OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years US-number-1-vaccines-given-to-babies-before-age-1

Source: CDC
Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years Life-Expectancy-U.S.-compared-to-other-nations
Source.

Comments by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Since last year (2022) I have been warning the public about the new class of “experts” that have arisen since COVID warning about the dangers of the COVID-19 injections, but who endorse and recommend all the other vaccines that have been approved by the FDA for the past 30+ years.
The corruption in the pharmaceutical industry and the injection of toxic vaccines that cause injuries and deaths did not begin in 2020 with the COVID shots, and there are many of us who have been warning the public on these killer vaccines for decades now.
I have also stated publicly that I am PROUD to be labeled as an “Anti-vaxxer”!
Like evil and the Devil, there are just certain things it is good to always be against, because there is nothing good in them.
Vaccines have never been proven safe nor effective – none of them. See:

Why I am Proud to Wear the “Anti-Vaxx” Label – History and Science Show Vaccines Have NEVER Been Safe nor Effective

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years Proud-antivaxxer

So I was very pleased to see an author on Substack, Marc Girardot, dig up some older information previously published by Neil Z. Miller who years ago exposed the fact that infant deaths due to vaccines are never listed on death certificates, because there are no CDC codes for cause of death due to vaccines. Instead, they are labeled as SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years Pediatrician-manual-multiple-vaccines-one-office-visit

Page from a pediatrician manual showing how to give multiple vaccines to babies in one office visit.
We have reported on the work of Neil Miller and others on this topic for over a decade now. See:

CDC Lists 131 Causes of Death For A Child but Omits Vaccines

What Are The Real Causes of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)? Why Are Vaccines Excluded?

Death Certificate Clerk Reveals How Cause of Death Reporting is Subjective and CDC Statistics are Not Reliable When Making Public Health Decisions

If you read the above 3 articles, you will clearly see how infant deaths due to the heavy CDC infant vaccination schedule have been covered up for decades now.
Thanks to Marc Girardot for taking the time to dig all this up and report on it.

Have Public Health Authorities Been Sacrificing Our Children on the Altar of Vaccines ?

by Marc Girardot
Covid Myth Buster Series
Friends – and foes – keep asking me: “Why are you absurdly stubborn on your Bolus Theory?”… The reason for my self-harming insistence is that if we let this crisis go down simply to a vaccine design flaw, a collective panic, a systemic corruption, or even manufacturing quality issues, if we find a variety of semi-truths, we will not addressed the profound reality of what has happened these past 3 years… – let me rephrase and correct this statement! – We will not address collectively the public health disaster that has been happening for nearly 60 years.
This public health disaster was driven essentially by the underlying authoritarian belief within part of Public Health Authorities and the Medical community that they know better, and therefore our informed consent can be nudged and manipulated for the greater cause of perceived collective health.
Whoever has kept his/her eyes opened these past 3 years can have a grasp as to the extent to which this hubristic lunacy can go… but, in my observation, the reality is far worse.
I want to give credit to and compliment Neil Z. Miller of the Institute of Medical and Scientific Inquiry in Santa Fe, New Mexico, for a courageous and insightful article that triggered and inspired me today : “Vaccines and sudden infant death: An analysis of the VAERS database 1990–2019 and review of the medical literature”. All of you should read it. It’s an eye opener.

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years?

There was a time – a long time ago – when I studied Language as a theme in philosophy.
Putting a name on things” is critically important in our collective life. It is indispensable to understanding the world, to building our intelligence, to communicating and solving problem…and therefore more generally to surviving.
What if a group of few individuals had the ability to un-name a concept or a thing? Would that reality disappear? … Not really. If the name in question were attributed to a real thing, say a coconut, the coconut would not stop existing. An alternative name would likely be found, may be someone from another country would bring “noix de coco1”.
What if it were a concept, something intangible? Well, that certainly would make things more complicated, but again, clear minded people would figure out a new way to express that concept and find another name…
What if that same group of people would impose a strict NewSpeak worldwide, a novel name, a unique standard that means a radically different thing? Well then the concept would literally disappear of the records of society, drowned into a conceptual pot-pourris. And the concept would become fuzzier requiring extensive ressources and time to resurface. Most don’t have time to dedicate to phantomatic treasure hunts, specially to unearth a painful concept…
What if I told you this actually happened?!
In 1979, the W.H.O. and the C.D.C. redesigned the ICD coding list – International Classification of Diseases – and erased the possibility for the world’s coroners to label a cause of death related to vaccination! You heard me. A coroner had no longer a clear code to input if he/she believed someone died of a vaccine. [vaccines are not therapeutic, they are prophylactic. And the poisoning carries legal implications which coroners probably would never venture into.] Have Big Brothers W.H.O. and CDC been “guiding” coroners to mischaracterise vaccination deaths ? In any case, this suppression means that Informed Consent” has been corrupt for decades as the extent of vaccine harm necessarily was downplayed considerably.

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0bb83d1d-15ad-4af1-a091-2fd5fb8e4c38_1464x622

“Vaccines and sudden infant death: An analysis of the VAERS database 1990-2019 and review of the medical literature” by Neil Miller, 2021
In the US alone, in the past 25 year, nearly $ 5 billion have been awarded to 9,946 victims2 of vaccination, or to their families. Obviously, ten thousand people represents the tip of a much larger iceberg. Those who had the clairvoyance to acknowledge vaccination harm, who had the fortitude and ressources to fight for compensation and who benefitted from the good fortune to win in court are a happy few in the tens of millions of vaccines injured, most of whom lived through their pain and health drama never knowing the vaccination was the cause of their Parkinson’s disease, or their cancer.

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe245b10b-1c45-4e69-bdb4-7a8181677996_2322x2476

National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program Monthly Statistics Report 
However there’s no question : In front of the Law, despite public health manipulations, vaccines harm exists and vaccination has been recognised as a killer in many cases, notably of babies.

Collectively, if we continue to hide vaccination harm, we will never get to understand the underlying cause of these dramas, and will never stop them.

Though I have more and more doubts on the efficacy and the very justification of many vaccines – call me anti-vaxxer! I’ll wear it as a badge of honour – what I am trying to highlight today is that if we hide reality, there’s no way people will actually find a solution to this never-ending flow of illnesses, however dramatic and sad. We can continue with this dramatic circus forever.
To be honest, I find it infuriating that some doctors dared telling me – when I was a young father – that it would be my fault if one of my toddlers would die. Seeding doubt and guilt as to whether I would have positioned the baby right in bed. I can’t imagine the guilt some parents have had to face – and still face every day – finding their little baby dead in the crib. Taking the responsibility and the guilt upon themselves when, in reality, the injection was to blame!
Data show that for decades, public health officials and doctors have been playing Gods, indiscriminately injecting kids with an ever growing arsenal of products, occasionally killing them, often harming them for life.

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F400975bb-d531-49b3-8571-c8a014f29a95_1858x1246

Prior to the 1960s, the concept of sudden infant death syndrome didn’t even exist, and was not listed in the main causes of mortality. So, between 1960 and 1980, public health had to realise immunisation was a cause for serious concern. In 1979, they chose to hide it from the public and to protect vaccine manufacturers. And so harm has continued … as if nothing could be done to avoid vaccine adverse effects.

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fddc391b2-1c32-4b35-9129-5802dd3c2820_2262x1108

Between 1990 and 2019, 2,605 infant deaths were reported in VAERS, 78.3% of these deaths occurring within a week of vaccination! For the record, using a 59x myocarditis under-reporting factor (likely conservative) as per the Engler et al study 3 on SmallPox vaccines – one can estimate that nearly 153,700 babies died of vaccination over thirty years. Some 5,120 families sorrowed each year during decades.
17% of all infant deaths reported in VAERS occur the day of vaccination. And 78% within a week!

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F512f31c1-ccbf-463e-b637-f5e5228fdf01_1390x1472

That’s no coincidence. In any other business, that synchronicity would be evidence enough, specially given:
  • healthy kids don’t normally die,
  • the stake are high: our kids’ lives!
  • the precautionary principle would invite to a review, if not an immediate complete halt.

But “No!” in public health, a scientist reporting that will be shamed and his carrier ruined for questioning the official narrative, as we have witnessed these past 3 years.

Public Health Authorities have managed turning ethics upside-down supposedly for the greater good.

Except if it’s truly for the greater good, why are they spending so much energy trying to:
  • Erase all traces of vaccination-induced death or harm by stopping coroners using the appropriate label;
  • Relabel vaccination-caused deaths with other illegal labels: bed suffocation, strangulation fallacies, COVID…
  • Fragment and camouflage all adverse effects so as to make them acceptable (viral, bacterial, genetic, unexplainable!) as if Guillain-Barré, autism, SIDS, hepatitis or pediatric myocarditis hadn’t the same root cause. A very dark divide and conquer strategy built on hubris and arrogance, possibly corruption.

Let’s be honest, presumably to avoid vaccine hesitancy, we are causing harm to our new-borns and to our children! We are no different than Incas practicing human sacrifice. Actually, we are far worse as the numbers are staggering.
Whether it is to capture billions of dollars in revenue, or to pay tribute to the vaccine God (some are religious and utterly irrational about vaccines), we have sacrificed our collective health to this lunacy, and the emotional and economic consequences of this are simply gigantic.

Imagine if we could avoid many cancers, most Parkinson and Alzheimer’s diseases, MSI, autism…and more. That’s what we are contemplating, however hard it is to believe.

As we are witnessing in the gruesome aftermath of COVID vaccination, immumisation accidents occur frequently 4. Pr. Muëller from Basel University Hospital showed 2.8% of vaccinated staff had clinical cardiac issues, and that 100% had some degree of cardiac impact…
Throughout multiple articles, I have demonstrated that inadvertent intravascular injection of vaccines is a reality, and that the mechanism of harm 5 can – and will – apply across the endothelium according to the exposure of the endothelium. And so to SIDS, one needs to add clinical and sub-clinical damage to:
  • the brain likely explaining the explosion of autism this past 20 years,

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F8c862e30-2130-4afd-888f-81f82faa622a_1710x1670

• the heart explaining the rise in pediatric myocarditis 6,

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F196c7a46-5e87-4348-9f6c-8f29be153cd1_2394x272

• the liver explaining hepatitis as we saw over summer

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc5674e50-ffbf-45df-872e-bd8e0cfa1382_1812x646

• the bone marrow explaining children blood cancers such as Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia which particularly touch toddler below 5 years of age;

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fec7cf97c-acc0-486e-92c4-a6e754b2c020_964x964

• the pancreas with Type 1 Diabetes …

May be it’s time for our generation to wake up, dig into our ancestors’ self-preservation DNA and resist this man-made dystopia.
Contrary to what we have been made to believe, vaccination is neither safe for our children, nor for us. Poor vaccination protocols have been the likely premier cause of illnesses for over a century.
The stakes are enormous, civilisational, I would risk. A civilisation that doesn’t care for its children inevitably will flounder.
Does our generation have the grit to tackle this monster? For our children, I pray we will find the force. Let’s start by demanding a change in the W.H.O. ICD codes and ask – as my friend John Beaudoin has been asking for months – that vaccine databases be tied with mortuary databases.
Putting a name on the cause of death is a minimum respect owed to our deceased…
Read the full article at Covid Myth Buster Series

THANKS TO: https://healthimpactnews.com/2023/mislabeling-vaccination-deaths-for-50-years/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum