Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Mysterious sphere UFO spotted in the sky over Russia! plus MORE
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rotational components balance the translational
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens of “Extinct” Creatures Found Alive in “Lost City” Deep Within Rainforest
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tartarian Magic, Parabolic Mirrors, and Flying Carpets: History Erased
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 11:13 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alternatives For Healing
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 11:11 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pressing Medicines Update
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 11:09 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Horsetail Journey
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 11:08 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» I happened upon the wild St. Johnswort
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 11:07 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Crab Nebula Just Blasted Earth with the Highest Energy Photons Ever Recorded
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» The AI End Game - David Icke
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring The Astonishing Megalithic Walls Of Cusco Peru
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Change Special Report June 24, 2019
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Simeon Hein - What's Next for UFO Disclosure after Tic Tacs and Flying Cubes?
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Carefully Examining The Planet X Sightings plus MORE
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 12:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Before And After Photos Reveal The Truth About The Widespread Crop Failures The U.S. Is Facing In 2019
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabidiol Is A Powerful New Antibiotic
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - 2019 IS STRANGE Part 9 // JUNE
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyToday at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secrets of the Shining. Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo. Episode 2. Season 2.
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ONE DRAGONFLY CAN EAT HUNDREDS OF MOSQUITOS A DAY. KEEP THESE PLANTS IN YOUR YARD TO ATTRACT DRAGONFLIES
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 4:04 pm by Ventura66

» This Baby Elephant Won’t Leave Its Rescuer’s Side
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery "plaque and altar" unearthed in Scotland park #HolyRood #StMargaretsLoch
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 1:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mandela Effect is Real! The Secrets of CERN Documentary
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened…

Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened…

Posted on 2013/02/13 by kauilapele

Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… Lightning_strikes_vatican_on_pope_resignation_dayClick to enlarge

This will be brief.

The Lightning struck the Vatican (the same day the Pope quit) because the Cosmos knows the jig is up. And the gig is up.

The Lightning struck the Vatican because the Cosmos knows that it was
the only way to wake up whoever still believes the notion of the
“infallibility” of anyone.

And…

The Lightning struck the Vatican because the Cosmos knew that it was
the best way to vaporize all the “crap” that has resided in the belief
systems of those so-called hallowed halls (and billions of followers)
for thousands of years.

I have been assisted by several religions, churches, and the principles they talked and wrote about. But as the principles led me to understand that all I was looking for was WITHIN myself, I eventually released the paradigm that I had to be anywhere, follow anything or anyone, or read anything, to find the treasure I was looking for, within myself… My Self. My Higher Self.

Lightning struck the Vatican because the Cosmos knew all the old paradigms were finished.

Now, about the Lightning strike itself (funny, I feel I have to write it with capital L). Here’s a statement I found in this article about the Lightning strike (from http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2013/02/12/lightning-bolt-strikes-vatican-pope-benedict-resignation/1913095/).

What’s a bit spooky, Ferrell says, is “that it doesn’t
appear from a Google Image Search that a similar image has ever been
captured before….”

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum