OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order

As Feinstein, on behalf of Obama, continues her full frontal
assault on the Second Amendment, Americans are being as united and as
verbally defiant than at any time since the Tet Offensive in the Vietnam
War era.

On the surface, it would appear that although our Second Amerndment
is in jeopardy, at least our First Amendment rights are being fully
exercised by a courageous American public who are finally standing up to
the communist inspired tyranny coming out of the Whitehouse. At least, I
wish that were true.

With cries that “The government will get my gun when they pry it out
of my cold dead hand,” we should feel encouraged and emboldened.
However, I am not optimistic. Americans have become weak, spineless and
almost hopelessly dumbed down. When push comes to shove, I am afraid
that most Americans will cower in the corner and give up their guns and
any other rights to the criminal bankers that have hijacked our
Republic. Speaking out carries risks, it is not for the faint of heart.
There are real and significant consequences to speaking out as you try
move people from the proverbial blue pill to the red pill.

Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  6dwrjr

Soon, most of us will have to decide, do we take the proverbial red
pill, or continue taking the blue pill and roll over and go back to
sleep and peacefully await the grim reaper courtesy of our global
masters?

There are three distinct dangers facing every advocate for truth who
dares to take the red pill. Please allow me to illustrate how dangerous
it is to be an become an advocate for the truth, an advocate for justice
and an advocate for real change.

First, If you choose the red pill, you will be lonely beyond belief
because all of your friends have taken the blue pill. You will be
ridiculed by those who you thought cared for you.You will face such
derision to the point that you will even question your own values,
beliefs and even your sanity.

Second, if you choose the red pill, you will be ostracized by the
purveyors of the matrix and their minions who dine on a steady diet of
blue pills. As a result, you could lose your job, have your taxes
audited and even be jailed. As in the case of Sherrie Wilcox, you could
have your parental rights threatened and face losing your child. In the
case of Stacy Lynne, you could actually lose your child for daring to
speak out against governmental criminality.

Thanks to: http://aworldchaos.wordpress.com

2Most Americans Will Submit to the New World Order  Empty The Matrix - The Pill Scene Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

terbo56

terbo56

There will be 'NO' new world order- Those assholes are done-They'll all be done and overwith shortly, and Feinstein will be strung and quartered-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yes she is something else isn't she??

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Pfft well I am not American but I reckon I can safely say "F" "U" to conformity!! New World Order Shmorder they can shove that!

terbo56

terbo56

Yes, Purpleskyz, Feinstein is a piece of work- The only thing she would actually be good for is 'target practice!!

Last edited by terbo56 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ewwwwwwww terbs LOL!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahhh... YIKES.. I think....

MartyM

MartyM

Excelent point Terbo... lol

Anonymous

We're talking apples and oranges here. There is "speaking out against the government" and there is "removing yourself from the matrix." These are not the same thing. As to being ostracized, why would anyone care what the brain dead blue pill takers think?

terbo56

terbo56

I'd take ALL the red ones I could get my crumb snatching hands on, and still tell the Gov, the way it is, and feel good about it- Who gives a rats ass what our bogus government thinks? I'm not in this world to give a shit what anyone thinks, and that's a fact, and the funny thing is, my very few friends know that- It doesn't really matter, because my experience tells me I do better alone anyway-If your so called friends or buddies doubt you just one time, that tells me you don't need 'em-Because they will Always be a pain in the ass-I don't do drama, 'f' that- Life's too short for that shit, and I don't need it in my life-And I DON'T put up with it-I tell it like it is, and if people don't like it, oh well, sorry about ya-Tough shit- : :x :x

Anonymous

Terbs, I agree with you 100%.

terbo56

terbo56

Thankyou, Ravensmoon! It's nice to know someone agrees occasionally!! :D :cheers: ;)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Bloody hell terbs that was a mouthful LOL! And I always bloody agree with you so what are you talking about (hands on hips)!

Raven, I think I am a remove yourself from the Matrix type person?!

terbo56

terbo56

Like you, NanneeRose, I don't bother with too many people, other than the people I met on this site, as this is what's most important to me- Didn't mean for you to take that the wrong way-Sorry about that-I know you agree with me, and a few others here- No worries!!

MartyM

MartyM

Well Terbo, I generally agree with you, and though I know what your saying here, just thought I would raise the point, that there's No Such Thing as "I don't do Drama"...
No matter how you look at it, Life IS a Drama. Simple as that. We all have to decide how we want it to play out and the charecters we allow to participate, but it's all just one big Drama, called reality/life. Not meaning to pick on you specifically, it's just that I hear that from soooo many folks and What they are meaning, isn't what they are saying... jus say'n :)
Marty ;)

terbo56

terbo56

I was talking about my 'immediate' life- I never believed what the gov told me, anyway- I do understand what you mean-No worries- :cheers: ;)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh I didn't take it the wrong way terbs not at all was just gammin ya lol!

terbo56

terbo56

*WHEW*!! :cheers: :lol: :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum