OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE IMG-0581-e1676302130331

[Screenshot/YouTube/NewsNation]
Nicole Silverio Media Reporter
February 13, 2023

Body camera footage showed the moment authorities arrested NewsNation reporter Evan Lambert at a news conference in East Palestine, Ohio.
Police confronted Lambert for allegedly being too loud with his livestream at Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine‘s Wednesday press conference about a derailment of a train carrying toxic chemicals, according to an East Palestine Police Department news release. The confrontation erupted when Lambert refused repeated demands to leave.
The footage showed authorities demanding that Lambert leave the gymnasium where the conference was being held. Maj. Gen. John Harris Jr. of the Ohio State Highway Patrol approached him and appeared to push him on the chest with one hand. A state trooper stepped between the two and moved Harris away from the journalist.

https://youtu.be/6S8J9zuFt0I

Lambert insisted he had a right to be at the news conference and refused officials’ requests to leave. Two individuals grabbed him by both arms and led him into the doorway where he was pushed to the ground and handcuffed.

The officers arrested him for trespassing and resisting arrest after telling him to stop his live broadcast, according to CBS News.

Harris claimed he felt threatened by Lambert’s alleged aggressive advances toward him, ultimately leading him to put his hand on his chest, according to the outlet.
“I instinctively put my hands on his chest to keep him from bumping into me, which I felt was inevitable if I had not protected myself,” Harris said.
Lambert was released on bond after spending about five hours in jail, CBS News reported. He staunchly denounced the arrest by defending his right to cover the event.

THANKS TO: https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/13/newsnation-reporter-arrested-mike-dewine/?utm_medium=email&pnespid=6LVtWDQZMrMYweOdqT_5SY2FsQn_BZ53d.i80fRivxZmRevGfJj589qr6G5TFs510m5ajiyrVQ

peggyb likes this post

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Watch – Citizen Journalists Break Through Media Blackout on Toxic Ohio Train Derailment
Date: February 14, 2023Author: Nwo Report 

Citizen journalists are bypassing the mainstream press to spread the news on the massive train derailment contaminating eastern Ohio with toxic chemicals.

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE Image-358

Posted BY: Adan Salazar

Social media users took to TikTok and other platforms to get attention on the devastating fallout caused when 50 train cars derailed in East Palestine, Ohio, causing noxious chemicals like vinyl chloride to spew into the region.

Below, hear on-the-ground witness testimony you won’t get from the mainstream media, and get the scoop from concerned residents taking deep dives on the story.

Listen to warnings for nearby areas concerning the toxic compounds that appear to be contaminating waterways and destroying wildlife and livestock after local governments ordered controlled burns of the chemicals – then gave the all-clear for people to return home.
**Warning: Some videos contain graphic language. Viewer discretion is advised.**

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE LiwMfJxT_normal
Johnny Midnight 
@its_the_Dr

·
Follow

I have tweeted the Train Derailment in Palestine Ohio, This Young lady says it’s much worse than we can imagine, it’s in the water, schools of fish floating dead, the place is inhabitable. Says Red Cross etc no show.

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE KFSoOLgaG_VMhC1m
2:15 AM · Feb 13, 2023

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE 2_NQ4n1M_normal

Jimmy Levy
Feb 12, 2023
@JimmyLevyMusic
·
Follow

Ohio is facing a Chernobyl-like crisis at the moment, chemicals are killing cattle and fish from hundreds of miles away caused by a “train derailment” and the mainstream media has not said a word about it. Reporters are being silenced. This is a disaster. Share this everywhere.

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE FozUbV2WAAAqXDu?format=jpg&name=240x240

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE FozUbV4XwAAOLP1?format=jpg&name=240x240

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE FozUbV0WcAEVfEr?format=jpg&name=360x360

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE FozUbV1WAAIv7Uj?format=jpg&name=360x360

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE Fb6kmbjK_normal

FeArLeSs

@futuretrader69

Follow

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2023/02/14/watch-citizen-journalists-break-through-media-blackout-on-toxic-ohio-train-derailment/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE _42Xlf-1_normal
Teo Anon17
@TeoAnon17

·
Follow

Dead fish are being pulled from rivers outside East Palestine, #Ohio. The trucks doing the work are labeled EnviroScience, an Ohio-based company that provides "time-sensitive solutions to environmental challenges." #OhioChernobyl

‘Do Not Touch Me’: BodyCam Shows Police Detaining Reporter Covering Derailment Of Train Carrying Toxic Chemicals plus MORE QX9bagnDuw2xwv0T
2:02 PM · Feb 13, 2023

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://twitter.com/TeoAnon17/status/1625223891424518145?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1625223891424518145%7Ctwgr%5Ecf15b8052f1b7060f675cf96721de03e7e46cf68%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnworeport.me%2F2023%2F02%2F14%2Fwatch-citizen-journalists-break-through-media-blackout-on-toxic-ohio-train-derailment%2F

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum