OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon
01/12/2013

OCrush Email to Hopesaway OCRUSH E-MAIL JAN 12TH

Hello again my friend

This information I’m going to give you I will leave it to your discretion to share with whom you believe is trustworthy. I called my second cousin a few days ago whom is on my mom’s side of the family. He is the one that guided my cousin to the ABB job. My second cousin has many connections and we are close. He calls this investment " poor man’s investment to riches".

In other words anyone can afford it and become wealthy. He gave me a name and asked me to research him. His name is Mohamed El-Erian. He is the ceo and co-investment officer of Pimco. On December 24 he was appointed by our President to head the US Global Development Council. The UGDC is funded by USAID (in the past it was called the Marshal Plan). Spyro said the iqd will revalue this month no matter what. I researched El-Erian and found some interesting information.

Following up on my research with him and having a long conversation (loves to talk politics) I understood the jungle of politics and monetary policy. He inspired me to do the research so I could understand what he wanted to discuss with me. Now I know how big this is for the US and why it has taken so long for it to happen. One hint...the trillion dollar coin is legit and El-Erian is an expert.

Cheers :)))
I could not agree more. I read about this but did not think it to be true.

"Spyro said the iqd will revalue this month no matter what" statement is one I absolutely believe 300% as being true and factual. I will share more later.

You better get your affairs in order because the time has now run out. It is going to re-valuate to the rate I told you in my previous post regardless if you are ready or not ready.

Thank you for sharing such great information about our investment.

Blessings,

Steve

PIMCO
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pacific Investment Management Company, LLC (commonly called PIMCO), is an investment firm headquartered in Newport Beach, California, in the United States, and one of the largest active global fixed income managers in the world.[2] As of September 30, 2012 it had $1.92 trillion in assets under management[3]

PIMCO is led by co-founder William H. Gross,[4][5] (usually known as Bill Gross) who serves as Co-Chief Investment Officer, and Mohamed A. El-Erian, the other Co-CIO as well as the firm's CEO.[6] It is the world’s largest bond investor.[7]

Gross manages the Total Return Fund, the world’s largest mutual fund with assets of $242.7 billion as of June 30, 2011.[8] He co-founded the firm in 1971, launching with $12 million of assets. Previously, PIMCO had functioned as a unit of Pacific Life Insurance Co., managing separate accounts for that insurer's clients. In 2000, PIMCO was acquired by Allianz SE,[9] a large global financial services company based in Germany, but the firm continues to operate as an autonomous subsidiary of Allianz.

PIMCO oversees investments on behalf of a wide range of clients, including millions of retirement savers, public and private pension plans, educational institutions, central banks, foundations and endowments, among others.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I just talked to someone in the know, a banker, that said he was informed on the trillion dollar coin which is made of platinum. It is a ruse that our gov came up with and put that arbitrary amount on so that they could "repay" China. It is just more lies from this gov. I hope that this is the crash and burn that we have been told of for the catalyst of the RV.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon Like

terbo56

terbo56

Indeed, ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am hearing very interesting stuff right now about this. I think this fake coin thing is the answer. But the irony is the man behind this idea, Klugman, did a stand in the movie Get Him to the Greek. hahahahahahahahaha so silly it has to be true!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh really? I am getting excited LOL!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I don't want to raise false hopes..... but just have your plans ready for cash in. I have been speaking to him for almost 2 years now. At first he was skeptical... now he has a plan for me and my buddies to cash in and has been working on how I should set up the trusts. That is huge!!! He said his bank would be wining and dining us to get our accounts. This is a 90 degree turn around from 2 months ago. So he knows something..... but he could not say. That is enough for me.

:athuup:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon Like

x 10 lol!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well I'm definitely liking this more and more!!!

Oh poor Nanneerose!!! You're melting!!!

MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon 3209671710

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh HL we are melting it's bloody awful!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I sent you snowflakes in another post! Do you need some more????

Here you go!!!!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhhh thank you so much HL!! I love my little snowflakes!! :athuup:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

You're so welcome!!!

MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon 1627700311

terbo56

terbo56

Here's a blizzard for you NanneeRose-Maybe this will 'cool' you off!! :snowglove: ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ :flappysm: ❄ ❄ :snowflake ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ :

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well your blizzard worked terbs we have cooler temps on the way woooohoooo! Thanks guys! MUST READ:OCrush and SteveI Posts from PeoplesDinar Saturday Afternoon 3019145770 :athuup:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum