OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyToday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Red Cross is warning all Americans that Covid-vaccinated humans are INELIGIBLE for donating plasma
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brandon Goodwin to keep his MOUTH SHUT about blood clots from Covid-19 vaccine that ended his season
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyToday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Patrol Terminates 127 Employees Over Vaccine Mandate
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 180 San Francisco City Officials, Including Police And Sheriff Employees, Placed On Leave For Not Being Vaccinated
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 750 GE Federal Contract Workers Walk Out in Protest Against Vaccine Mandates in Ohio
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enduring mysteries : The Georgia guidestones with Will Ellis.
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Free Covid Crusher
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyToday at 10:42 am by Richard Noakes

» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
The Failed Cabal Timeline EmptyYesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Failed Cabal Timeline

The Failed Cabal Timeline

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Failed Cabal Timeline Empty The Failed Cabal Timeline Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:26 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Failed Cabal Timeline
Posted by American Kabuki
March 11, 2013

This is the 2nd piece of the recording supplied to me by an anonymous contact in late 2012. The other portion of this video was about the mind controlled Montauk children was published shortly after the killings in Sandy Hill NJ. I felt that information had to get out immediately.

This portion I delayed posting, mostly because there was so much hysteria around 12/21/2012, both from the negative disaster perspective (Hollywood did its best to magnify that possibility) and from others expecting a suddenly miraculous new world. I had no desire to contribute to the negative side of things and decided to delay this until January. At least that was my thinking, little did I know the OPPT would be giving me a ring, and change my life and blog forever. So this is a bit delayed.

This footage outlines Al Bielek's accidental trip down the Nazi cabal time line. Al was on the USS Eldridge during the Philadelphia experiment. He and another man named Duncan jumped over board when things got strange thinking they'd land in the water, instead they traveled through hyperspace into the future on another time line on earth. This is the same timeline remote viewed by Bill Brockbader and mentioned in the Daniel papers on Time Travel. As far as I know this is unpublished information.

This timeline did not happen for us. There were at least 3 timelines for 2012, perhaps more. They have all merged into our current timeline, quite peacefully so. The timeline described in this video is the one the Nazi cabal and Illuminati had hoped to bring about. They failed. Creator Source had more positive plans for humanity.

Thanks to: americankabuki.blogspot.nl

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum