OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs
Posted by admin on February 19, 2014 in Emotional Intelligence, Higher Consciousness, mastery consciousness, Personal Development, Personal Growth, Self Improvement, spiritual evolution, Spiritual Healing, Spirituality · 0 Comments

EmailShare
  • digg

HJ: Cleansing our bodies is something many of us do regularly, but how often do we cleanse our minds?  How often do we turn our focus inward to detoxify our minds of the habitual patterns and limiting beliefs that no longer serve us?  While physical health is very important, mental health is just as important, if not even more so.  In fact, research is proving that our beliefs and thoughts are the single largest factor in determining our health, and yet on the whole, most people are completely unaware of this relationship.
In fact, Dr. Lissa Rankin, in her book Mind Over Medicine, tells the story of when she worked at a hospital in inner city Chicago — that everyone there smoked, drank, ate poorly, didn’t exercise and so on.  As you would imagine, they were sick and showed typical signs of  unhealthful living.  But then she moved out to San Francisco and began working in an affluent suburb where her patients ate organic food, exercised, engaged in regular cleansing and took vitamins and herbs.  And they were just as sick as the people in inner city Chicago.
What then is the connection she found?  That physical health is important, but that a persons state of mind is even more important.  So important, in fact, that it overrides all other physical things we do to achieve health.
The Ancient Hawaiian Kahunas understood the power of the mind.  So much so, in fact, that they formed their ‘religion’, Huna (translating to the ‘Secret’) around working with its forces.  They understood the relationship between the conscious, subconscious and superconscious mind to such an incredibly detailed degree, that they were able to create a healing system that, to this day, is one of the most effective and powerful on the planet.
And the best part? The core of their system is focused on healing and cleansing the mind.  They realized what science is just now rediscovering and ‘validating’ thousands of years ago.  Truly an impressive accomplishment and a testament to the wisdom behind Ho’oponopono.
Below, Dr. Joe Vitale distills the essence of this healing system into 5 short but incredibly powerful techniques.  Our advice is to practice them daily with committed focus and watch patiently as the very real changes unfold in your life like clockwork.
- Truth
Ho’oponopono — Housecleaning for the Soul
By Dr. Joe Vitale | Mr Fire

After practicing Ho’oponopono for almost 10 years, it’s clear to me that the Hawaiians have a wonderful tool for clearing the data so that we can hear that still, small voice within, whether we call it God, the Divine, or Nature…As you practice Ho’oponopono, you clear the data in your sub-conscious (Unihipili), which frees you to hear the path the Divine has waiting for you. The more you clear the lower self of its programming, the more your higher self (Aumakua) can guide your way.

The more you clean, the more you receive inspiration from the Devine. The only thing to clean is what you feel inside. The only goal is freedom-to be at Zero.
The world is made up of data, and it’s that data that needs to be cleaned. But we can only perceive all that data from within. In other words, there’s nothing out there. It’s all inside you. That’s where you experience problems-and that’s where the cleaning needs to be done.
But what is the right way to clean? If cleaning is the number one most important thing to do and the core of the entire Zero Limits process, how do you do it accurately?
Although there’s no one right way to clean, I’ve found these five ideas work well for me and for others who’ve followed them:
1. Notice something wrong. This can be triggered by a thought, another person, an event, or anything else. This is the stimulus. Before Zero Limits, you notice a problem you consider out there. After Zero Limits, you realize the problem is inside. No one can make you mad or upset; you do that inside yourself from what you perceive outside yourself. Whatever the case, the first step is to notice you don’t feel good. You’re angry, upset, worried, scared, or any other of a wide range of emotions and feelings that could be labeled as unhappy.
2. Start to clean on the feeling. It’s not about cleaning on the other person, the thought, the situation, or anything out there. Again, the problem is inside. I’m the one aware of a problem. I’m the one who has to clean it. Saying, “I love you,” “I’m sorry,” “Please forgive me,” and, “Thank you,” is the way to clean. You can say them in any order. I say them nonstop in my mind while feeling the problem as I perceive it. And I say them to the Divine.
3. You can use other cleaning methods. For example, my mentor Dr. Hew Len explained blue solar water and how it could help us: “Take a blue glass, any color blue, and pour regular tap water into it. Put the bottle in the sunlight or under a light bulb (not fluorescent light) for 15 to 60 minutes. It will solarize the water. You can add it to your drinking water, or any way that you use water. It’s wonderful if you have pets, and in any cooking you do. I love to put it in my laundry. I even spray my car’s tires before I go on a trip. Blue solar water is a cleaning tool. Drink it or use it any way that you’re using water.”
4. Let go until prompted to take inspired action. Dr. Hew Len once told me that he cleans on a decision three times. If the answer is the same after those cleanings, he takes action on it. This means that if I get an impulse to do something to resolve the perceived problem, I might clean on it three times before I actually take any action. This is a way to ensure the action is coming from inspiration and not memory.
5. Repeat.
Everyone wants a shortcut to cleaning and reaching Zero. I do, too. But that very impatience needs cleaning. Wanting something right now is memory playing out, urging us to get instant gratification. It’s data. The Divine has no time and no urgency. Wanting things to unfold faster than they unfold is a wonderful opportunity to clean.
I keep cleaning because it makes me feel lighter, happier, and healthier. It’s a fast-track way for me to remove the data in my being so that I can get closer to the Divine. It’s also easy, effortless, and free.
There is more insight into how to make Ho’oponopono work for you, in Joe Vitale’s new book At Zero: The Quest for Miracles through Ho’oponopono, the sequel to his international bestseller, Zero Limits.
Excerpted with permission of the publisher, Wiley, from At Zero: The Final Secrets to “Zero Limits” The Quest for Miracles Through Ho’oponopono by Joe Vitale. Copyright (c) 2014 by Joe Vitale. All rights reserved. This book is available at all bookstores and online booksellers.
Joe Vitale is the author of At Zero: The Quest for Miracles through Ho’oponoponoand Zero Limits, The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More. He is a,globally respected bestselling author, speaker, musician, healer, and star of such blockbuster films as The Secret. Dr. Vitale is an authentic practitioner of modern Ho’oponopono, a certified Reiki healer, certified Chi Kung practitioner, certified clinical hypnotherapist, certified NLP practitioner, ordained minister, and holds a doctorate in metaphysical science. He has written more than 50 life-changing books, including The Attractor Factor and Life’s Missing Instruction Manual. For more on At Zero and Ho’oponopono, go to http://www.MrFire.com

You may also like:
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 403bbb40bc1bc84780f073a27a4696de_thumb_pastel-skies-sunset-eart-beauty-small-300How to Overcome Limiting Beliefs that Are Subconsciously Sabotaging Your Efforts to Grow and Change5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 5ac01423a90577131d262b74be87519f_thumb_girl-water-reflections-on-self-small-300Are Your Beliefs Secretly Sabotaging Your Spiritual Evolution?5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 18117d0be31ddf0eb14c49cc629f4ffc_thumb_indian-mythology-painting-mystical-fractal-small-300How Manifestation Really Works5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 5ac01423a90577131d262b74be87519f_thumb_girl-water-reflections-on-self-small-300How to Rewire Your Subconscious Mind: Powerful Self-Hypnosis Techniques to Shape Your Thoughts5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 93593d01e07c8e5eb6ea6adcab579b06_thumb_light-of-the-mental-body-1024x768Archangel Michael: It’s Time to Share Your Radiance5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs E3e24951ab8c8cdb5a7fa15cc8924557_thumb_forest-creation-orb-light-spirit-small-300Setting the Foundation For 2013 With Spiritual Cleansing5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs Eb37add0748889b00bea132c6c7fb072_thumb_self-love-sun-small-300How to Figure Out What is Holding You Back From Achieving Your Highest Potential5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 3da830deb9bb4e8fa4b535afb85e87b6_thumb_miracle-water-lake-placid-small-300Are Your Personal Beliefs Working For or Against You? How to Stop Living on Autopilot and Start ...
Tags: consciousness, healing, mind, spirituality

Previous Post How to Safely and Effectively Flush Your Liver of Harmful Toxins Next Post The Incredible Beauty of These Sacred Gemstones Will Leave You Speechless
About author
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 5a9759b301077a7e188c2e840885a76b?s=90&d=http%3A%2F%2F1.gravatar
admin
Share this article

• Tweet this
  • Digg it
  • Add to Delicious
  • Share on Facebook
  • Stumble it
  • Subscribe by RSS
  • Share on Google

Submit your comment

Your name
Your email
Website

Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.

5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs Free-Meditation-Guide300

Most Read Articles
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs B703f0b5e636be75a3ea818d1fbd043a_thumb_napoleon-bonaparte-4Microchip Found in Napoleon Bonaparte's Skull212,705 views 5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 672916c6fd06f2ebd3fb65823ee1ae3a_thumb_alex-gray-third-eye-small-300Rapid Detoxification of the Third Eye (Pineal Gland)166,734 views 5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs C1ea1819581caa0115a0b1df6317e5bb_thumb_tart-cherries-basket-melatonin-small-300Everything You Need to Know About Melatonin and How to Get it From ...67,106 views 5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 1045ba994937445357f3f3fafdf8f754_thumb_tibetan-prayer-wheel-mantra-small-30026 Powerful Mantras for Deep Healing and Personal Transformation57,752 views 5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 878b17aec0beee52f41f54e0a5c6ec9a_thumb_happiness-in-the-now-moment-girl-small-30024 Signs That You May Be an Indigo Child (or Adult)49,508 views 5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 5ddf0a91897f9aa1650ecb8437d77bda_thumb_food-cravings-lychee-small-300Learning to Listen To Your Body: What Food Cravings Are Really Trying ...45,625 views 5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs E27be7d09de6592a5a8bb1cac8ddef34_thumb_black-hole-small-300-lightHow to Psychically Protect Yourself Against Negative Energy40,807 views 5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 656526fd451e60e1c24b85604b9fafac_thumb_awakening-forest-light-small-30012 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening36,703 views 5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs 37b48b3eacb041e3ae5a84796af03580_thumb_white-house-small-300Warnings from Former Presidents About Who Really Runs the Show30,677 views
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs Ajna-Ad-300x250
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs Hydrilla-300x250
Connect With the Healers Journal

• RSS Feed
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Google+

Donate to Help Support The Healers Journal
Your donations allow me to provide the highest caliber information to all, free of charge

5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs Pixel
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs Sound-Healing-Banner-300x250-HJ
Best of The Healers Journal
The Hidden Meaning of Synchronicities and Coincidences
The Top 10 Destinations for Conscious Travelers
10 House Plants That Will Clean and Purify the Air Inside Your Home
A Comprehensive List of Practices and Substances for Awakening the Pineal Gland
The 6 Keys to Finding Meaningful Work in Life
Living Off the Land: 52 Highly Nutritious, Wild-Growing Plants You Can Eat
How Sound Affects Human Consciousness and Health
DNA Activation and Sound Healing
How Meditation Changes the Structure of Your Brain
How to Create True Prosperity in Your Life No Matter What The Economy is Doing
How to Strengthen the Intuitive Connection Between Your Brain and Heart
Increasing Brain Function and Neural Activity With Powerful Ancient Hand Gestures
The Mystical Art of Breathing: How to Access Higher States of Consciousness With Your Breath
17 Bruce Lee Quotes That Reveal His Secrets to Incredible Achievement
Visionary Artist Mark Golding Makes Incredibly Intricate Mandalas That Evolve Consciousness
How to Make the Law of Attraction Work For You
The Top 36 Foods For Detoxing Your Body
How to Stop Struggling and Step Into The Flow
Soul Defragmentation
Access the Gamma Wave State Effortlessly Using Sound
How Energy Travels in the Body: The Meridian System and It’s Effects on Your Health
5 Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques for Cleansing Your Mind of Habitual Patterns and Limiting Beliefs Are-You-Ready-336x280
Healers Journal Archives

• February 201420
  • January 201432
  • December 201331
  • November 201331
  • October 201331
  • September 201343
  • August 201361
  • July 201362
  • June 201361
  • May 201378
  • April 201388
  • March 201385
  • February 201369
  • January 201394
  • December 2012119
  • November 2012122
  • October 2012143
  • September 2012146
  • August 2012152
  • July 2012166
  • June 2012150
  • May 2012153
  • April 2012150
  • March 2012156
  • February 2012141
  • January 2012142
  • December 2011150
  • November 2011151
  • October 2011158
  • September 201163

Sites We Like
Kellen Brugman: Ayurveda, Yoga, Wellness
Maya White Astrology
Africa Inside
Energy Foods
Sun Potion Transformational Foods
Knowledge Reform
Conscious Lifestyle Magazine Store
Unfolded Lotus Herbs and Body Care
Top Posts and Pages
1. 12 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening
2. Why Most People Fail to See The Aura and How to Learn to See It
3. Comprehensive List of 2014 Planetary Alignments and Astrological Power Dates
4. 6 Simple Yoga Poses to Balance and Open the Heart Chakra
5. How to Psychically Protect Yourself Against Negative Energy
6. 24 Signs That You May Be an Indigo Child (or Adult)
7. Understanding Your Level of Consciousness: What It Means and How to Raise It
8. Rapid Detoxification of the Third Eye (Pineal Gland)
9. Unlocking the Secrets of Sacred Geometry: Understanding the Meaning and Benefits of Mystical Symbols
10. How to Achieve Your Dreams: Developing the Qualities that Lead to Success and Happiness
- See more at: http://www.thehealersjournal.com/2014/02/19/cleansing-your-mind-healing-techniques/#sthash.5xAAO659.dpuf

Thanks to: http://www.thehealersjournal.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum