OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

9/11 – Ruling Elite’s Skeleton in the Closet
Posted on August 26, 2013 by freedom4humanity
With the ruling elite on their last legs, humanity will soon turn over a new leaf, the leaf of Truth and the leaf of Disclosure. Disclosure is not just about our ET friends who have been in our skies for decades offering their abundance technologies and wisdom but each time turned away by the ruling elite, bent on maintaining their nefarious grip on humanity. Disclosure is also about the various crimes the ruling elite has imposed on humanity and most spectacular among these is 9/11 – the supposed terrorist attack of nearly a dozen years ago on the eleventh of September, 2001.
Yesterday, one of my friends, a high intuitive, began feeding me 9/11 investigation information from various sources and we entered into a lengthy dialogue on 9/11 and related matters; especially the rough ride experienced by many truth seekers and whistleblowers. In the process, my personal understanding was much expanded. This blog is not about proof, this blog is about truth and about disclosure and this entry outlines my truth as guided by the unseen hands of my guides and Divinity.
The most amazing discovery for me was that none of the four planes actually met the fate attributed to them in the ruling elite’s coverup. I ‘knew’ that to be true of the plane that was credited with the Pentagon strike but the other three also never crashed as claimed. The crash in Pennsylvania is sketchy and very little information was provided except perhaps it was shot down by military aircraft. The two planes that hit the World Trade Center Towers are of the most interest. Both were replaced by drones that were then guided into the towers at precise locations by homing devices planted in advance. Each tower had secure ‘computer rooms’ prepared in advance with termite, a military grade explosive that provided the spectacular pyrotechnics that accompanied the airplane strikes.
The 9/11 ruling elite planners left nothing to chance and depending on inexperienced human pilots was not part of what actually took place. Both planes passed over a military base on the way to the towers and the drones replaced them. What happened to the passengers and crew including the supposed terrorists? They landed on the military base; that much is certain. I used to think they were given false identities under the witness protection program but this now seems unlikely and counter to the modus operandi that surrounds this operation. Time will reveal their fate and I will not speculate further. Suffice to say they have ‘disappeared from the face of the earth.’
The ruling elite’s motivation is already well known, to pin the tail on terrorists so they could invade Iraq and implement the Patriot Act. Both were notoriously successful. Side bars include trillions of missing money, the default of loans made to the Bush family and associates; and the convenient destruction of all evidence and paper trails.
So, we have four plane loads of innocent people disappearing from the face of the earth and three office towers filled with innocent people sacrificed in order to create enough hysteria and terrorist backlash to allow the greatest coverup this planet has ever seen. Ugh…!!!
Those intrepid enough to seek the truth in this matter have been severely dealt with. Three stories were provided me to demonstrate the severity.
One CIA ‘asset’ (the name given to people willingly cooperating with the CIA in order to forward their own, sometimes unrelated agenda) in good faith wrote a letter to the President warning him of the impending attack, thus jeopardizing the ‘I didn’t know’ cover story. She was imprisoned without trial and only granted legal council of the ruling elite’s choosing. Through the internet and a lawyer in the family she was finally granted a hearing and gained her liberty.
One journalist on the trail of thermite in the wreckage was attacked at his home by three police officers and then charged with resisting arrest. He was similarly denied legal council of his choice and all his evidence was disallowed. He was convicted and chose to leave the country rather than face sentencing; and now lives in exile in Europe.
Another is an author and environmental activist who initially worked with the journalist on this expose. He was the victim of a smear campaign and resigned a high ranking political appointment by the Obama administration because of the controversy and the controlled media’s denigration and refusal to report his side.
Lack of support from the controlled media is, of course, a common theme in all three stories and who would expect anything different based on the fact that all major media is owned and controlled by the ruling elite.
Twelve years later and it appears that the ruling elite have succeeded with their cover stories and in their coverup. Looks can be deceiving and in actual fact the ruling elite are on their last legs and their coverup will soon crumble into a pile of wreckage; much like the Twin Towers on the fateful day, nearly twelve years ago. Rising from the ashes will be truth and disclosure… and a brand new and stunningly beautiful timeline I call the timeline of oneness and abundance.
Thank you to all those who gave their lives in those tragic events. It was not in vain. Thank you to all those who have tirelessly searched out the truth and endured the persecution of the ruling elite and their henchmen.
It was not all in vain and events are soon to reverse the tide of human history; with the truth of 9/11 leading the way.
Freedom for humanity…

Thanks to: http://freedom4humanity.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum