OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

← Rob Potter and Alex Jones?

VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS

Posted on October 8, 2014 by Ines

It pays to be persistent. Synchronicity is part of my daily life. The moment I create the thought and desire, something shows up. Yesterday, as I was looking for a new post on the blog (I have a collection of articles written ahead of time), I decided to double check Veronica and see if she had made some headway in raising funds for her Center, and to check out the bank information, but I was pleasantly surprised to see the bank information was removed again. When I woke up this morning, because it is a holiday here in Croatia (Independence Day), I planned on doing another post on Monty and Veronica and put that on my list of to do’s today (bad memory).
Just as I was about to log off for lunch, an email shows up in my box and I was so excited, it’s one thing to believe synchronicity exists, it’s another to live it day in and day out. Sometimes I am careful and mindful what to wish for.
So, Veronica you have been so busted. You have been getting away with this for a long time, acting out the poor little lady  and using Monty to create an image of you that you wanted the public to know about. It’s easy to fool people when you are older; we tend to think of elderly people as helpless, dear, kind, gentle, forthcoming etc. I did think all of these things about you Veronica until you started asking for a lot of money and felt you didn’t need to justify that to anyone.
The photo below was sent to me to show that there is one individual in this photo who sent me this material. He has also allowed me to use his name, but I have chosen not to at this point because there is no need for it. Anyone that wants to know his name, please email me and I will gladly send it to you. The investigator that is was very close to Veronica has no problem with disclosure, but Veronica will see the photo and know who sent this information. It’s not about US believing this anymore, it’s about YOU Veronica, so that you know that WE KNOW your game.
“There is a picture of Veronica and I with David Icke and his friend from September 2010 on the Isle of Wight, UK when we had dinner with David Icke (another cheating, deceitful person). I am in the blue shirt. So this backs up my statement I know her http://www.montaguekeen.com/page430.html”  Quoted from email received.
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS The4stooges
A quote from source’s  email” The foundation (yes I noticed a name change earlier this year as well) is in name only. She ‘works’ solo, and by that I mean she simply sits by her computer all day or talks on Skype with people and that constitutes her ‘work’. Nothing happened for the foundation in my time there, no research, no seminars, no meetings, no nothing. The people as directors are her friend Bronwen, who she never sees, her son Simon and a Dutch doctor called Robert Trossell who I believe was struck off the medical register a couple of years ago by the High Court in London.. Whether he is back working again I don’t know. Other directors appear but resign, as I did, because they are unhappy with her. Two people have left this year, one a few weeks ago, an Irish lady. Everyone see the light with Veronica eventually and leave. So the foundation means nothing.” As for Robert Trossell, he was already exposed in one of my previous posts. I must add something here about him though. We all deserve a second chance, and I can’t prove that Robert has changed his ways but if Veronica is a fraud then so is everyone working with her. You are who you hang out with is a saying my father used to tell me, it does make a bit of sense doesn’t it?
Veronica also initiated another fund raising scheme to try to raise money for this new centre. You can get that information here:  http://www.gofundme.com/IrelandCentre Fortunately this funding hasn’t been successful, but Veronica has never linked this fund raiser to her website, so there was potential for her to raise all that money x2 as many people would not have realised. Go figure, she is double dipping and hoping for the best.
The property that Veronica is talking about to purchase for her Center  this property is the new centre she is proposing. http://www.property.ie/property-for-sale/Mylestown-Killucan-Co-Westmeath/740434/  I was in Dublin last week and took a trip to the house, even spoke with the lady there who told me an English person is buying the property but didn’t know who. A few weeks ago Veronica mentioned the deposit had been paid, but clearly she is nowhere near being able to buy it outright with only 100k Euros raised in 3 months.
The source also sent me these two photos that he personally photographed on his recent trip to Ireland.
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS Unnamed-1VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS Unnamed
The Sales Sign is for you dear reader to verify yourself in case it just seems too crazy to believe or to be true. It seems the house in Ireland, which is in the middle of nowhere by the way, so how people will get there I don’t know, has struggled to sell for some reason. It went to auction in June and didn’t sell, so the owner has not been able to sell it fast and it appears Veronica is the only bidder.  I would call this a mansion, not a house.
In one of my posts I had mentioned that I looked up the Veronica’s address that was listed on the new foundation “Montague and Veronica Keen Foundation” registration, in Google Earth I could see at street level that this house was in a very exclusive district. My source tells me not only is it in an exclusive district, the properties in this area all range over 1 Million Pounds in value. According to my source, the house is paid for and Veronica does not RENT, she lied about not owning her own home in the donation page (feel sorry for me please).
According to my source: “No Veronica isn’t financially secure, she relies on her widow’s pension and her family help her when necessary. Obviously the house is paid off, they bought the house with cash in 2001 http://www.zoopla.co.uk/house-prices/london/southway-n20/?sold_price_years=all&pn=2 “
I looked at this link and basically it shows Real Estate Values in the area that Veronica lives in. Monty left her the house and to his sons. My guess is that she wants out of there so she doesn’t have to share the home and she can live in her mansion at the cost of the suckers sending her money.
According to my source: “I believe this property is the new centre she is Proposing. http://www.property.ie/property-for-sale/Mylestown-Killucan-Co-Westmeath/740434/  I was in Dublin last week and took a trip to the house, even spoke with the lady there who told me an English person is buying the property but didn’t know who. A few weeks ago Veronica mentioned the deposit had been paid, but clearly she is no where near being able to buy it outright with only 100k Euros raised in 3 months.“
If you go through the photos, man, this is one beautiful mansion and Veronica would really enjoy the luxury of being independent and not having to share her million pound home with Monty’s sons.
My source says her house at 72 Southway, Totteridge N20 is owned by her. She said ‘I don’t own the house I live in’ is totally wrong. The deeds are in her name although when Monty died in 2004 half the house, (plus some legal expenses) will go to his sons. The Will was made that way. So the house is owned by Veronica. More deception there. She also has two daughters, both are financially secure. On her foundation fund raising page, she claims to have 3 daughters and 5 grandchildren).  Veronica and Monty were only a couple for about 4-5 years before he died. She talks as though they were together all their lives.
This is what Veronica wrote on her fundraising page: “I have lived in England for 55 years, so this is a huge step for me. It will mean moving away from my three children and five grandchildren. My mission requires me to do this. I do not have money and I do not own the house I live in. So I need your help to buy a Centre in Ireland.”
She mentioned in another Interview http://178.62.57.183/archive/Journeys_With_JayPee/2014-07-21_JWJP_Veronica_Keen_Colleen_K_Rich.mp3 that she owns the house and was thinking of renting it out to help pay for the centre! She says this after around 7 or 8 minutes into the interview. So which is it Veronica?
Is Monty really a spirit and Veronica the channel?
My source writes: “Monty’s messages…..In my view Veronica simply puts together a message mainly from information she has got in the week from the internet or people she has spoken with. I know of at least three separate occasions when information was given to her and the following Sunday ‘Monty’ is mentioning it in his message! She posts the message here too http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/index.html and warned once not to copy and paste information from the internet!”

My source also claims: “Veronica is not a medium and doesn’t have clairvoyant ability. She has been described more than once as deluded and I agree with that.
In all my time with Veronica, and others, know one ever saw Veronica communicating with Monty. His ashes are in her lounge with a child’s magic wand sat on top, and sometimes that magic wand would ring on it’s own. We would stand there and talk to the ashes and yes the wand would ring, sometimes also when we sat at the table, so there is communication from someone but very limited. When Veronica says Monty has communicated, in my time there, it was from clairvoyant readings given to her that information was received or from emails from people who said Monty communicated with them.”
Final comments: It is important to understand that Veronica without a doubt has been lying for years, once a liar, always a liar. After reading the emails from my source, I sat there staring at the screen and asking myself: What motivates this woman to do this? What is her ultimate motive or goals? I mean, she’s an owner of a million pound home, she receives a pension, her daughters are financially secure, her marriage to Monty was 4 years long, not enough time to glorify this man I can assure you, we need years and years to attach ourselves to the soul of our partners, 3 years is just getting to know each other. She even said in one of her interviews with Alexandra Meadors that Monty never told her a lot of things, she had only recently learned about them. If you read or listen to what she says about Ireland, someone else is telling her to go there. It’s Monty (who this spirit is anyone’s guess if it even is a spirit and not just Veronica’s delusion. Andrew Bartzis who has all of a sudden disappeared from the project has told her several times in their video interviews, so it really makes me wonder what and who this woman really is.
There are so many good hard working people out there, we can’t even trust that the 100,000 Euros she’s marked on the moneymeter is correct, not if she is fundraising on different websites and she never mentions the other one. It’s sad that a woman almost 80 years old has to lie and steal from people and she’s not in hardship at all. I questioned that a lot when watching her interviews with Andrew, she was impeccably dressed, her hair and makeup don’t impeccably, you can see and feel the quality and classic attire she always wore, she just didn’t seem to be a woman in need. Well now we know she is not in need, but it doesn’t answer the question: Why is she doing this?
As for Monty, I agree with my source, there is nothing profound in his messages, nothing that we can’t gleen off the internet, nothing that we can say only Monty has knowledge about it, therefore, it is easy to pretend to be someone given that he did work in that area of spirit realms and communicating with the spirit. She has used this and Monty to gain credibility with his messages and gained enough followers to start asking for a lot of money.
Please pass this post to whomever you can, this needs to get out so that we can stop people from sending her any money. She’s got 100,000 Euros and if she plans it correctly and doesn’t buy expensive clothes she can spend the rest of her days living in comfort.
As for my source, he has sent me enough material verified through links that his information can be trusted. Furthermore, he has no motive, in fact he has asked me in his last email to forward it to Veronica and see what she has to say about it, so I have no reason to believe at this point he’s got an agenda, other than being a honest, decent man shocked by what he is now seeing. I will leave the rest up to you dear reader to decide what you want to believe. As far as I am concerned THIS CASE IS CLOSED.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum