OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Rumors and Opinions from All Around Dinarland Tues. AM
07/31/2012
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/07/rumors-and-opinions-from-all-around-dinarland-tues-am.html

[bluwolf] THOUGH WE HAVE NO NEWS FROM THE BANKS AS OF YET, I THINK WE ARE THERE

bluwolf] LISTEN UP WHEN IT COMES TO BANK ANSWERING QUESTION YOU WILL ALWAYS GET THE BRUSH OFF,THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD TO SAY SO,SO DO NOT CALL THE BANKS UNTIL YOU HAVE THE CODES,BY DOING SO YOU WILL JUST KEEP SLOWING THINGS UP

[riverintheroad] Are we waiting on banks or the PTB now?

[bluwolf] riverintheroad BANKS

Jeannie] bluwolf I though banks were ready and waiting ...

[bluwolf] Jeannie THEY ARE

bluwolf] LOOK WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE CODES,WHENEVER THE BANKS GETS IT DONE OR OUT TO THE PUBLIC YOU WILL BE AOK

Warbear20: Just some intel from a nobody LOL
I just wanted to share a couple of things that have come my way in the last couple of days ... 1) i was recruiting a kid from KC and his father was a Vet who shared with me that he and 4 other doctor friends have 190 MIL Dinar ... he claims that one of the other 4 doc's has a contact in the BIG HOUSE and that we would not have a federal tax on this ... don't kill me, just intel ..
and 2) I have an umpire friend who is calling the American Legion tournament and shared this intel with me .. .he was talking with the other umpires and the one guy brought up the Dinar .. told all the umpires about it and my friend, who I told about the Dinar, played stupid .. this umpire was told by his father, who knows a Senator who told him the buy it now, Obama has a bunch of it, buy it now ... just intel from a nobody .. its all true ... dont' want to hurt anyone but these are true events and i hope, true intel .. GO RV

generals64: just kidding....You guys....this is a Currency Exchange from what I have heard.....The complication factor is only going to be if you let it be.....

generals64: ...this is nothing different than the revaluation of the Kuwaiti DINAR....Google it and read what happened and how it happened....then Read about the German Deustchmark...and the 1946 Japanese Yen. It's that simple......the answer is in History and History will repeat itself....Its that simple .

generals64: the Kuwaiti Dinar revalued from $3.29 American to 1 Kuwait dinar...it was Artificially devalued by Hussein and then lowered even more by the United States....It was revalued to $3.69 and was on a managed float...it grew to $11.00 and some change and then the Hedge Fund people messed things up and it dropped to $3.69 and has stayed around there for some time.

It revalued on a Wednesday Afternoon at around 3:30 or so East Coast time...Now, there is a TRUE History Lesson. zerolimits....Most Financial people don't take the time to study where your finanaces come from...they just want their check...I am a history buff and got in this for the research...

7-30-2012 Tony What I am hearing, I told you guys, that if it didn't happen before Ramadan, it wouldn't happen until after Ramadan. Also, Iraq no longer has the power over the RV and there are some issues in the ME that have to be resolved before this RV will be activated. I firmly believe that one, because it makes sense to me. This could have happened over the weekend.

On the financial side, there are meetings going on in Washington and hopefully it can be over with by Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Banks are ready for when the final decision comes down. I know the rate they put out was equal to $1 over there for them & $3 here. Later this week, all of the Central Banks are to get together and make some kind of announcement. This could be it. It's a great day to be involved in the Iraqi dinar!

7-30-2012 Gary There have been a lot of meetings & a lot of things happening, moving forward on a lot of fronts. Meetings going on regarding currency baskets, on guidelines on what is to happen when that is released, announcements to come out regarding that in the next 24 hours, not the RV, but about the currency basket itself. We know that the National Conference in Iraq was completed over the weekend and people were discussing the HCL, Erbil, Ministers, etc., it's been more solidified than it has in the past. The banks are being told to be prepared for the next couple of weeks, at any time they are expecting some action. They are coming down to the final stages to make this work. Everything we are hearing is good news.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum