OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted
Date: February 12, 2023Author: Nwo Report 

Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted Image-317

Posted BY: Breitbart

On Friday’s broadcast of Caribbean Power Jam Radio’s “The Reset Show,” New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) defended the city’s coronavirus vaccine mandate for city workers that is being rescinded because “we’re seeing a normalization of COVID,” and stated that the fact that employees said, “I want to do whatever I want. That just wasn’t right.” Adams also said that “there may be another time that we’re going to have to do mandates again because these viruses are not going away.”

Adams stated, [relevant remarks begin around 51:20] “I know what COVID looked like, and I know that if we didn’t have those mandates — I take my hat off to Bill de Blasio. That was a tough call, because you know New Yorkers…no New Yorker wants anyone telling them anything. … That’s just who we are. We don’t want to be mandated. We don’t want anyone to tell us to put on a mask. That’s just who we are. So, that was a cultural shift in our mindset to say, we’re fighting this dangerous virus. I was at the hospitals, seeing trailers of bodies. I saw the nurses and doctors and hospital employees wearing plastic bags and makeshift face masks, putting themselves in harm’s way. I saw the first responders. I was on the ground. Remember, I moved into Borough Hall and dealt with that virus, responding every day on the ground. This was real. If we didn’t have that vaccine and we didn’t have those mandates, we would have lost so many more lives.”

He continued, “And so, those who made the determination that, no, I still want to come into a work environment and I’m not going to be vaccinated, no, I want to still ride the trains. I want to do whatever I want. That just wasn’t right. That wasn’t right. And they made a decision and the law was on our side that said we could mandate. And so they were removed. Now that we’re seeing a normalization of COVID, there may be another time that we’re going to have to do mandates again because these viruses are not going away. We’re dealing with a whole new environment of what we are fighting against, some of these viruses. They made the decision not to be vaccinated. They lost their jobs. We see the need now to lift the mandate, but those who lost their jobs could re-apply for their jobs, but they’ve got to re-apply just like everyone else.”

THANKS TO: https://nworeport.me/2023/02/12/adams-we-may-need-vax-mandates-again-it-wasnt-right-for-people-to-do-whatever-they-wanted/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum