OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Blood Type Personalities EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Blood Type Personalities EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Blood Type Personalities EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Blood Type Personalities EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Blood Type Personalities EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Blood Type Personalities EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Blood Type Personalities EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Blood Type Personalities EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Blood Type Personalities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Blood Type Personalities EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood Type Personalities

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blood Type Personalities Empty Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Blood Type Personalities
Blood Type Personalities 6986589

Below is a brief summery of personality types, with both the positive and negative sides that can show up in your personality, especially when one hasn't taken the time to do 'The Great Work'. Rather than get upset about the negative things, why not learn from them?

Type O Positive
People with the Type O positive blood group, are said to be creative, confident and quite popular, they enjoy being the centre of attention. Type O positives are also outgoing and very social, though mostly initiators, they may never get to finish what they start. They tend to be a little too defeatist and this can lead to problems for them, have a tendency to be addictive personalities, where drugs and alcohol may become a problem if not kept in check. Also watch the 'poor me' victim mentality.

Type O Negative
People with the Type O negative blood group, are said to be ultra creative, reserved when they have to be, but very direct when passionate about something. Type O negatives are born leaders, they are the genius of the all the blood groups with their high intelligence, inventors, entrepreneurs, spiritual and artistic. Often admired by their peers for their knowledge and wisdom, yet hated and despised by those who are jealous. If not careful the O negatives can become very withdrawn, as they tend to not be able to make sense of their less mentally and spiritually developed peers.

[b style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"][b style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"]Type A Positive[/b][/b]
People with the Type A positive blood group, are said to be very trustful, honest and conscientious to a fault. Type A positives are also known to be perfectionists, they might seem outwardly calm but tend to be a bag of nerves within. Type A are also artistic and are sometimes shy and sensitive too. A positives are good workers, who get the job done, but tend to feel a sense of superiority over others, this can lead to power struggles and greed. Try to keep this in check.

[b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"]Type A Negative[/b][/b]
People with the Type A negative blood group, are said to be open and honest, and very outgoing. Type A negatives are also known to be very professional in their dealings, they appear more cool, calm and collected than they are often feeling inside, they tend to be very good at covering their anger with passive aggressive behaviour. Type A negatives are sometimes very talented in their field and love to compete, they live to conquer anyone in the same field and bring them down. On the surface they can seem very popular, but dig a little and you could find very shallow friendships, as one too many have felt their wrath or their knife in their backs. Try to avoid being so ruthless in your dealings, and you will be much happier in life.

[b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"]Type B Positive[/b][/b]
People with Type B positive blood group, are strong willed, goal oriented, they always finish whatever they start, whether in perfect timing or in excellent fashion. People with Type B positive blood group, always seem to find their own way in life. Not ones to band together, they are very much out for themselves and what they can gain from others. If not careful can tend to use things like religion to control others. Try to think more of others than yourself sometimes, this can help you find a sense of peace.

Type B Negative
People with Type B negative blood group, are very strong willed, can think of many goals, but don't often finish what they start, this can lead to them feeling like a failure at times. People with Type B negative blood group tend to shy away from the limelight, yet when they develop a passion about something they will take centre stage to fight for what they believe in. The stubbornness they show can often cause them more harm than good, and at times they just need to admit they are wrong.

[b style="font-weight: bold;"]Type AB Positive[/b]
Those with a Type AB positive blood group, are an interesting lot indeed, though they are trustworthy and honest, it has been said that they seem to have a split personality! Type AB blood group like helping people, they are outgoing and confident but they can be shy too. Sometimes greedy, sometimes good workers. This group are hard to judge.

[b style="font-weight: bold;"]Type AB Negative[/b]
Those with a Type AB negative blood group, as AB positives these are an interesting lot indeed, but even more so, as they also have some of the negative traits. Though they are trustworthy and honest, it has been said that they seem to have a split personality! Type AB blood group like helping people, they are outgoing and confident but they can be shy too. They often have a very confused and chaotic inner voice, which can sometimes make them contradict themselves.

To get a more in-depth reading about your blood type personality book a session with Tau Tia and send your blood type and date of birth, this will give you a more complete detailed personal reading.

.. Tau Tia L Douglass OIO-KHTGP, CSsM&J.

©Copyright Tau Tia L Douglass 22nd January 2012

Thanks to: http://www.templeoftheola.org

2Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:39 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Interesting stuff, more entertaining (IMO) perhaps than literal. Kinda like Horoscopes I guess.
The only issue I have with this though is it's another excuse to be 'Labeled', and I really dislike Labels, though I'm as guilty as most of using them... I'm working on it though. :) 

3Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hmm... I had not thought of it in terms of labels. But I do know that there are 2 races on this planet. RH- and RH+

Very important labels.....

4Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:51 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

5Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:52 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Just to be clear... I do not think the above traits in the video are exclusive to negs.

6Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:45 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I'm Type O Negative, but I don't think that pertains to me very much.

7Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YOU ARE O-?????? 

HELL YEAH IT PERTAINS TO EVERYTHING!!! 

nannee!!!! we need to talk my dear!  

OMG!!! This is awesome. I am also O- and many here are RH-. No wonder we clicked. You should read everything in the RH- section...

8Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:53 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh... i bet you meant the description eh? i also don't thing it resembles me much. 
But YOU ARE O-!!!!!

9Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:54 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Well I'm 'O+' for what that's worth, the universal doner.  :) 

10Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:00 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh is that a good thing?

11Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:59 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

O- is a universal donor also.

Us O's whether positive or negative are well sought after at the blood banks.

It is an interesting thing nannee!!! I had no idea but yet that fact explains so much to me. It is said that we find each other. I am amazed that this is so true. Even when we don't know the others type.

Only 7% of the population has our type. There is said to be only 15% of the population that has neg blood of all types. But I always wonder how accurate those numbers are because many have no clue what their type is. I have always wondered why is the info NOT on your birth certificate. The most important piece of info???

Did you have Rhogam shots while pregnant or is your hubby a neg also?

Sorry to ask personal questions but I live to compare blood type data.... yep! I am that weird. :)

12Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:06 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

nannee.. I hope your net is not capped. This is the first video I saw when the curtains were drawn open and I finally understood what exactly I had been searching answers to for almost 40 years.

If you were ever searching for reasons as to why you feel different.... it is because you are.

13Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:28 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I don't know what hubby is purps to be honest. What are Rhogam shots?

14Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:35 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

They give it to pregnant RH- woman so that they don't have a miscarriage. Otherwise the females antibody's will reject the fetus.Unless the paternal sperm donor is neg the fetus will not be viable to term. Do you remember getting any shots when you went to your first doctors visit?

I was told  to carry around a card in my wallet. Still have it.

15Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:55 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

nope none of that, so weird, but I live in the country, the doctors here mis diagnose friggin gastro!!

16Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:59 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hmmmm.. did you have many miscarriages? Kind of hard to misdiagnose that I would think. Or maybe you were given rhogam and it was not explained? Cause that is weird. :)Or maybe hubby is a neg. Remember ... we seem to find one another.

17Blood Type Personalities Empty Re: Blood Type Personalities Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I do remember some discussion over my blood type but not sure why, remembering I was 15 when I was pregnant with my first, 18 with my 2nd, 22 with the 3rd and 37 with the 4th so I would not remember what I was given or why. Never any dramas with me having kids either. Hubby is defs an A if memory serves. I remember when I found out thinking holy shit why do I have to be 'O' why can't I be the same as everyone else, I really wanted to be an A because anything else was just not good enough LOL! I was always so competitive as a kid and being anything but an A or in an A Team or whatever would devastate me LOL, what a brat LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum