OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

TNT Blast from Tony Thursday Afternoon
09/19/2013

Good morning/afternoon to you all.  I wasn't going to do this, but I got pm'd so I guess I better.  

Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people. They were told this morning in the mosque  that a changing of the currency has happened and on their TV, scrolling across the bottom is the statement .....(Changing of the value of the IQD has now taken effect.  This is posted in the Gazette).

This was supposed to be seen world wide last night, but again we wait.  People everywhere are upset,(the people who delayed it are being identified and dealt with as we speak), this is still on schedule to be completed ASAP.

Yes the bank people are in place and waiting.  Yes the rates are still high.  Yessssssss you should be Happy.

TNT Dinar  Tony

MartyM

MartyM

So where's Nanns 'Ho Hummm' smiley ??   sorry Nann, just bustin chops...  :bad boys: 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

"Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST2vdSzhsUmP_ANGIsWrJudRuQFt6RoNNx22mns7pn_wb5An7NkQ

Here it is hahahahaah!

MartyM

MartyM

muah "Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people":Tony 304767837 Knew I could count on ya... ☀ 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

hahahahahahahahahhahah Yes I just got here so just catching up on all the dinar garb hahahah still I am trying to become positive with this news! How am I doing so far??? Blaaaaaaahhhh!! LOL

MartyM

MartyM

You Go girl...  we'll make it... :athuup: 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

It's hard work you know LOL being positive when you are so sure it's all shit hahahahahaah!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum