OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

LOL  haha!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

yes you Peak LOL

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

you think I am a devil ? Rosey ???  Just cause nerding in the snow

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I think she means horny little devil. :)

You know... the nerderific kind...

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

OJhHHHhhH

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

LOL nerderific kind

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lets see.... what can we come up with??

nerdtastic

nerdtacular

nerdgasmic!!! HA!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Oh I like nerdgasmic

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah Peak geez as if I think you are the actual devil you must remember to NOT take me so literally. Nerdticles hahahahahah I'm so lame!!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Your not lame .. your awesome.. and Ms Skyz

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

nerdicles!!!! hahahahaha great one! :)

thundertastic! totally grape~afied!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

remember that nasty troll  I had on Y T

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 11BigCREE1Redtail Re:Troll Allert
He is part of a nasty little group of self appointed 'Defenders' of organized Jewry called 'The JIDF' (Jewish Internet Defense Force).
Cyber thugs.

Sent to: MrPeakCrackers

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Jewwwwwwa re you Jew jew jew .. Peak sing as loud as he can I really want to know !!!!!!!!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jeezzzz!!!!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

paid trolls! http://www.thejidf.org/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So... their idea of fighting Jewish online racism is to harass others online and be racist???

See.... this is why I never cared to jump into this giant pile of shite! There is no winning no matter what side you are on. I really don't know what everyone is still fighting about.....

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

well there was no fight .. a good debate is fine.. That guy makes a fight .. so he can draw out the racial names and then cry that it was anti Semitic

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Thats there game Ms skyz crying  hurt and stop while they are striking you with a fist of nails

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well then they need to just knock it the hell off! Were is the logic in this....What is the accomplishment when you make yourself look like such a douche?

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

He accomplished what he set out to do .. number 1 goal of a troll is to get a emotional response and shit the topic into fighting .. Thats why i band him ..

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Good.... kick him to the curb. But won't he just come back as another screen name? Do they ever leave you alone?

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

all ready did .. hes been back,, he wont say anything till i do another video ..

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That sucks but I like the way you handle it....

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Thanks Ms Skyz .. ((( Hugs )) you have to stay on your toes when you get in that level of the game as long as you get a kick out of my trouble cause ways I'm happy.. Now i have to go out for my walk its po raining out hard ! ! ! Night!!!! see in the light of the sun ( xo )

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 Tumblr_lz6fydfLem1ql1xx0o1_500

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sweet! Enjoy!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Wait for me I am coming for that walk in the rain Peak!!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

awwww sure thing Rosey ! ..

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I will be the one wearing a rain coat LOL! How'd you sleep?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum