OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Okie Update at OOM&F Tuesday Afternoon

09/24/2013

[..OkieOilMan]
SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING WAS ON TRACK FOR A LAST NIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT AND THEN A PROBLEM WITH SOME BANK SCREEN'S APPEARANCE HAD TO BE CORRECTED AND NOW THIS MORNING I WAS INFORMED THERE ARE/WERE/IS A PROBLEM REGARDING THE UST.

I ANXIOUSLY AWAIT THE OUTCOME OF THE SIGNIFICANCE OF WHATEVER THE INTERFERRENCE WAS OR IS. I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS I KNOW MORE.

[..OkieOilMan] PHONE CALL JUST NOW COMMING IN----

[..OkieOilMan] O.K. I WAS JUST A LITTLE EARLY WITH MY LAST POST. THE INFORMATION JUST NOW FURNISHED ME IS THAT LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.[/b]
3]THAT IS WHAT THE UST IS/HAD/DID CORRECT. AS I WAS INFORMED TODAY COULD STILL BE IN PLAY. KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING UP--
-----BLESSINGS GALORE

Last edited by ymoilman2 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OMG he never stops does he!!!

Anonymous

nannee, have U considered that is is not okie U should be directing Ur comments to; seems to me U & others may be "shooting the messenger"; there is much going on behind the scenes that we are mostly unaware of. We can only "take it all in" and then decide how we choose to believe & act thereupon.

Ultimately, how we treat other people is what we're called to account for, and that most certainly includes attitudes; I Believe each does the best they can, based on the information they have at the time. How can we reasonably expect anything else?

there are "reasons" for delay, meanwhile, we can choose to allow our patience & character to grow and continue to BE and DO as we're each called- honorably, truthfully, lovingly, moment-by-moment by Spirit within empowering same. Seems to lessen stress for me & allows a much more peaceful, positive & productive state of body, mind & soul. I know in WHom I BElieve, WHo holds the whole in His Hands & Heart, with Ways high above man's.... Trustworthy, Loving & Gracious above all!!

Blessings to us ALL, as is His Will

"LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.":Okie 3019145770 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah unfortunately we are not all made in the same mould and I can't do that, a lot of people can and I think we need that too but if I see a wrong I am going to call it.  I believe if you cannot talk factual truth then don't talk at all and I did give him the benefit of the doubt the first 5 times he called it about 3 years ago now. I just don't think we should be condoning guru rubbish especially Okie and Tony, and I for one will not. 

There certainly are reasons for the delay and they are that Iraq is no where near ready yet, and not because of a bank glitch.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

While I appreciate your loving and forgiving spirit 7fm....

Okie is a liar. He has "called it" more times than Carter has liver pills.

What those persons are doing is called story boarding. They are fictional characters created to sell dinar.

From what I hear... their show boating for profit may be coming to a screeching halt. 

And I do not mean an RV either. I say it is high time.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Soooo many people have been hurt by their lies and it's high time they felt some of that pain back. I can't wait till they get caught and prosecuted. If after all these years your intel proved to be wrong time after time you would think you would start to question the intel and not say any bloody thing, not Okie he loves that pumping!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum