OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth!

3 Votes

The Intensity of September Opens the Floods of Passion From Earth! Passion
I have a deep inner feeling September is going to be one hellofa fast and furious month and we just may need that knight in shining armor to trek us thru it!!  The one thing I am sure of, September is NOT the time to be cautious with your life.  You have spent, what may seem like an eternity at this point, investing heavily in your new seeds of Life experience, cautious hesitation will end up being the lawnmower that cuts it down.
What I am finding interesting, with the five connections I was so blessed to have yesterday, only one was a male and his energy field was drastically different from the females I have been reading for.  Of course, he is drastically different from anyone I read for too (smile, wink) he has been putting himself “out there” in life, exposing the darkness to anyone who wishes to “see” and returning power back to anyone who desires to own it within themselves again.  Literally.
As he and I were talking about what he is doing now two things started to happen as he was talking, first, this massive flow of intense energy was coming from where his toes were on the ground (in his heart center) and formed a super charged water-spout that went up and then over to the area I am just going to call September, with a widening breadth of intensity.  As I was watching and hanging onto my hair, from above came the melody of angels that cast a yellow energy that mingled with his white water.
When we finally stopped talking and I put my antenna out into his field of Light, holy freakin shit batman… the white water energy flowing from the ground he walked on included the intensity of Gaia.  A passion of pure liquid energy that filled the entirety of September.  The divine feminine let loose on planet earth!!
Thru him, we even got to see the energy of October, just a tad, but enough to know the fruit is ripening thru our efforts.  An emerging spider web (interconnected webbing) of gold and black emerging from the ground itself and already starting to cover the fields of life.  The solid living energy of spirit that connects us to the deep unknown, the wholeness of Love and the experiences that will provide for us.
Intense passion, a field of new beginnings in so many area’s for those who have thrown caution to the wind.  To fully own, to fully BE our own knight in shining armor while flooding the land with the passion of our deepest desire and assist all those who have given their power away by simply being and Living our true Self.
I sat yesterday, with windblown hair and electrocuted brain waves from the intensity of the connections wondering… what am I going to do with September.  The first thing that was formulated was a very special reading package to help us really tap into and understand the new color palate in which we are creating from.  All that we harness together will be the living tapestry that sets the created reality into a path of experiences, growth and excitement into the higher energy fields of 2014 as we cross the threshold of the Equinox on Sept. 22nd.
On that note, I must close.  I so miss waking up at 4am…
((((HUGZ)))) of wild and gentle dreams come true to ALL!!
Lisa Gawlas
P.S. SEPTEMBER READING SPECIAL: FOUR 15 minute readings for the price of TWO!!  www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html
 Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum