OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Best of TS Caladan Video
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New warp drive patent has emerged online
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Were Emergency Vehicles At The US Capitol Building Feb 2, 2021?
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Grow in Number, But Trends Remain Consistent
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clinton Aide Doug Band Flips, Implicates Boss in Pedophile Ring Probe
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe’s Long Decline
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Trump the Pathfinder
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of Florida Residents Report Side Effects Following Wuhan Coronavirus Vaccination
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyToday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange anomalies sticking out of Antarctica's ice sheet
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists Just Found 4 New Subatomic Particles That May Test The Laws of Nature
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness February 27, 2021
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Balance
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chant these Ganesh Mantras on Tuesdays to remove hurdles from your path
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Movement
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nothing more absurd than this can be believed
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 1:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carl Jung: How The Media // Internet Reinforces Shadow Projection | Psychology & Philosophy
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual individuality / Physical heredity
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
Understanding Part Of The Mission… EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Understanding Part Of The Mission…

Understanding Part Of The Mission…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Understanding Part Of The Mission… Empty Understanding Part Of The Mission… Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:17 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Understanding Part Of The Mission…
Posted on January 17, 2014 by Visionkeeper
Understanding Part Of The Mission… Adorable-art-blue-boat-favim-com-695093 http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
It seems to me like I have been on a very long voyage that began in earnest in 2012 and I am just now returning back to port from my explorations. In some ways it feels like I have come full circle. I started out with a desire and a mission and as I head back into the harbor I am returning to the same mission, only with a whole new perspective of it now. The basics remain the same, how I view them is vastly different. Take the main theme of my mission for example. I started off learning to eliminate fear from my life so I could progress forward on my path, but now as I return to port, I see the goal of eliminating fear from a much greater global perspective. I now understand how fear holds humanity back and if we wish to make true change in the world we must amass in large enough numbers to ‘hold’ that change in place to keep it from falling back into the old paradigm. We didn’t need the mass numbers to MAKE this change, only a few need do that, but rather to HOLD it in place and cement it into the foundation of the new world. Living without fear always must become a way of life.
As I sailed along I learned new bits and pieces of information and secured them into my memory banks. Part of the challenge was being willing to give up old ideas to allow new ones to come in to further my cause and not get caught up in the ego struggles of not wanting to change. I dove head first into the flow and allowed it to sweep me along to wherever I needed to go in this process. I remained open in heart and mind to be able to adapt to whatever direction a wave pushed me along.  I see now the importance of aiding humanity by holding fear at bay in greater and greater numbers so we are able to create a positive new world and not one we think is new but in fact is still being held hostage by fear hidden beneath the surface. It is now my goal and hopefully for many, to live without fear in my heart always and most importantly, to remain that way, strong and secure within.
I see now that part of my holding fear at bay is owning the powerful ability of discernment, knowing when I am being lied to and when I am being offered the truth. Without this ability, I saw on my journey how I bounced back and forth between concepts that were being put forth. Should I believe them? Is this the direction I was meant to be going in? Is this the truth? In essence I had to make split second decisions and because of this I had to learn quickly how to listen to my heart and gut and think with my heart not my head. I learned when things felt right and when they just felt off because I wasn’t balancing my heart and mind. I learned how to begin to master this skill as I sailed along through the turbulent waters of raising my consciousness. I tucked it safely away in my pouch of survival skills.
So I am back, tied up at the landing, gathering up my belongings and getting ready to disembark from this journey. My mission, in my opinion, is still one of helping others see through this ‘rule by fear’ that has held the world hostage forever. If we no longer buy into it, we cannot be held captive! This is the message that has become my mantra, and hopefully becomes everyone’s mantra. If we have no fear and have learned how to successfully discern between truth and lies, we can navigate this corrupt world with skill and will be able to offer the world the greatest help we can give. This is the skill that gave me my freedom and power back. To be awake and aware of my skills is enlightening and to become enlightened is to grow strong and maintain purpose, and that purpose for me is to help free humanity. I hope you make it your mission as well to see through the fear being heaped on our world by those who wish to control us and let the truth shine forth.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum