Latest topics
» Don't Miss Out: Strawberry Moon Eclipse On June 5, 2020
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2020 - Yin/Yang Crop Circle - Wiltshire, 30th May 2020
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyToday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Neurotoxicity Experts Cleared to Testify At Fluoridation Chemicals Trial June 8 in Federal Court
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» US On The Brink
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - [Antifa/Soros] plus MORE
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Traveling Orders To See The Judge In Shiny Bracelets!
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyToday at 9:46 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Arrest WARRANT Returned - Executed
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyToday at 9:45 am by RamblerNash

» The Collapse of America? Max Igan in Conversation with Harry Vox
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Critical Post-Chicago Report The George Floyd Riots 30 MAY 2020
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyYesterday at 7:43 pm by topspin2

» POOPness for MAY 29: A PLACE TO CALL HOME - OH POOR ME SEND ME MONEY SUCKERS
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyYesterday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United Nations Launches Website Promoting ‘New World Order’ Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is there evidence that blood types and personality traits are connected?
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyYesterday at 5:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Feds GDPNow Plummets To -51.2%, 47% Small Businesses Expect To Close Permanently, Spending Collapse
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Women Gets Her Contact Tracer Certificates and Tells All
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WHAT TheirMEDIA WILL NOT TELL YOU the PLAN Unrolls on Schedule
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Proxima b is more Earth-like than we thought
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyYesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Live: SpaceX Crew Dragon launch 2nd attempt
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Catching up on oceans, rivers and research during COVID-19
I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....  Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD  EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » I live here and DANG.....I missed it..... Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD

I live here and DANG.....I missed it..... Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

I live here and DANG.....I missed it.....

Recent UFO footage over LAS VEGAS BLVD

More and more these exact same sightings have been popping up all over the world! We are NOT alone. The governments of the WORLD have lied to us for YEARS! In today's world full of technology, iphones, ipads, pocket recorders etc, the truth is coming out, but on our own terms. Soon, world governments will have no choice but to disclose what they know.

This event took place on March 21st 2012 over Las Vegas BLVD. Nevada is without question littered with UFO activity. Especially as of late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d8VQOCIyJqI

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Awesome shakes!!!!

The kids dialog really cracked me up. LOL

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum