OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Thrive Movement - Is there a fundamental structure to our universe?
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ Why Do We Resist Change
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk’s SpaceX chosen by NASA for historic mission to send humans to the Moon
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Sightings Increasing Worldwide! (2021)
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone - The Jon Benet Ramsey Conspiracy?
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Disc like object (UFO) captured at Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex UK plus MORE
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anthony Weiner Has Public MELTDOWN lol lol
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deep Space is full of Mysteries
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines Are Sowing Seeds of Immune System Destruction
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nanotubes Assemble into ‘Black Strands’…
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eudra Database Vax Stats Update to April 10th 2021
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - SEC warns Meta 1 Coin scheme is ongoing despite Court orders
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 4:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Monopoly: An overview of the Great Reset – Follow the Money
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An Agenda That Is As Diabolical As It Is Unthinkable
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 3:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Dead-Heads’, Garbage In Equals Garbage Out…
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 3:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Can’t Scientists Find the Enormous Planet X?
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 3:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor sends letter: Is it is medically ethical to continue Covid Vaccine rollout given severity of life altering side effects?
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Examining the Relationship between COVID Death Rates and Population Density
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 3:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious earthquake light appeared in the sky over Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 3:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Admits 5,800 FULLY VACCINATED People Became Infected with COVID-19 and 74 Died plus Recent VAERS Data
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 3:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats!

The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angels77

angels77
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio

Ok, you’ve been asking for evidence. Here is your evidence. Brace yourself for this one.

Ellen, armed with her new computer, thanks to you, provides us with a transcript of the Hugh-man and what things he says! He reveals his role as part of the ground crew. He discusses his contacts on Earth. He touches on dimension jumping, “model T” bodies, cosmic candid camera (the Akashic records), cosmic amusement parks, rejuvenation, the return of the masters.

He says that twelve people have been aboard the Neptune. He tells us about the new technology we can expect, including conversions to our cars to turn them into anti-gravity vehicles, personal communication devices, medical breakthroughs. Notice what Hugh says about the sounds we’re hearing corroborates what Gaia said to Geoff on An Hour with an Angel: that is is Mother earth breaking free from third-dimensionality. This is the proof you’ve been waiting for.

Anonymous
Not finding it with that link. Goes to site, but no show there...only one for 4/15.
Do u have a link to the actual show by chance?

angels77

angels77
sorry.. I jumped ahead of myself.... I couldn't pull up the interview myself.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
What did it say angels?

Anonymous
What was it about?? What did they say?? Who was it?? LOL

angels77

angels77
LOL!!!! I dont know!!!! I didn't get to listen to it!!! I got this info from Steve Beckow's 2012 site. I think that it will become available soon. I will keep checking.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum