OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

King Of King`s Address To The World Global Finance Change – 27 July 2014

Uploaded on 25 July 2014 by Karin E. J. Kolland

Global Finance Change
King of King`s speech
MR A1, SINO.AS SOEGIHARTONOTONEGORO.ST address to the world
Good evening everyone.
I’d like to briefly inform you of what and who I am. This can be understood from our heart and you could ask God about our truth. I am speaking here on behalf of myself and based on my human agreement to all human beings. It is the agreement of creating a new world, that brings and carries a mission for global financial change and proves that the agreement is based on God’s written revelation, which can be scientifically proven.
Ho no co ro ko – do to so wo lo – po do jo yo nyo – mong go bo tho ngo
(Javanese words) is the arrangement of New World Agreement understanding written in sentences denoting almighty clearly readable in the universe (MAHA KUWASA PANATA BACA JAGAD ARAYA DALANG ANYATA) opening and closing the agreement in 120 old holy books related to
Mahabharata.
I am to carry and shoulder the duty of delivering sole mandate for the world in order that it is saved from destruction. I have a name as much like an Indonesian country, a birth name, and titles to carry out different duties, which I will perhaps pioneer myself to be called as
MR A1, SINO.AS SOEGIHARTONOTONEGORO.ST
With the posthumous name of SABDO AGUNG WINATA JAGAD NEGARA KERTA GAMA PAMUNGKAS PAMERAD JAGAD, Representative as a restatement to hold global exhibitioner A & B, and Obligationer A & B, meaning kingdom and state levels encompassing 5 continents. I am equipped with some knowledge to know what is happening in this planet and what problems faced by all countries. I carry the main vision and mission to safeguard the country. The one vision is to end all kinds of slavery in the world throughout all levels of global systems. Automatically, I am as a man of young generation and also as the man of generation in the past and the future, I shall bring global changes for the glory of all human beings regardless of who you are as we are all God-created human beings. All clearly look forward to peace and comfort in all corners of the country. Automatically, I am as a Transmission Consortium International USA – SWISS Financiers International Indonesia – Indonesian consortium, or briefly known as international consortium trans officer.
Also in the mission, I am equipped with an absolute title, as Big Top Royal K 681 King of King`s M1. So far, there has been a debate in all countries regarding global banking systems. Association of system of bank security, and that of presidential security related to Swissindo Banker Association have run according to all previous global order systems, that is Exhibit A&B. Built to glorify all human beings in accordance with the final momentum since the post second world war, it is now being reopened at the exact right momentum for 11 March 2014, event in Aston Hotel Cirebon, as a symbol that the reopening automatically will close the previous system order as a system for creating a new world which means absolute freedom, true freedom for all humans in the world.
—–
King and Queen are the people who are aware in their BEING WHO THEY ARE — their I AM allmighty presence of god and goddess
https://www.facebook.com/KarinKolland

Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum