OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Umm well I really never sleep .. But good enough how about you ? and just the rain coat !

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yep just the rain coat!! We have driza bones out here google it so you know what I am talking about! I slept hardcore for 4 hours straight last night and that is pretty awesome for me, then I woke up, at least I go back to sleep tho, lol! What do you do if you don't sleep much Peak?

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

I read a lot Rosey  or I work on Vids ..work out so my body gets tired

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Work out so your body gets ripped you mean!! I just bought the book The Celestine Prophecy at purps recommendation, I haven't read it yet because I picked it up to start reading and fell asleep. *sigh it's a bugger getting old and tired!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Y a I used to struggle with it a lot when I was a Kid .. being forced to have to go to bed at 9ish UGh hrs of thinking .. so i would do push up very quietly till i was zonked .. then that lead to doing like 2 hrs of body weight   exercises. the my grand mother  found out what i was doing so she bought me some weights .. so it was a good outlet to get spent

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Does it work? Does it make you really tired?

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Ya I have to go at very hard and just burn off as much energy as I can .. so i get Physical tired my mind don't shut down it just seams to rest from the endorphins release

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Geez Peak I can't imagine having that much energy all the time!! I used to have lots of energy in my 30's but once I hit 40's its downhill from there LOL!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Its not such a physical energy thing as more of a mind thing

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I can understand that to a certain extent, when I get really stressed the mind goblins take over and won't leave me alone and it makes me feel like I am going mad! But no where near the extent of you Peak, every night of that would do my head in! Lucky you aren't married or unlucky LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum