OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Intelligence Briefings

TOM HENEGHAN EXPLOSIVE INTELLIGENCE BRIEFINGS
ALL patriot American MUST know, with sources inside
American/European intelligence agencies and INTERPOL reporting what is really going on behind the scenes of the corporate-controlled, fascist, extortion-friendly propaganda U.S. media's massive deceptions
http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/
https://twitter.com/Tom_Heneghan
http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/Financial_Treason_And_A_Lot_More.html

Sunday  June 16, 2013

FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE

by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

UNITED STATES of America  -  It can now be reported that the NSA (National Security Agency) and its affiliate company, defense contractor Booz Allen, are now in possession of every American's personal financial records and bank account numbers as the corrupt Nazi Paperclip occupation U.S. government is now preparing for a declaration of "Martial Law" that will coincide with a financial emergency and a massive "bail in" aka Cypress-style by corrupt and insolvent U.S. banks that will lead to the direct looting of federally insured U.S. checking and savings accounts of every American.

Note: Provisions of the Dodd-Frank banking legislation allow crooked banks to re-capitalize their derivatives using the deposits of their customers and, accordingly, make the FDIC irrelevant and giving the Bank of England authority over the U.S. banking system.

FDIC & Bank of England Create Resolution Authority
http://www.silverdoctors.com/fdic-bank-of-england-create-resolution-authority-for-unlimited-cyprus-style-bail-ins-for-tbtf-banks/

This has not been reported to the American People by the corporate fascist NSA-controlled U.S. media.

This treasonous financial scheme is under the directorship of former Obama U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and former George W. BushFRAUD U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry 'Hank' Paulson.

Note: Crooked banks are, once again, massively overmargined in derivative holdings tied to almost every stock, commodity, currency and bond market in the world.

At this hour, the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and the Nazi German "Skull and Bones" Deutsche Bank are broke and 2,000% overmargined in the Japanese yen foreign currency market aka naked written put and call options.

Deutsche Bank "Is Horribly Undercapitalized...It's Ridiculous" Says Former Fed President Hoenig
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-06-15/deutsche-bank-horribly-undercapitalized-its-ridiculous-says-former-fed-president-hoe

The pending financial Armageddon has been enabled by the treasonous activity of both the privately owned U.S. Federal Reserve and the Bank of Israel, which recently launched a direct attack on the U.S. bond market (naked written call options) in an attempt to "bail out" the back ended derivatives (ass backwards) of the criminal U.S. bank JPMorgan Chase.

P.S. At this hour we can report that NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden is in direct possession of thousands of email correspondence between U.S. Representatives and U.S. Senators that finger over half of the U.S. Congress in pedophilia and direct solicitation for services from under age prostitutes both heterosexual and homosexual. MORE

View full explosive briefing
http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/Financial_Treason_And_A_Lot_More.html

http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/

2EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE Empty Ms Skyz did i ever tell you Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

I thought Martha Stew was a babe ! ..
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE MArtha-Stewart

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Some men like playboy Bunny's .. Me i have pic of Martha in my Gun locker

terbo56

terbo56

She ain't bad for a K mart spelunker-She's a 20 rating- She'd get 'tagged' after twenty beers- She has her own clothing line, too- EVERYTHING, half off! Not a bad set of 'fun bags' on that hosehound'-

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

She just dose it for me 56 .. I hear ya on the 20 beers my friends say the same .. I just ding her wholesome ways . and her  Girly lets bake some useless stuff  thing ...weird eh

terbo56

terbo56

Not really, anyone can play 'TAG', if you know what I mean- She could probably 'draw' a golfball through 50 feet of garden hose- Just hang on to something solid-

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

lmao:cheers2:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh you 2!!

terbo56

terbo56

Peaks, NanneeRose is 'Home', gotta keep it clean, or she'll kill us both-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL especially with Martha!! I looooove Martha EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE 3366453380

terbo56

terbo56

ElmoElmoEXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE 3366453380EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE 3366453380

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Can I just say every time I look at Peak I feel like a cigarette and it's been over 12 months now since I gave up LOL!! Wonder what that's all about?!

terbo56

terbo56

I still smoke one ocassionally, but the urge never really leaves some people, My Father quit cold turkey, and never cared if he smoked another, and a friend of mine next door hasn't smoked for 20 years, and he Still has the urge once in a while-Funny how that works, ain't  it?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh it's such shit!! Some days I really wish I hand't given up even tho I know it's way better for me not to smoke ugh!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

I would love give it to Martha call her Betty as I am crocker her in the cookie doe !

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

LOL @ my smoking ! Love smokes

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah they defs are love smokes Peak LOL! It's like the 'after' smoke LOL!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

owwww I  love to bask in the after glow !

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I would love to bask with a smoke in any glow LOL!

terbo56

terbo56

I never 'look down'-

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

LOL ..

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Why terbs?

terbo56

terbo56

A long time ago, someone asked me IF I smoked after sex, and I told them,  'I never look down'- { The  friction from sex}-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhh hahahhahahah well I did ask didn't I?! LOL!!

terbo56

terbo56

Yep, You sure did!! Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

bahahahahaahahahahahha!! at least the visual isn't scary hahahaahahahaha! You know how some visuals are scary?!

terbo56

terbo56

Yep, Peak knows ALL about that, don't he??  LMAO!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah he is super visual, that would drive me nuts hahahhahahaha but the trouble is he is engraining his visuals into my brain too LOL! And everyone else's I think!! He could very well be the devil in disguise hahahaahah!!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Me ?

terbo56

terbo56

Yeah, it is visually funny, like two skeletons f'n on a hot tin roof!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum