Their so-called "judicial courts" are not "judicial" at all- really also dead corpse fictions, only able to deal with other corporate fictions, thus the use of only ALL CAPS NAMES (ACN) to re-present live people, which we unwittingly "accept" (ignorance of the law is no excuse) by our response instead of DISSENT/ OBJECTION. THe DEAD cannot "do commerce" with the living. Even their COURT NAME is ALL CAPS, clearing declaring their dead CORPSE status that uses same ADministrative process/ "law" as TOPPT used to "foreclose" on ptw.

Touche!! Halleluyah!!

Anonymous

The Judge writes: " Only [WE THE PEOPLE] can amend our Constitution. Whenever our representatives act outside their authority, we need to notify them and then ignore their acts as lawful and continue forward with our Republic!"

I certainly hope the judge informs the Obama, Eric Holder, and Congress of this because I think they're getting ready to do away with the 2d Amendment via Exec. Order. Even the Constitution doesn't allow this, but for some reason none of these people seem to care about that legal detail.

OT, but I just went to see the movie Lincoln yesterday. The movie plot relates to his attempt to get the 13th Amendment (abolition of slavery) passed by Congress. There is a scene when the House is debating what might ensue if they pass it, they try to foresee how it will change the course of America. And now, 150 years later, we have Obama doing his best to make the entire Constitution null and void. None of those politicians could have ever dreamed of this. They were much more aghast that it could lead to the abomination of women voting! What precious irony.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks 7freemom for the confirmation and the explanation!

RavensMoon, I think I need to be able to go to the show more often!

Anonymous

How are you feeling HL? I heard this flu was a toughie. I thought I wasn't feeling so swell this afternoon and I read somewhere about taking hot green tea and raw honey. Not only was it delightful it seems to have worked!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Hey RavensMoon! I'm feeling better, and thank you for asking! I drink green tea all of the time, just don't do much honey, it messes with my candida, and the glycemic index of it sets me off too. A person wouldn't think that would happen with somebody who is hypo-glycemic, but it does me.

Anonymous

Well you are right about honey and candida. As a herb lady I'm sure you know how that's easy to control and get rid of. After a lifetime of antibiotics, I had that really bad in my 30's. I took Pau d'Arco and cut out all sugars, breads, etc. for a year. Once I starved the little yeasties out of my body I started to feel much better after a few weeks and it ever came back. High candida does make you hypoglycemic because your sugar gets all wacked out and you'll need to stay on a lo-carb diet after that, plus you have to say no to all antibiotics that the doctors push on you because that makes it worse. But the Pau d'Arco plus diet works!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

No it doesn't make me hypoglycemic, a very high metabolism does; the antibiotics and birth control threw my candida out of balance. I haven't tried the Pau d'Arco yet but I do take probiotics, and I try very hard to watch my diet but have to confess that I am a carbohydrate addict!!!! Don't think that I've ever met one that I didn't like! ha!

Anonymous

HL, the carb addiction is part of the candida infestation. When your body has too much yeast, the little yeast organisms crave sugar for their fuel. Breaking the addiction causes a huge die-off. I didn't say it was easy, but living with candida isn't easy either. Actually I do believe the hypoglycemia is a result of the candida cause I had it really bad when I had this problem and it went away when I got my carb addiction under control. Basically you eat a pile of sugar, you get a big rush, the yeast gorge and then you crash hard and run around looking for more carbs. It is a craving that cannot be denied. I could eat a whole bag of Oreos and not think anything was amiss. I had a pretty serious of case of this for quite a few years. Probiotics do help for sure, especially as a follow up to getting your bacteria balance back to normal, but unless you starve the buggers out, you'll live with them in your body forever. Most people do not want to hear nutritional/diet solutions to their health problems, but most often that's the only cure. That's true of candida. Just trying to help here because I know how unpleasant it is and how crappy I felt.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh honey! I am so aware of that! Most people aren't even aware that candida normally exists in balance in the body and that stress, antibiotics and birth control and sweets sets it off! One thing one does not want to do is take anything that supposedly eats only the bad yeast in the system. Tried that too, and spent almost 6 months or more replentishing the good it wiped out! not a good thing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum