OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putin Sends A Letter To Americans!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! Empty Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:23 am

ymoilman2

Putin Sends A Letter To Americans!
Friday, September 6, 2013 16:55

(Before It's News): http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/2013/09/putin-sends-a-letter-to-americans-2448150.html

Russian President Vladimir Putin has sent an open letter to Americans and what it says might make you look at him in an entirely different light. In fact, in reading his letter, I can only wish that Barack Obama thought much the same way as him on the most pertinent issues. Why is it that Barack Obama is supporting these same Unholy, Unruly, Jihadi Muslims that Vladimir Putin is hoping to crush? In fact, Putin’s interview below is quite thought provoking, especially when he admits that his good friend and ally Bashar Al-Assad IS capable of possible launching such an attack upon his own people. Putin also has called the US government ‘outlaws’ if they strike out at Syria as shared in the video at the bottom of the story. The first two sentences of Putin’s letter makes it plainly clear Putin is aiming much of his talk to the ‘sheeple’.

How do I put this politely? You Americans are dumb. Today, Russia and America are fighting each other over fighting the Muslim radicals. Instead, we should be uniting to crush these violent Islamists, once and for all.
You Americans want to remove my ally, the Syrian leader Bashar Al-Assad. To borrow a phrase from your John F. Kennedy, Assad may be a son-of-a-bitch, but he’s my son-of-a-bitch.
So if you want to destroy him, what are you going to give me in return? If your answer is, “We will give you nothing,” well, why would I ever agree to that? That’s not negotiation, that’s dictation; it’s a return to the bad Yeltsin days, when Holy Mother Russia was pushed into the mud like a used whore.
Look, I’ll be the first to say that Obama’s “red line” comment was dumb. It’s obvious he hadn’t thought it through; one can see it in the words he used to express his policy. He said that the “red line” would be crossed if “a whole bunch” of chemical weapons were used. What kind of language is that? How does one quantify a “whole bunch”? This is the President of the High-and-Mighty United States, and he’s talking like a schoolboy? All for this silliness over sarin in Syria?

Do I think that Assad did it? Gassed those people? I don’t know; I’ve never asked him. He’s certainly capable of it, and yet only the Americans think that the case against Assad is a “slam dunk.” Everyone else agrees that the case is murky. Everyone else follows the first rule of intelligence-gathering: Consider the source–namely, the pro-rebel media. In this instance, the rebels were losing, and then they got “gassed”–and now Uncle Sam is rushing to their side. How convenient.
So, even Putin thinks that Assad is capable of launching chemical weapons attacks against his own people; however, at least he would prefer to wait until the United Nations report is released before launching attacks against him. So, does Putin even have a solution or is he all just talk, talk, talk? He ends his letter to the American people with a few suggestions.:
So those are the real evil empires: Iran and Pakistan. Bringing them to heel won’t be easy, of course, but we Russians have never shied away from strong measures. The Americans could learn a lot from us.
So that’s my vision. Let’s stop worrying about silly little niceties about the right and the wrong way to fight a war. Let’s stop trying to bring democracy to barbarians. Instead, let’s bring them the only thing they understand–force.

Let’s all of us–Moscow, Washington, London, Paris, Brussels, Jerusalem, Lagos, Addis Ababa, Beijing, New Delhi–come together in a new Holy Alliance, similar to that which kept Europe safe from radicalism in the early 19th century. Let’s join one another to crush the unholy, unruly, jihadi Muslims. The good Muslims will thank us for it. And if they don’t–too bad.
Admit it: You, too, think it’s a good idea.

AUDIO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QynDg4XPjVI#t=229

2Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! Empty Re: Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:48 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Wonder when all of America will get to see this letter???

Thanks Yman!

3Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! Empty Re: Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:33 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

HL your little green button says you are awake? It would be rather early wouldnt it? It's midnight here.

4Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! Empty Re: Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:05 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well it's about 10 am here.  Just finished some other things up, and now, unfortunately, I have to get ready for work, and really don't want to go!  augh.  Wish this thing would go through already!!!

I'll try and catch up with you again tonight, Nannee!

5Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! Empty Re: Putin Sends A Letter To Americans! Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:39 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Well Putin is certainly no angel, but I think he's on a better track than the 'War Mongers' ,
which I'm ashamed to admit, is the US Gov. and Banksters...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum