OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 21: MIDWEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 21-Mar-2018 21:36:45

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  Bull-350b
Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 3-21-18
Date: Wed, March 21, 2018 9:04 pm

Zap Says

MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  Giphy
HI ALL

YESTERDAY I GOT HIT WITH SOME UNUSUAL VIRUS, AND IT ALMOST LAID ME FLAT. NO IDEA WHERE IT CAME FROM OR HOW I GOT IT, BUT I WAS OUT IN SOME MEETINGS AND WHEN I GOT HOME THE CHILLS STARTED. FEVER SAT IN AND I STARTED SHIVERING LIKE A VIBRATOR. MAN WAS THE NIGHT ROUGH WITH LITTLE SLEEP AND CONSTANT SWEAT. WHOEVER CAME UP WITH OIL OF OREGANO I WOULD HUG AND KISS YOU. I DRANK ALMOST THE WHOLE BOTTLE BUT I COULD GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING.

A DOCTOR’S VISIT TODAY RESULTED IN TESTS AND BLOOD WORK AS THIS WAS A REALLY BIZARRE THING TO HAVE HAPPEN TO ME RIGHT NOW. WHEN I WAS IN CHINA, I HAD 7 ATTEMPTS ON MY LIFE

MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  Raw

AND ONE WAS BIOLOGICAL. THE ONSET OF SYMPTOMS WAS SIMILAR IF I RECALL RIGHT. HOPEFULLY DOWNING ANOTHER BOTTLE OF THE OIL WILL KILL WHATEVER I GOT HIT WITH.

WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE THE PAYMENTS FOR THE CURRENCY EXCHANGES WILL BEGIN IN FULL FORCE AS I RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE SYSTEM THEY ARE USING HAS BEEN FULLY TESTED AND READY FOR DISBURSEMENTS, AND THE TTM’S THAT ARE UNDERWAY RIGHT NOW WILL BE CLOSING AND BEGIN PAYMENTS. THIS BODES WELL FOR MANY.

I REPORTED ABOUT A MONTH AGO THAT THE MARCH 26 DATE FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE GOLD BACKED CURRENCY WOULD BE A TURNING POINT, AND FOR SURE IT WILL BE.

THE ARRESTS ARE ONGOING OF COURSE, AS MORE AND MORE LOWER AND MIDDLE RANKS GIVE UP THEIR BOSSES. THIS PROCESS IS ACTUALLY ACCELERATING ESPECIALLY IN THE BANKING WORLD. WE DO NOT HEAR MUCH OF WHAT IS GOING ON THERE AS THE BANKS LIKE TO KEEP THESE THINGS UNDER WRAPS TO AVOID NEGATIVE PUBLICITY, BUT THEY ARE HAPPENING ALL THE TIME.

ON OUR SIDE, WE ARE GETTING READY FOR OUR FUNDS TO ARRIVE AND PUT TO USE. TOMORROW IS THE FIRST TARGET DATE FOR THE RELEASE OF ONE OF THE MAJOR BLOCKS OF FUNDS THAT WAS STOLEN AND IMMEDIATELY RETRIEVED BECAUSE THE REGULATORS AND OTHERS WERE WATCHING THIS ONE LIKE A HAWK. WE HAVE HAD SO MANY FALSE STARTS ALL DUE TO BANKER CORRUPTION THAT WE COULD WRITE A GREAT MOVIE SCRIPT NOW.

MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  Giphy
ALL OF THIS WILL GO AWAY IN TIME, AND FIRST FUNDS WILL BE IN HAND I HOPE AND PRAY, BY THE WEEKEND. I THINK IT WILL....

THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER RELEASES FROM OTHER DIRECTIONS THAT WILL ALSO COME IN AND HELP WITH THE WORK AT HAND, AND THOSE SEEM TO BE PROGRESSING WITHOUT A HITCH. I AM TRULY HAPPY FOR THAT AND VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO WORK.

I AM GOING TO GET BACK TO BED AND DO MY BEST TO RECOVER FULLY AND BE READY TOMORROW FOR THE FIRST RESULTS.

MUCH THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. AGAIN I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT YOU.

GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  Tenor
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MARCH 18, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  0
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

....this degenerate, social disease babkowski jerzy has truly a serious virus no doubt about it a brain virus that causes his psychopathic, sociopath, swindler criminal behavior. Having said this, lets hope a bad karma will catch up with this peace of shit lowlife babkowski and put him 6 feet down so no more harm can he inflict in other naive fellow humans.
The biggest problem lies somewhere else though, those who ever believed and God forbid still do in this mother f...r scam business of bonds payouts, "zim"- currency exchanges, RV and other absurd nonsense are even more infected with brain virus and we should never feel sorry about those morons either.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EXACTLY robert! This is such a cruel yet brilliant scam. Now my guess is they are getting ready to retire Jerzy as they are trotting out this "DJ" persona on the Sunday scamda bs. They should have story boarded him out a long time ago! Especially after the Tailfeathers scandal. Jerzy is no longer an effective tool and is so ghoulish and repugnant that he is just bad for business. But they are already pushing the replacement. And the masses will eat it up and send them donations in good faith because they really want to believe in something again. It is very sad and maddening too.

MAR 21: MIDWEEK LIES & PANHANDLE by ZAP the GHOULISH BARBER of CALGARY  3270067346

robert18

...good point!. My only hope is that Canadian and USA Law Enforcement Agencies will wake up one day and realize how many criminals like babkowski (Canada) dave schmidt and a whole tot others like them in the US are robing others, sucking money from naive people to gain profits. I wish in a way that one day one of those "donation collectors" will commit a crime and harm others in a more visible way and maybe then those "authorities" will open their eyes and learn from the Europeans, Asians, etc how to deal with CYBER CRIMINALS. Those scumbags are CYBER CRIMINALS!!!!! and there is no difference between them and other psychopaths - sociopaths who are in jail for lesser crimes. There is no room for such social parasites like babkowski, schmidt and many like them in our society!.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:A DOCTOR’S VISIT TODAY RESULTED IN TESTS AND BLOOD WORK AS THIS WAS A REALLY BIZARRE THING TO HAVE HAPPEN TO ME RIGHT NOW.

So now you have free health care?

http://www.oom2.com/t46295-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-canadian-scammer-fraud-report-investigate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum