OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » URGENT Australian Stock Market Crashing On Opening Solstice Crash Coming! 720p)

URGENT Australian Stock Market Crashing On Opening Solstice Crash Coming! 720p)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I can't watch this vid what does it say? and what does it mean?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56
G'mornin, NanneeRose- .....Apparently by the way he is talking, your stock market is going to crash BIG TIME, and will mean everything over there will start getting expensive- Just hang on to your ass, it doesn't look good-:affraid::affraid:🇦🇸

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
START getting expensive holy shit how much more expensive do they friggin want! Better get the vege garden planted in a hurry then!

Thanks terbs for the explanation, we're moving in with you lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56
Start stocking up on things you really need, and will have on hand- When you're ready, come on over!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Thanks terbs we had started doing that since Peak and purps told me last week to do it, so have started, might have to do it a bit quicker by the sounds of things!  Geez now I want to cheer on the RV LOL!

terbo56

terbo56
Let's hope so!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum