OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Monday Morning Dinar Chatter
09/09/2013  

TNT:
Topic: TONY TNT CALL AT 1PM EST TODAY**LISTEN ONLY 209-255-1500 & 518-556-1500**Q&A 347-850-8289**AND LIVE RADIO @ www.TNTdinar.com

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tntdinar/2013/09/09/tnt-blast-from-tony-8-16

1ststeeltoe: 9-8-13 [diamondsr4me]: (please consider as rumor until you sign for your Packet, but; all sounds very, very good.) …. 30% of PP’s are delivered now. CMKX pkg’s are out & w/b delivered by private courier. Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV. Upon signing NDA, your lips must be sealed and your finger’s on the computer are done discussing our Blessings. We will all receive in days of each other CMKX & F&P’s. I was told, deliveries will continue all weekend. /// good luck to us all

[JIM16640] i believe the dinar is the only safe investment - in relation to the uncertainty facing the USA today. Uncertainty = internet news about FEMA buying stock piles of food and ammo and water - by 1 October 2013. Is that when the r/v and global currency resets occur? MAYBE. Meanwhile the stock market is over inflated while fulltime jobs decline and no one is thinking about the fact that if O attacks Syria - China could simply stop buying our debt - wow wow wow - we are on the edge of a huge cliff. So the dinar is a safe and probably only way to offset the doubful future of the us dollar.

[mhowell0214] There is one thing I don't understand. If the US dollar sinks in value what good are the millions of dollars you get when you cash in your dinars?

[sivadrnor] mhowell0214 ours will be UST dollars vs. FRN dollars

[cozmo] mhowell0214 -- the only difference will be in the buying power of the dollar .. things will cost more

[mhowell0214] cozmo If that is the case then we have not really gained anything converting to the dollar.

[silentpartner] mhowell0214 research the NIB accounts. Suppose to be safe from that.........................someone else can explain it. That is a no interest bearing account.

[sivadrnor] mhowell0214 the UST dollar is asset backed and will hold its value vs. the FRN that will not

[cozmo] mhowell0214 -- jmo .. yup .. will be able to buy things I couldn't afford b4 .. lol

[cody661] mhowell0214 everfy week you go to the store and things cost more thats devaluation.

[jimsgirl] Mhowell0214 you will have gains millions to help you buy what you need and want instead of being broke and still need things

[okrocks] might be wise to wait 3 to 6 months for the dust to settle before you make any major investment decisions??

[cozmo] okrocks -- I plan to take my time and research all investments before I jump in ..

[cody661] mhowell0214 mhowell0214 dont worry the dollar will go down then come back up!!

[silentpartner] okrocks buying land and houses is fine. I think that would be stocks and things.

MIG:

[hub] shasta7 how you been,,,havent seen you for a short while

[shasta7] Doing good... yeah been long time... been busy but now I have more time... so I can get in more...

[hub] Thursday my currency guy contact made mention the Rupuiah had revalued,,I waited to say anything until I saw something about and sure enough, last night someone posted an Indonesia missionary told him it had revalued in the last couple of days,,,I thought this is huge

[hub] the broker said he made a lot of money with it\

[shasta7] Yes saw that... hope that is a good sign we are there... :-)

[shasta7] Just hoping & praying this RV gets here... soon!!!

[hub] me too

doodoo

doodoo

30% of the doodoo has been delivered too.

And 100% of the Bull Shiite...."Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" 3209671710

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OMG do they ever stop!! grrrrrr "Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV" 2Q==

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum