OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!

+3
WilliaminUSA
terbo56
EL_O_EL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Gunny_USA

Gunny_USA

4-truth wrote:

Here is how I see it and I could be wrong, having been wrong before;

• And no nuclear bombs will be used. It has been "proven" that forces beyond our control won't allow it. -
    ??Where and When has this been "proven"??
  • And that will finish the cabal.
    ~ More "Galactic Hopium" ~

I'm ready for the thousand year peace.
** Great, I am 58 in an hour, I don't have 1000 years to wait for it **
Not sure what the "meme" means.
I hate them anyway. They are a sad excuse for spelling, grammar and thought.
Anyway, Thanks for the thoughts, I certainly hope you are closer to "reality" than I am.
Take Care and Carry On,
Gunny

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nIGRJ-geIc&t=18s

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

It's time for one of those magical moments here at Oom2. A post that Google, Bing, and so many other search engine will pick up and spread all around the net. Page 3.

Jerzy has his hands full with all the information that gets posted here at Oom2.com letting folks, who do their research, find out what a scam Jerzy is running.

Here are just a few posts that prove Jerzy and his "Team" lie:

http://www.oom2.com/t52944-office-of-proofness-zap-jerzy-the-solution-is-at-hand

http://www.oom2.com/t53066-office-of-proofness-zap-jerzy-the-solution-is-at-hand-5-walmart-to-the-rescue

http://www.oom2.com/t53085-office-of-proofness-zap-jerzy-the-solution-is-at-hand-6-china-funding-unlimited

http://www.oom2.com/t53156-office-of-proofness-zap-jerzy-funding-in-review

http://www.oom2.com/t53406-jerzy-s-template-email-who-could-of-guessed

http://www.oom2.com/t53386-ol-snaggletooth-jerzy-bit-the-big-one-again

http://www.oom2.com/t53434-jerzy-babkowski-a-humanus-foundation-failure

http://www.oom2.com/t46295-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-canadian-scammer-fraud-report-investigate

Keywords:

Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

PETROCHEMICAL SERVICES, Mary, Bradd, Aliah, Larry Vugteveen, leukemia, McAllen, Texas, Pharr, Calgary, Alberta, Vancouver, British Columbia, Internet Panhandler, Ketchup, Catsup, sandwich

Omega, trust, Landa China Global, RV, GCR, alien, moon, sun, earth, Japan, radiation, fukishima, nuclear, machines, air, water, electricity, hydro-electric, email, gmail, hard drive, laptop, computer

Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Tags: account, ach, bank, bell, belle, bills, card, cash, censorship, cnn, credit, debt, discharge, facebook group, federal, federal reserve, finance, for, fraud, free, freedom, guru, harvey dent, heather, heather ann tucci jarraf, heather ann tucci-jarraf, heather tucci-jarraf, history channel, how, jail, jerry springer, laporsha, money, motu proprio, news, number, oppt, pay, pay bills now, porsche, porsha, reserve, retirement, rv, scam, scammer, secret, secret account, secret society, security, social, social security, ssn, strawman, strawman account, td, td account, tda, tda account, to, trust, tucci, ucc, walmart, usa, your, youtube, nbc news, randall beane

Tags: Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Geely, General Motors, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Kia Motors, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes Benz, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan, Pagani, Peugeot, Porsche, Ram, Renault, Rolls Royce, Saab, Subaru, Suzuki, Tata Motors, TATA Motors, Tesla, Tesla Motors, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo

Tags: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

4-truth

4-truth

I have seen numerous articles about what is perceived as galactic forces blocking nuclear attacks, the latest being recently in Hawaii.
Since I do not have tangeble proof, is why I put proven between quotation marks.

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Hope

Gunny_USA

Gunny_USA

I think we need to start referring to "Jerzy" additionally as ZAP (at least as a keyword or metatag)
I think he is known on Fourwinds, RMRR, and ANP as ZAP.
That is how I knew him when he took over for "POOF" about 5 years ago.

BTW...Googling "ZAP" is how I found oom2.

Good Luck,
Gunny

Gunny_USA

Gunny_USA

4-truth wrote:I have seen numerous articles about what is perceived as galactic forces blocking nuclear attacks, the latest being recently in Hawaii.

** Really, Articles? I have read a million of those. Unfortunately, there has been no tangible evidence in my lifetime that supports this supposition.
(Good Aliens).
We have no idea what occurred in Hawaii other than an alarm went off. And I have active duty friends at Pearl Harbor.

"Galactic intervention" is just more Hopium.
Believe me, I would have loved to have found it (evidence of GOOD ALIENS), but the galactics we are stuck with are malevolent lurkers at best, and a real nightmare at worst. 

I spent the last year of a 25 year career guarding Army archaeologists (while I am a USMC E-7) who did nothing but steal every Sumerian tablet they could find in Iraq (2003) - What were they trying to find out? Nibiru? Annaki? Flood Records? Family Bloodline records? Cookbooks???
There were aliens here in the past and the ones that are left are all the "royal families" and selected elite families worldwide today.
Where have your "good aliens" been the last 5500 years that humanity has been enslaved without "abundance"?

Let me know when they show up so I can see if they are bulletproof...
Take Care and Good Luck,
Gunny
USMC E-7 Ret
1978-2003 **

Since I do not have tangeble proof, is why I put proven between quotation marks.

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Hope

4-truth

4-truth

Oh my....
We all see life from a different angle.
Fortunately there is no right or wrong in this Universe, just different consequences.

Gunny_USA

Gunny_USA

4-truth wrote:Oh my....
We all see life from a different angle.
Fortunately there is no right or wrong in this Universe, just different consequences.
So that is the "evidence".
How you "feel" about something?
How compelling.
Dismissed,
Gunny

4-truth

4-truth

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Intuition

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy - http://www.oom2.com/t54469-poofness-for-apr-16-survival-time-from-zap-the-donation-pimp wrote:AND FOR MARY AS SHE WILL REQUIRE OXYGEN AGAIN AND SHELTER MONEY

Really? Her and her family still aren't pleading for her life.

Jerzy offered proof? All that consisted of were someone's western Union receipts from ages ago.

http://www.oom2.com/t53673-poofness-for-mar-8-baby-food-and-proof

There was no oxygen receipt...

There was no hotel/motel receipt...

There was no proof...

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 5ad3e64711c40

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:
Jerzy \"The Internet Panhandler" Babkowski wrote:BY THE WAY THE PURPLE YOUR-BIZ-IS-MY-BIZ LADY HAS POSTED A PICTURE OF MARY’S SISTER ON HER SITE. THAT IS NOT HER BUT SOME STOCK PHOTO OF A PRETTY YOUNG LADY.

Let's see...An Internet Panhandler from Calgary, who can barely afford Ketchup for his sandwiches, had the time, and gas money, to go to Texas, and see "Mary", during the same time "Mary's" sister was visiting from Mexico, claiming he knows what she looks like.

It's amazing what information is out there these days that one can find...

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Aida-l10

http://www.oom2.com/t52831-poofness-for-feb-1-mid-week-zap-crap

Hey Jerzy!

"Mary's" family still isn't talking about the life saving oxygen and shelter she needs, but Ma is still posting recipes.

Isn't that odd that her family doesn't know about it?

Kind of like the same thing you were doing for Tara. Collecting money for something they didn't know about...Or have any need for money...

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Scree174

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 5ad3e64711c40

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

I wonder why Larry deleted his Gaming Facebook accounts? He certainly could of used them to put out pleas on "Mary's" behalf to get oxygen and motel room funding with some links to a GoFundMe account.

"Mary's" sister, and the rest of their family, still aren't talking about "Mary" and her much needed oxygen or that they are staying in any motel or car. Her sister recently had the time to change her account picture, but must have forgotten all about posting that she could use a little financial help.

Go figure...

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Screen21

WilliaminUSA

Rambler, TopSpin and the rest. sorry you are obviously wrong.  Probably an O2 leak from the generator that is blowing her sisters hair so she obviously can't menton Mary on her facebook, etc because she's getting hit in the head from the leak. Maybe that why the ghoul in his wisdom cuts hair from the deceased.
i'm thinking the ghoul is the real deal. he is financing technologies to drive a car from Calgary to Poland. INCREDIBLE! on ketchup no less....maybe i'm confused on this point, but still it's amazing.
I'm going to write a big check....but first time for meds.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 1628498548 Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 1628498548 Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 1628498548 Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 1628498548 

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 1292150244

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 1628498548 Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 1628498548 Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 1628498548 Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 1628498548 Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 1628498548

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Vintage-worcester-toy-co-heinz-tomato_1_8e7c540c9c46a4783e1fdb4653f46cad

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So Ghoulkowski has abandoned his quest to help Mary. I wonder why? LOL The Ghoul has moved onto a new character... Carlos. Needs an Oxygen chamber for his stroke. The Ghoul seems fixated on using O2 in his made up stories.So weird!
question

His Mother must have recovered too! No more pandering using his family again either. huh??
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 2488351696

4-truth

4-truth

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Carlos

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 OOM

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Did Jerzy's brother have a full recovery from his stroke too?

Did his left side stop sagging and perk up?

Amazing!

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 2488351696

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

"Mary's" sister can post about helping a lost dog find it's owners, but doesn't say one word about "Mary's" life threatening condition and needing some help?

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Screen69

How much did Jerzy turn over to the Tailfeathers that he collected on their behalf?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/family-blames-calgary-police-after-images-of-dead-body-go-online/article34746722/

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Scisso10Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! - Page 3 Tenor_10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum