OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  Moments2f-2
We’ve all heard of or read about the many people who, it is said, were murdered on orders of Bill and Hillary Clinton. (See, for example, the website Arkancide.)
But the deaths are the stuff of rumors — until now.
On September 24, 2013, on the Pete Santilli radio show, a former longtime Clinton associate named Larry Nichols admitted that he had killed people as the Clintons’ hit man or murderer-for-hire.
Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary  Larry-nichols.jpg?zoom=1
Larry Nichols (LN), a former Green Beret, was a longtime associate of Bill Clinton (BC) and served as the marketing director of BC’s Arkansas Development Finance Authority (ADFA), “the best kept secret in Arkansas.” The two men first met in the late 1970s when BC was an up-and-coming politician.
Shockingly (or maybe not), Wikipedia has no entries on Clinton associate “Larry Nichols” or “Arkansas Development Finance Authority,” except for a brief reference to ADFA as one of the entities investigated by the United States Senate Whitewater Committee, but without identifying or describing what ADFA is. So I did an Internet search for ADFA and discovered that it is actually an agency of the Arkansas State government. The ADFA websitedescribes itself as “Arkansas’ largest source of low-cost financing for low-to-moderate income housing development, small industries, government, education, agricultural business enterprise & health care.”
On September 24, 2013, Nichols was interviewed by the Pete Santilli radio show for GuerillaMediaNetwork.com. As introduced by Santilli, Nichols “has a lot of inside information on the Clinton crime family.” He published The Clinton Chronicles (a 1990 documentary subtitled ”An Investigation Into the Alleged Criminal Activities of Bill Clinton”) on the Clintons’ “child trafficking,” Bill’s “sexual escapades,” and how Hillary “spent 30 years covering up Bill Clinton’s sexual and criminal activities.”
Here’s the audio of Nichols’ interview with Santilli:
Larry Nichols’ interview begins at the 1:11:08 mark in the YouTube audio. Here’s my transcription of what Nichols said. LN is Larry Nichols; PS is Pete Santilli.
LN: “I have actually beat up women and beat up husbands to protect the Clintons…. Not only have I killed people for [Bill Clinton], I’ve [never been in] jail.”
PS: “You’ve always been protected by the Clintons.”
Beginning at the 1:11:49 mark, LN says: “But now let’s call a spade a spade. I’ve been all over the world killing people for this country, some deservedly, some not. Ain’t matter to me. Just what I was paid to do…. Ronald Reagan sent me to El Salvadore. I did it for God and country.”
PS asks if, at the time when LN killed for the Clintons, did he do it patriotically, for the common good?
LN: “I didn’t give a shit. Some of these people, like Wayne Damond (?), needed to be dealt with. So I went to the jail, cut his nuts off, put them in a jar, put formaldehyde in it and left it there.”
PS asks what motivated LN in killing for the Clintons.
LN: “Just money. One minute I was doing something for the government, next minute I was doing something for the Clintons. What difference was it?”
PS asks how the Clintons presented “these [murderous] tasks” to LN.
LN: “Whenever I got an F2 call, that meant go and kill. State police are not trained to kill in … the late ’70s, early ’80s. There were no SWAT teams…. I had an F2 call, that meant go in and kill a guy. I didn’t give a shit…. When it [the order to kill] came from the president [Reagan], it was for God and country. When it came from Clinton, hell, I didn’t give a damn. I just go kill somebody, cut his nuts off.”
PS asks if LN was paid to murder.
LN answers that if the Clintons did not pay him, “they’d piss me off and they didn’t want to piss me off.”
At some point, however, the Clintons turned on LN and he had to defend himself. LN says: “I had to [defend myself] because I didn’t have a support group. The media weren’t going to cover it, so if I died, they’d just pour alcohol over me and say I was drunk and crashed on the side of the road.”
PS asks LN what kept him alive.
LN: “I’m a Green Beret. I’m trained … I’m skilled in staying alive. We have one rule: Kill back first. So if they send people to me, I’ll just kill them back first. I don’t ask questions. I deal with it.”
Larry Nichols has more to say about Hillary Clinton’s fitness to be president, the Benghazi debacle, and Gennifer Flowers.
Republished – Source : cclothesline.com
Via: The Top Information post

Thanks to http://aworldchaos.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum