Posted by admin on February 19, 2014 in Emotional Intelligence, Higher Consciousness, mastery consciousness, Personal Development, Personal Growth, Self Improvement, spiritual evolution, Spiritual Healing, Spirituality · 0 Comments
HJ: Cleansing our bodies is something many of us do regularly, but how often do we cleanse our minds? How often do we turn our focus inward to detoxify our minds of the habitual patterns and limiting beliefs that no longer serve us? While physical health is very important, mental health is just as important, if not even more so. In fact, research is proving that our beliefs and thoughts are the single largest factor in determining our health, and yet on the whole, most people are completely unaware of this relationship.
In fact, Dr. Lissa Rankin, in her book Mind Over Medicine, tells the story of when she worked at a hospital in inner city Chicago — that everyone there smoked, drank, ate poorly, didn’t exercise and so on. As you would imagine, they were sick and showed typical signs of unhealthful living. But then she moved out to San Francisco and began working in an affluent suburb where her patients ate organic food, exercised, engaged in regular cleansing and took vitamins and herbs. And they were just as sick as the people in inner city Chicago.
What then is the connection she found? That physical health is important, but that a persons state of mind is even more important. So important, in fact, that it overrides all other physical things we do to achieve health.
The Ancient Hawaiian Kahunas understood the power of the mind. So much so, in fact, that they formed their ‘religion’, Huna (translating to the ‘Secret’) around working with its forces. They understood the relationship between the conscious, subconscious and superconscious mind to such an incredibly detailed degree, that they were able to create a healing system that, to this day, is one of the most effective and powerful on the planet.
And the best part? The core of their system is focused on healing and cleansing the mind. They realized what science is just now rediscovering and ‘validating’ thousands of years ago. Truly an impressive accomplishment and a testament to the wisdom behind Ho’oponopono.
Below, Dr. Joe Vitale distills the essence of this healing system into 5 short but incredibly powerful techniques. Our advice is to practice them daily with committed focus and watch patiently as the very real changes unfold in your life like clockwork.
Ho’oponopono — Housecleaning for the Soul
By Dr. Joe Vitale | Mr Fire
After practicing Ho’oponopono for almost 10 years, it’s clear to me that the Hawaiians have a wonderful tool for clearing the data so that we can hear that still, small voice within, whether we call it God, the Divine, or Nature…As you practice Ho’oponopono, you clear the data in your sub-conscious (Unihipili), which frees you to hear the path the Divine has waiting for you. The more you clear the lower self of its programming, the more your higher self (Aumakua) can guide your way.
The more you clean, the more you receive inspiration from the Devine. The only thing to clean is what you feel inside. The only goal is freedom-to be at Zero.
The world is made up of data, and it’s that data that needs to be cleaned. But we can only perceive all that data from within. In other words, there’s nothing out there. It’s all inside you. That’s where you experience problems-and that’s where the cleaning needs to be done.
But what is the right way to clean? If cleaning is the number one most important thing to do and the core of the entire Zero Limits process, how do you do it accurately?
Although there’s no one right way to clean, I’ve found these five ideas work well for me and for others who’ve followed them:
1. Notice something wrong. This can be triggered by a thought, another person, an event, or anything else. This is the stimulus. Before Zero Limits, you notice a problem you consider out there. After Zero Limits, you realize the problem is inside. No one can make you mad or upset; you do that inside yourself from what you perceive outside yourself. Whatever the case, the first step is to notice you don’t feel good. You’re angry, upset, worried, scared, or any other of a wide range of emotions and feelings that could be labeled as unhappy.
2. Start to clean on the feeling. It’s not about cleaning on the other person, the thought, the situation, or anything out there. Again, the problem is inside. I’m the one aware of a problem. I’m the one who has to clean it. Saying, “I love you,” “I’m sorry,” “Please forgive me,” and, “Thank you,” is the way to clean. You can say them in any order. I say them nonstop in my mind while feeling the problem as I perceive it. And I say them to the Divine.
3. You can use other cleaning methods. For example, my mentor Dr. Hew Len explained blue solar water and how it could help us: “Take a blue glass, any color blue, and pour regular tap water into it. Put the bottle in the sunlight or under a light bulb (not fluorescent light) for 15 to 60 minutes. It will solarize the water. You can add it to your drinking water, or any way that you use water. It’s wonderful if you have pets, and in any cooking you do. I love to put it in my laundry. I even spray my car’s tires before I go on a trip. Blue solar water is a cleaning tool. Drink it or use it any way that you’re using water.”
4. Let go until prompted to take inspired action. Dr. Hew Len once told me that he cleans on a decision three times. If the answer is the same after those cleanings, he takes action on it. This means that if I get an impulse to do something to resolve the perceived problem, I might clean on it three times before I actually take any action. This is a way to ensure the action is coming from inspiration and not memory.
Everyone wants a shortcut to cleaning and reaching Zero. I do, too. But that very impatience needs cleaning. Wanting something right now is memory playing out, urging us to get instant gratification. It’s data. The Divine has no time and no urgency. Wanting things to unfold faster than they unfold is a wonderful opportunity to clean.
I keep cleaning because it makes me feel lighter, happier, and healthier. It’s a fast-track way for me to remove the data in my being so that I can get closer to the Divine. It’s also easy, effortless, and free.
There is more insight into how to make Ho’oponopono work for you, in Joe Vitale’s new book At Zero: The Quest for Miracles through Ho’oponopono, the sequel to his international bestseller, Zero Limits.
Excerpted with permission of the publisher, Wiley, from At Zero: The Final Secrets to “Zero Limits” The Quest for Miracles Through Ho’oponopono by Joe Vitale. Copyright (c) 2014 by Joe Vitale. All rights reserved. This book is available at all bookstores and online booksellers.
Joe Vitale is the author of At Zero: The Quest for Miracles through Ho’oponoponoand Zero Limits, The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More. He is a,globally respected bestselling author, speaker, musician, healer, and star of such blockbuster films as The Secret. Dr. Vitale is an authentic practitioner of modern Ho’oponopono, a certified Reiki healer, certified Chi Kung practitioner, certified clinical hypnotherapist, certified NLP practitioner, ordained minister, and holds a doctorate in metaphysical science. He has written more than 50 life-changing books, including The Attractor Factor and Life’s Missing Instruction Manual. For more on At Zero and Ho’oponopono, go to http://www.MrFire.com
You may also like:
How to Overcome Limiting Beliefs that Are Subconsciously Sabotaging Your Efforts to Grow and Change Are Your Beliefs Secretly Sabotaging Your Spiritual Evolution? How Manifestation Really Works How to Rewire Your Subconscious Mind: Powerful Self-Hypnosis Techniques to Shape Your Thoughts Archangel Michael: It’s Time to Share Your Radiance Setting the Foundation For 2013 With Spiritual Cleansing How to Figure Out What is Holding You Back From Achieving Your Highest Potential Are Your Personal Beliefs Working For or Against You? How to Stop Living on Autopilot and Start ...
Tags: consciousness, healing, mind, spirituality
Previous Post How to Safely and Effectively Flush Your Liver of Harmful Toxins Next Post The Incredible Beauty of These Sacred Gemstones Will Leave You Speechless
Share this article
- Tweet this
- Digg it
- Add to Delicious
- Share on Facebook
- Stumble it
- Subscribe by RSS
- Share on Google
Submit your comment
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Most Read Articles
Microchip Found in Napoleon Bonaparte's Skull212,705 views Rapid Detoxification of the Third Eye (Pineal Gland)166,734 views Everything You Need to Know About Melatonin and How to Get it From ...67,106 views 26 Powerful Mantras for Deep Healing and Personal Transformation57,752 views 24 Signs That You May Be an Indigo Child (or Adult)49,508 views Learning to Listen To Your Body: What Food Cravings Are Really Trying ...45,625 views How to Psychically Protect Yourself Against Negative Energy40,807 views 12 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening36,703 views Warnings from Former Presidents About Who Really Runs the Show30,677 views
Connect With the Healers Journal
- RSS Feed
Donate to Help Support The Healers Journal
Your donations allow me to provide the highest caliber information to all, free of charge
Best of The Healers Journal
The Hidden Meaning of Synchronicities and Coincidences
The Top 10 Destinations for Conscious Travelers
10 House Plants That Will Clean and Purify the Air Inside Your Home
A Comprehensive List of Practices and Substances for Awakening the Pineal Gland
The 6 Keys to Finding Meaningful Work in Life
Living Off the Land: 52 Highly Nutritious, Wild-Growing Plants You Can Eat
How Sound Affects Human Consciousness and Health
DNA Activation and Sound Healing
How Meditation Changes the Structure of Your Brain
How to Create True Prosperity in Your Life No Matter What The Economy is Doing
How to Strengthen the Intuitive Connection Between Your Brain and Heart
Increasing Brain Function and Neural Activity With Powerful Ancient Hand Gestures
The Mystical Art of Breathing: How to Access Higher States of Consciousness With Your Breath
17 Bruce Lee Quotes That Reveal His Secrets to Incredible Achievement
Visionary Artist Mark Golding Makes Incredibly Intricate Mandalas That Evolve Consciousness
How to Make the Law of Attraction Work For You
The Top 36 Foods For Detoxing Your Body
How to Stop Struggling and Step Into The Flow
Access the Gamma Wave State Effortlessly Using Sound
How Energy Travels in the Body: The Meridian System and It’s Effects on Your Health
Healers Journal Archives
- February 201420
- January 201432
- December 201331
- November 201331
- October 201331
- September 201343
- August 201361
- July 201362
- June 201361
- May 201378
- April 201388
- March 201385
- February 201369
- January 201394
- December 2012119
- November 2012122
- October 2012143
- September 2012146
- August 2012152
- July 2012166
- June 2012150
- May 2012153
- April 2012150
- March 2012156
- February 2012141
- January 2012142
- December 2011150
- November 2011151
- October 2011158
- September 201163
Sites We Like
Kellen Brugman: Ayurveda, Yoga, Wellness
Maya White Astrology
Sun Potion Transformational Foods
Conscious Lifestyle Magazine Store
Unfolded Lotus Herbs and Body Care
Top Posts and Pages
1. 12 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening
2. Why Most People Fail to See The Aura and How to Learn to See It
3. Comprehensive List of 2014 Planetary Alignments and Astrological Power Dates
4. 6 Simple Yoga Poses to Balance and Open the Heart Chakra
5. How to Psychically Protect Yourself Against Negative Energy
6. 24 Signs That You May Be an Indigo Child (or Adult)
7. Understanding Your Level of Consciousness: What It Means and How to Raise It
8. Rapid Detoxification of the Third Eye (Pineal Gland)
9. Unlocking the Secrets of Sacred Geometry: Understanding the Meaning and Benefits of Mystical Symbols
10. How to Achieve Your Dreams: Developing the Qualities that Lead to Success and Happiness
- See more at: http://www.thehealersjournal.com/2014/02/19/cleansing-your-mind-healing-techniques/#sthash.5xAAO659.dpuf
Thanks to: http://www.thehealersjournal.com