OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Empty POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:06 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Jerzy511

POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 8-Sep-2017 20:13:58

Hi, Folks -

Received via email:

=====

POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Bull-350b
Subject: THE STORM
Date: Fri, September 8, 2017 7:59 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Od4x1UA
HI ALL,

WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY WITH NINE CHILDREN FROM TODDLERS TO TEENAGERS IN FLORIDA STUCK WITHOUT MOM IN AN APARTMENT COMPLEX. THEY HAVE NO FOOD OR WATER TO GET THEM THROUGH THE HURRICANE COMING, AND WE DID OUR BEST TO DO SOMETHING BUT FELL SHORT. WE NEED YOUR HUMANITARIAN SIDE TO GIVE THEM A HELPING HAND AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. THE AREA IS DESTINED TO BE HIT, AND THEY DID WHAT THEY COULD TO SAFETY THEMSELVES AGAINST THE STORM, AND GOD WILLING THEY WILL MAKE IT THROUGH.

POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Raw

IN A RELATED MATTER, THE RELEASE OF THE MAJOR FUNDS FOR THE RV IS TEMPORARILY HALTED WHILE THEY DO SOME FINANCIAL MECHANICS TO INCREASE THE MONEY FOR THE EXPECTED AFTERMATH OF THE STORM, WHICH IS MEASURED IN MANY BILLIONS. THEY WILL RELEASE THE FUNDS ONCE THOSE MECHANICS ARE DONE, SO THE TTM’S AND PAYMENTS ARE DELAYED A BIT.

POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500

ALSO, A FRIEND GAVE ME A LINK AS TO HOW THE STORMS ARE AFFECTED BY NEXRAD (HAARP SYSTEMS) THROUGHOUT THE USA. VERY INFORMATIVE. GO SEE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h1Zwv4cis8

GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU FOR HELPING THESE CHILDREN.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:40 pm

robert18

What I hope is that some smart, intelligent person will send money to help those  "NINE CHILDREN FROM TODDLERS TO TEENAGERS IN FLORIDA STUCK WITHOUT MOM IN AN APARTMENT COMPLEX."
keep tracking of the money transfer and find out where the money went to. It's time that some one will nail this swindler babkowski zap jerzy and lock this conman up for good. This is outrageous what this sociopath is doing, how bold he became. It seems there is no limitation for this disgusting, dirty minded individual.Striving on other people's misfortune and personal tragedies is the lowest that lowlifes like this asshole babkowski can do. If you read this message jerzy babkowski "zap" and feel offended by my lines please prove me wrong by confirming and proving that money you have received went to those people you have created in Florida. If you fail to do that you will pay for all the harm and deception you have subjected to so many descent, innocent but naive Human beings. 

3POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:04 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerky wrote:THE RELEASE OF THE MAJOR FUNDS FOR THE RV IS TEMPORARILY HALTED WHILE THEY DO SOME FINANCIAL MECHANICS TO INCREASE THE MONEY FOR THE EXPECTED AFTERMATH OF THE STORM

So what Jerky is saying is that as long as there is some disaster hanging or looming in the world, they have to re-invent the lies, that string folks along, to continue collecting their income.

4POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:34 am

WilliaminUSA

I just sent this to the ghoul. My stomache is turning:
Fuck you zap,

You disgusting ghoul. I didn't think even you would stoop this low. Now you claim that there ae people you support trapped in Florida. There is a pit in hell waiting for you once your miserable life is over. The Florida governour listed a number for people who can't get out and you are begging for money again. You are a fucking piece of shit you ghoul. 
I wish you peace in this life because you will have none when Karma meet with you after you croak.

5POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:51 am

Avebury

He has sunk to a new low.
Disgusting.

6POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:25 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Beyond ridiculous even for this lying sack of excrement!
William you are a much nicer person than I because the last thing I wish for this vermin is peace in this life.

7POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

R&S had a great comment on Dinar Daily I want to share here:

ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
http://www.dinardaily.net/t66882-poofness-for-sept-8-the-storm

WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY WITH NINE CHILDREN FROM TODDLERS TO TEENAGERS IN FLORIDA STUCK WITHOUT MOM IN AN APARTMENT COMPLEX. THEY HAVE NO FOOD OR WATER TO GET THEM THROUGH THE HURRICANE COMING, AND WE DID OUR BEST TO DO SOMETHING BUT FELL SHORT. WE NEED YOUR HUMANITARIAN SIDE TO GIVE THEM A HELPING HAND AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. THE AREA IS DESTINED TO BE HIT, AND THEY DID WHAT THEY COULD TO SAFETY THEMSELVES AGAINST THE STORM, AND GOD WILLING THEY WILL MAKE IT THROUGH.

Uh, might wanna alert the authorities and tell them of the dire situation in which these kids find themselves.  Somebody wanna explain how sending Jerzy money would help kids in Florida?  He lives in Alberta, Canada. 

Stuck without Mom?  You do realize that the hurricane isn't there yet, right?  Why are they stuck?  Why can't they get to a shelter?  How would 9 kids stuck in the path of a hurricane receive money?  What would they do with that money?  Where is Mom?  Why did Mom leave and the 9 kids stay?  How did Jerzy find out about these 9 kids stuck in the apartment without Mom?

This is about the most low-down, scummy attempt to scam people out of cash I've ever seen.  But there is a funds delay?  This con man, who once said there were many, many zeros being generated to help all of mankind, now wants you to believe funds are being held to recalculate for storm aftermath?  Jerzy spoke of QUADRILLIONS...but they're recalculating to account for a few billion?

8POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:45 pm

robert18

One all should know and be aware: In any civilized Country of the World such criminal activity is severely punished with long jail terms, close to the sentence for manslaughter or murder. This is a very dangerous individual who is being allowed freely rape and harm other vulnerable innocent, naive citizens of Canada, USA and God forbid other Countries and this is the biggest tragedy right there that Canadian authorities are tolerating and allowing such dangerous criminal mind to strive on the WWW.!!!!!!. SHAME ON YOU CANADIAN AUTHORITIES !!!. You are behind the 3rd or ever 4th World Countries and describing you as one of the most tolerant and humanitarian nation??????..... What a joke and SHAME !!!!. I wonder what's behind this whole babkowski "zap" jerzy scam and why is he allowed to carry on such crime cash under the table to quiet some loyal Canadian "Law authorities" ?????... Why then was he not arrested for insulting this poor unfortunate indigenous family of deceased member of their family by posting illegal photos on the Internet and tried to cash inn?????? Can perhaps Canadian authorities" from Calgary-Alberta explain that as well as all other criminal activities of this Canadian Swindler - Psychopath ???...... When all this unbelievable horrible nonsense paranoia with jerzy babkowski "zap" will end for Christ sake???... Should we citizens take this matter in our own Vigilante hands in this "humanitarian, tolerate Canadian society"...?????? Is this what Canadian authorities really want????. Thank you for "serving and protecting" and getting high Canadian tax payers wages for that!.

SHAME ON YOU AND WAKE UP CANADIANS !!!!!!

9POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 8: THE STORM Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:20 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

robert...

when I was in contact with the detective on the case representing the family of the deceased girl, they basically said that their hands were tied as the deceased girls bf, that was then in jail, had asked him to check on the girl. The fact that the paramedics and cops at the scene allowed Jerzy to be paparazzi and barber violating the dead girl seemed okay to them. Unfortunately, imo, the family chose to use the race card and that is the reason this vermin is still free to fraud. I have not heard from them in many months as to the status of their lawsuit. Let's hope they are still trying to get this in front of their courts. But I doubt that this will go anywhere as his fraud is that people are stupid and believe his bullshit. Also that paypal allows these vermin to use the "friends and family" option for donating is also complicit in this kind of internet fraud.

Another road block here is that Canada seems to take the privacy of their criminals very seriously in that one can not get ANY background checks like we can do here off of any county criminal website. Even the cops have to go through a rigorous process to get that info there. This is why this jerkoff continues on in his easy internet con job.

I wonder... if we ran a gofundme here on this site and other social media asking for donations to hire detectives or whatnot to get the info we need to push this forward, how many of you would actually donate? Because if we could get this happening I would be certain to not only record every dollar raised but would also have full transparency to how the money was used.

Something to consider...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum