OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Reminder - Bluwolf Wednesday night post emailed to Recaps

06/19/2013 
Reminder
Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF.

Chapt. 7 will close on the 27th, people in Iraq are being told by the media of there rv  and its changes in their society,
there rv shall be way before the 27th so be on alert.

Have all details ready and secure, make up your minds already and do not fall to the misinformation that is being shared.

Remember what I have told you months ago, "When at the end of this journey there will be evil doers giving out discouraging misinformation."  Don't fall for these fools.

Maintain the faith, its a question of hours now.

FREEDOM WON FOR ALL,  that's the key always remember it and get it done.

Be blessed.
Bluwolf

[/size]

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Anonymous

Thanks Yom  :)

To me, "FREEDOM WON FOR ALL" is best embodied by the one people (TOP) knowing who we are in relation to Source, with none between, and Living in that BElief moment by moment In Presence by Spirit accordingly. 

The FREEdom Flyer newly proclaims truth of same, beginning with its heading:   PUBLIC NOTICE   "To Whom It May Concern"   Worldwide Banks and "Governments" Foreclosed...

link:  
http://i-uv.com/i-uv/freedom-flyer/

one commenting on Caleb's Project 13 and I UV Ixchange  with my comments {italicized in brackets} or after quoted section at end:

“Ever si

“Ever since money came into existence, it has been used as a tool to represent the true value of the Human Being.  The true value [intrinsic value] of Human Beings can't be equated to a number, or to any amount of cash.  Money has been inserted between the Creator and The Created {Idol, imo}, and has been used to manufacture a system whereby Human Beings have become slaves to money, and the Money Masters {Babylon system or “Beast”, imo}.  What the OPPT filings [back in 2012] achieved, was to expose the slavery system, and to effectively neutralize it. {PTL!! Halleluyah!! “debt” is in deed a “man-made travesty”!! Jubilee and redemption are both God’s ideas, as is freedom (vs. slavery), grace, forgiveness, truth & justice. His ways are high above man’s, His Love difficult to fathom, His Provision Abundant…. Hope eternal…. }

Project XIII platform (with  UV Ixchange capacity) launched, THE game-changers, imo.  Each person on the planet will now have the opportunity to connect with an online system that offers them the following:
1. A personal value resource worth [mucho] of any existing currency they choose to use {NOT a “one world” system in any negative sense, imo, as I know the intent of creators to be honoring THE Creator and all creation}.
2. A personal iPage: * An alternative to Facebook, but without any monitoring or data-harvesting
* A facility to create our own webpage ; * An equivalent to: eBay, … *Amazon…, *Skype
* An online banking facility, which contains the [mucho, your enormous resource]
This iPage will replace all the existing online mechanisms for communications / interactions, or for purchasing.
[virtually] un-hackable; … entirely free of any government or alphabet-agency oversight;  it will have an ability to be entirely personalised to your own specifications; [with] individual access codes … uniquely yours, so that nobody else can use your page, not even the software writers.
I know this sounds too good to be true.... like something out of a feelgood science fiction movie, … Needless to say, the existing banking system, along with all associated structures and mechanisms, will collapse as [knowledge of release of] this iPage [spreads]... But, if we are to think about the implications of this new technology, it will actually have the effect of eradicating the need for money…”  {talk about a whole new world… Heaven upon the earth :) }
This is a system I can support , wish to participate in and promote by bringing it to people’s attention as a new choice;  available   with free trial @     http://www.projectxiii.com/    Very exciting time to BE LIVE BEings DOing what we’re created for…  to Honor & glorify Creator by reflecting His Spirit within.
Blessings to each of you as you discover, investigate, comprehend, Believe, and act upon Truth that can set one Free… if one chooses; as always, it’s each one’s choice! In His Love, Peace, Joy, Forgiveness … and so much More…  :) 

RE: Heaven On Earth- and prophecy concerning same- same link as recently shared re His Appearing   http://www.comingofhisglory.com/

from today's God CAlling    available at   www.twolisteners.org

Miracles Again
"Banks are ready, rates will be high, 800# numbers will insure the SAME RATE for all groups at WF":Bluwolf Spacer

Wait to hear My Will and then obey.  At all costs obey.

Do not fear.  I am a wall of protection around you.  See this.  To see this with the eyes of faith is to cause it to manifest in the material.

Remember I long to work miracles, as when on earth I wrought them, but the same condition holds good.  I cannot do many mighty works because of unbelief.

So only in response to your belief can I do miracle-works now.

I also appreciate God At Eventide at same link on daily basis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum