OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Meta 1 Coin scam - 7-30-2020 Update!
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 11:56 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin - Sgt Shultz 2020!
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:35 pm by RamblerNash

» MORE SLAVERY COMING TO MELBOURNE THEN TO YOU
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 8:09 pm by LadyDragon

» PROTEST AGAINST MASKS IN ISRAEL BERLIN GERMANY ALLEMAGNE
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by LadyDragon

» August's Spectacular Full Sturgeon Moon Rises - Keep Your Eyes On The Skies
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MIT develops a dream manipulation machine
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Near-death experiencers recount their stories
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Some stars could host seven habitable planets
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Big Pharma Will Be Exempt From COVID-19 Vaccine Liability Claims
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 4:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tucker Carlson Grills Alan Dershowitz Over Rape Allegations, Defense of Epstein
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ALTERED STATES: ‘Bluebird’, CIA Project MK-ULTRA (Part 2) – By Larry Romanoff
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 3:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something just wasn't right? It was ELEVEN O'CLOCK PM!
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Fast Moving UFO Spotted Flying Pass The Moon Over Będzin, Poland plus MORE
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» OURS OR THEIRS? - Richard Dolen Short Clips w/ Michael Schratt
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - Truthseekers Episode 0021 : Demons, demonology & exorcism.
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» The "Sleeping Man" of the Kaikoura UFO Mystery resembles a Humanoid
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein Insider Hoffenberg Talks Wexner, Maxwell, Clinton, Trump
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Deep State and The Global Reset – Unplugged
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: August
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands march in Berlin against coronavirus measures
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats!

The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angels77

angels77
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio

Ok, you’ve been asking for evidence. Here is your evidence. Brace yourself for this one.

Ellen, armed with her new computer, thanks to you, provides us with a transcript of the Hugh-man and what things he says! He reveals his role as part of the ground crew. He discusses his contacts on Earth. He touches on dimension jumping, “model T” bodies, cosmic candid camera (the Akashic records), cosmic amusement parks, rejuvenation, the return of the masters.

He says that twelve people have been aboard the Neptune. He tells us about the new technology we can expect, including conversions to our cars to turn them into anti-gravity vehicles, personal communication devices, medical breakthroughs. Notice what Hugh says about the sounds we’re hearing corroborates what Gaia said to Geoff on An Hour with an Angel: that is is Mother earth breaking free from third-dimensionality. This is the proof you’ve been waiting for.

Anonymous
Not finding it with that link. Goes to site, but no show there...only one for 4/15.
Do u have a link to the actual show by chance?

angels77

angels77
sorry.. I jumped ahead of myself.... I couldn't pull up the interview myself.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
What did it say angels?

Anonymous
What was it about?? What did they say?? Who was it?? LOL

angels77

angels77
LOL!!!! I dont know!!!! I didn't get to listen to it!!! I got this info from Steve Beckow's 2012 site. I think that it will become available soon. I will keep checking.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum