OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Poop3

POOFness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 6-19-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 19-Jun-2019 18:00:50
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

40,000 Yuan = about $5,800 US

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Scam-alert

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 6-19-19
Date: Wed, June 19, 2019 5:29 pm

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Scammer2

Zap Says

HI ALL,

OUR COMMUNICATIONS ARE DOWN AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE OF A BROKEN COMPUTER (STILL NOT FIXED) AND NO FUNDS TO DO ANYTHING ELSE DESPITE ASSURANCES BY THE BANK THEY WILL RELEASE OUR FUNDS. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING AS WE ARE HANDCUFFED AND CAN NOT MOVE YET UNTIL OUR FUNDS CLEAR OUT, AND HOPEFULLY BY THE WEEKEND.

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Tumblr_inline_mjvliy9cCV1qz4rgp

WE SEEM TO BE IN THE SAME BOAT AS A FEW OTHER SISTER ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUE DESPITE THEIR RELEASE. IT IS NOT MUCH FUN SITTING AND STARVING WHILE THE BANKS GO THROUGH THEIR FINAL PROCESS BUT NOTHING WE CAN DO.

ONE MAJOR CONCERN I HAVE IS OUR BROTHER GREG IN SHANGHAI WHO NEEDS A LIFE SAVING OPERATION, AND WE DO NOT HAVE THE 40,000 YUAN TO DO THAT WITH AS YET. AN OPENING (CANCELLATION) HAPPENED TODAY AND HE CAN GO IN ON FRIDAY BUT IT IS MONEY UP-FRONT. IF HE DOES NOT GO IN, THEN THE NEXT SCHEDULED SLOT IS IN AUGUST, AND HE WILL BE DEAD BY THEN. WHAT TO DO I DO NOT KNOW.

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Shutterstock_615418367_small

IF THERE IS AN ANGEL OUT THERE THAT VALUES LIFE ABOVE ALL ELSE, WE ASK YOU TO STEP FORWARD AND HELP OUR BROTHER. WE ARE SCRAMBLING HERE, BUT THERE ARE NO RESOURCES LEFT.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT EVERYTHING WE HAVE WORKED FOR IS COMING TO FRUITION IN MANY WAYS. BESIDES THIS RELEASE THAT IS IN PROGRESS, THERE IS ANOTHER ONE HERE THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS OVERSEEING AND IT IS MASSIVE. WE ARE DESIGNATED TO BE PART OF THAT AND PERFORM PROJECTS IN THE ASIAN REGION. THE TIMING FOR THAT IS SCHEDULED FOR SOMETIME NEXT WEEK, AND THAT TOO WILL JUST AUGMENT WHAT WE ARE ALREADY IN PROCESS OF.

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Raw

OVERALL WE ARE IN EXCELLENT POSITION TO BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL, AND TAKE A GOOD BITE OUT OF THE 120 MILLION PLUS KIDS AROUND THE WORLD THAT NEED ATTENTION (UN REPORT). FOOD, SHELTER, MEDICAL AND EDUCATION ARE THE ORDER OF THE DAY FOR THESE KIDS AND WE ARE HERE FOR THEM.

THE WATER TECHNOLOGIES WE HAVE WILL BE DONE IN PARALLEL TO THE KIDS AND PROVIDE THE WATER SOLUTION GLOBALLY. THERE ARE A LOT OF PLACES THAT NEED CLEANUP AROUND THE WORLD, AND THE WATER CREATION STATIONS WILL PROVIDE IMMEDIATE RELIEF IN AREAS WITHOUT GOOD WATER.

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TO ADDRESS AND THE MORE GOOD PEOPLE THAT DECIDE TO DO THIS WORK WITH US (OR OTHERS) THE BETTER AND THE FASTER THE JOB WILL GET DONE SO BE READY TO ROLL UP THE SLEEVES AND GET TO IT.

WE WILL DEFINITELY BEGIN WORK NEXT WEEK AND I CAN STATE THAT WITH A LARGE MEASURE OF CERTAINTY, SO BE READY AS WE WILL BE CONTACTING ALL THOSE THAT HAVE INDICATED THEIR INTENT TO WORK WITH US AND SUBMITTED THEIR RESUME.

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI 200

ALSO THAT SPECIAL FOUNDATION I HAVE TALKED ABOUT TO HELP THOSE IN CRITICAL NEED WILL BE SET UP SHORTLY AND STAFFED. THIS WILL BE A SEPARATE ENTITY THAT WILL BE OVERSEEN BY SOME VERY WISE AND COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE THAT ARE GEARED FOR THIS. OF COURSE THE COMPLIANCE PROCESS WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS NO FRAUD IN THAT EFFORT SO THAT SOME REFUGEE WITH SEVERAL KIDS OR WIVES THAT DRIVE BMW’S WHILE ON FOOD STAMPS DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE. THOSE THAT TRY WILL FACE A BACKLASH AS WE WILL NOT PUT UP WITH SUCH SHENANIGANS.

I GUESS THAT’S IT FOR THE MOMENT. JUST SOME THOUGHTS BEFORE WE BEGIN WORK.

AND AGAIN I APPEAL TO WHOEVER IS OUT THERE TO PERFORM AS AN ANGEL AND HELP OUR BROTHER HERE AND SAVE HIS LIFE. THIS IS VERY VERY SERIOUS AND WE DO NOT WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE OF OUR TEAM. TOO MANY HAVE PASSED FOR NO GOOD REASON. WHETHER DONATION OR SOMETHING ELSE I DO NOT CARE, I JUST WANT HIM SAVED.

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JUNE 19, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:HI ALL, 
OUR COMMUNICATIONS ARE DOWN AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE OF A BROKEN COMPUTER (STILL NOT FIXED) AND NO FUNDS TO DO ANYTHING ELSE

A simple minded person like myself cannot help but wonder, here we have 4 people, supposedly in 4 different locations, all using "A broken computer" ?
That is 4 people using a single computer ? 
Let that sink in for a minute.....

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Faces2

ZAP wrote:ONE MAJOR CONCERN I HAVE IS OUR BROTHER GREG IN SHANGHAI WHO NEEDS A LIFE SAVING OPERATION, AND WE DO NOT HAVE THE 40,000 YUAN TO DO THAT WITH AS YET.....

.....AND AGAIN I APPEAL TO WHOEVER IS OUT THERE TO PERFORM AS AN ANGEL AND HELP OUR BROTHER HERE AND SAVE HIS LIFE. THIS IS VERY VERY SERIOUS AND WE DO NOT WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE OF OUR TEAM. TOO MANY HAVE PASSED FOR NO GOOD REASON. 

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Greg

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Nurse

4-truth

4-truth

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Panhandler
POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Pan

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Drugs-hand

4-truth

4-truth

POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Zap-schedule5

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I wonder if "Mary" ever got her "emergency" surgery? Is she still alive? Did she know these shysters were using her to pander donations? Her family does not seem to know of her deadly illnesses. How strange! Is this why Jerzy does not use her to suck donations from the gullible any longer?

Baby Bradd must be school age by now... still needs diapers and bottle? Jerzy will be telling you yes he does as he has not used that bs narrative in awhile! LOL

How odd that Susan needs a new computer so communication stops with Doug Jones (DJ). Does Doug need a new pc also? So many lies put out by these frauds must be so hard for them to keep them all straight!
I hear that the Lapis owner, Bruno, was not happy with Jerzy's markup. Is this why he is not hawking it to his uninformed followers lately? hmmm :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum