OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Intel Guru TNT Tony - 8/7/13

8-7-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony    The  rate is there in the banks down to teller level.   Is today a good day for us to see it? Absolutely.  They are still saying any day.  For the first time today all the banks have the same numbers.  Up until now they had variations of numbers, but today they were the same.  I thought that was significant.  [Are the rates as good as yesterday?  Can you share the VND & IQD rates?]   I can, but you might not believe them!   Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates. My gut feeling is it should have already happened.  My info says something happened this morning that should have released this.  We should not be looking for it much longer.  [post 3 of 3]

8-7-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony    I'm talking to a guy who has nothing to do with this board or any dinar site.  He told me his family had just told him they are buying stuff with their cards.  I was talking to a merchant we talk to and he said his card is now activated and his sons card is also. They are spending money.  They are happy and excited.  They didn't make this all up for us, they don't even know us.  We have it from our agencies right here that it is done. The system is done, it's working here and activated in Iraq.  [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

8-7-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony  It's all done, the system is complete, we heard it again this a.m.  The banks sent people home at 1 a.m. and called them to come back in at 9 a.m.  We have talked with people this a.m. and last night in IRAQ, in the green zone, Kurdistan and throughout the country and all are telling us their cards are loaded and they are using them.  Government agencies here & there are saying the cards are loaded & they're using them.   [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:18 PM

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

"Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates":Tony 9k=

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

terbo56

terbo56

Yep, the weekend is here, so now they are going to start in again- Tony is the biggest crock of shit I've ever seen in my life- He is into MLM, and has been for years, now- We WILL NOT see this for quite awhile, yet, and I believe I have mentioned this a few times in the past-Don't listen to these assholes, you're just getting all worked up for nothing, and all their job is, is to have unsuspecting, hard up people to buy more dinar, to line their pockets with your hard earned money- What about us lining ours? They don't give a rat's ass about us peeps, as long as they have money - Come on, people, get with the program- We will know when this happens in due time-You don't need to have a crook tighten all your strings-grrrr 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Do you really think this is going to happen? I mean the longer they don't RV the more people buy dinar so the more money they are going to have to pay out?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum