OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon Empty Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:32 pm

ymoilman2

Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon

02/23/2014

Already Blessed :
 I THINK THAT THIS CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT AND AM VERY EXCITED FOR TODAY/TOMORROW

JD:
 with 100,000 plus people cashing in ,someone would know someone personally that has exchanged by now, NDA

Already Blessed :JD....DC KNOWS PEOPLE PERSONALLY THAT HAVE EXCHANGED...PROBLEM IS THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING PUBLIC....WONDER WHY?

PKG
:My friend is an investment advisor and called me early yesterday with news. he has a business colleague in London who works at Forex in the platform trades dept. He told my friend his superiors confirmed  the RV is imminent and this was also confirmed by his contact at Merrill Lynch in New York

The London Forex guy also as said he has been making platform trades with tens of millions of dollars from large firms in the US using monies made from exchanges that have already taken place

The London Forex guy offered my friend his services to help facilitate an early exchange for him here using his Merrill Lynch contact. My friend was going to include me and we would have to go to New York. then this morning my friend said his London guy said his Merrill Lynch contact had to shut off communication on the subject...his job would be in jeopardy

London Forex guy said the contract is too prohibitive for regular people from what he’s heard...he advised my friend to avoid the higher contract rate and the contracts

The London Forex guy said the release time and date is not known...but is imminent

Rrrr:This is truly our moment, our destined place in time. Are you feeling the energy, as it continues to climb? There’s no holding back now, this things about to ignite. We are battered and bruised, but we’ve have finally won the fight. The fight to release, to all of mankind, the plans that lay dormant so long in our minds. We are the light workers and we can now set the stage for the day, for a new world beginning, of this let us pray!

Rrrr:  We need to understand that what is going on is part of a universal order that far exceeds the trivial events such as “Why did they”… “Why can’t we…” The order of the universe is changing… We are the light Workers that will PIF the world… because we are the pulse of this earth… most of the rich have been hardened and through the years have lost the true pulse of the planet. Just relax… Smile… Be happy… Let it happen. The Golden Age has been birthed. We have much work to do. Stay Ready. Stay God.

AwesomeAaron:   It is probably quiet on purpose... Most of the Intel is stating there are major things happening this weekend, like the bond movements

CroatianLight

Yeah yeah, every weekend major things are happening *nothing*, why do you post TNT stuff here, I don't think anyone here "follows" him.

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Don't you know CL, Tony is the messenger of the mother/father god realm of this dinar drama!  He is bringing in the RV. It won't happen without him. The whole nesara movement has tony on a pedestal.

ymoilman2

Ponee wrote:Don't you know CL, Tony is the messenger of the mother/father god realm of this dinar drama!  He is bringing in the RV. It won't happen without him. The whole nesara movement has tony on a pedestal.

JUST wait for Okie`s next message:

February 23, 2014
Okie shares an incoming text.

2-23-2014 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man RECEIVED TEXT THIS MORNING STATING WE SHOULD RECEIVE 800 NUMBERS BY TONIGHT — TIME WILL PROVE OR DISPROVE TEXT.

Anonymous

I expect another awesome weekend nnnnext weekend and the weekend after, and aaaaafter that. Hell, I expect another awesome year..........

ymoilman2

truthstar1198 wrote:I expect another awesome weekend nnnnext weekend and the weekend after, and aaaaafter that. Hell, I expect another awesome year..........

If You Really Think So, Why You Are Reading This Post Now. Come Back Next Year. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TO POST YOUR COMMENTS WHICH ARE USELESS.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Not as useless as tnt tony, jokie okie, john machaffie, mother/father god, katherine may, st germaine. Truthstar's comments is based in reality

ymoilman2

Ponee wrote:Not as useless as tnt tony, jokie okie, john machaffie, mother/father god, katherine may, st germaine. Truthstar's comments is based in reality

Then, Why You Are Also Posting TNT Tony?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yman your guru vomit is what is useless not the comments from truthstar and how can you seriously sit by year after year after year with the same info being posted and still actually believe it?? It's really sad!!  And what happened to the ZWD that was suppose to revalue last year?? You told me that it was going to revalue that same week and GUESS WHAT?? It is never going to!! Craziness!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

ymoilman2 wrote:
Ponee wrote:Not as useless as tnt tony, jokie okie, john machaffie, mother/father god, katherine may, st germaine. Truthstar's comments is based in reality

Because it then gives me the right to post the link back to Dinar Daily where it belongs and can be refuted as being the bullshit that it is. And doesn't encourage the john machaffie and katherine may garbage.

11Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon Empty Re: Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:08 am

ymoilman2

Ponee wrote:
ymoilman2 wrote:

Because it then gives me the right to post the link back to Dinar Daily where it belongs and can be refuted as being the bullshit that it is. And doesn't encourage the john machaffie and katherine may garbage.

Why John MacHaffie? He is not a guru. His website is a "blogspot".

12Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon Empty Re: Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:21 am

CroatianLight

This is starting to sound like a match of words hey guys, it's understandable when we all have different belief systems that we want to share them with others, but what is NOT acceptable is it being shoved down someone's throat. Ymoilman2, you have a right to believe what you want, but you're shoving it down our throats now and I'm starting to resent it. It's ok to post what you feel is good or readable, but it's not ok to insist you are right and we are wrong. Enough said...why don't you go someplace else where someone else is willing to argue with you, I am not here to argue, just share information with friends and keep our perspectives open that anything is possible,

These Dr.May's, Tony's, gurus, St. germains, they don't have a good track record, so there is no discussion about it, it's done, they are not honest or wrong intel, or somoene is making that shit up, but they have NEVEr come through with their promises, so they are dead in the water for me. Now go away and spread your disinfo on those Galactic channeling forums or something.

Anonymous

Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon 1598226751 Yman, for bringing this here. I DO APPRECIATE  this & ALL U bring here; I do not have direct access to TNT forum, nor time to peruse it, so your excerpted selections with such pertinent specific info as this brings are awesome to me. Thanks again.  ==============================

Appears to me as if some are under attack from others here, which i stand against; each is entitled to share info & views as each sees fit for the enlightenment and with respect to all.   ☀ 

Blessings 2 ALL always in all ways- in Love, Joy, Peace, Abundance & much More Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon 4006179128

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well well well... I go away for a few days and I come back to a scroll full of dinar lies, May/St Germaine blah blah blah.

You guys are killing me here.

Is it that you want this site to fail and go down the tubes? Because that is how it feels to me.  heavy sigh.....

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

I am not attacking Yman... I think he brings a lot of interesting things to THIS site that are relevant and interesting  to those that frequent it.  I just really dont like Tony and the other gurus and anything attached to them that is set up to deceive people.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Sorry Purpleskyz...

Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfQ1RnYwsEKppIkWjIw-m9xD0fW6211iX5EL32tQtJQBkFF6Ne9sJp7JXT

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I totally agree Ponee....

Yman bringing some of this is not the issue. It is those that put this type of false info out that I have the problem with.

I was not able to add to any topics while I was away so this is what happens when I am absent. So sorry folks... I will try to not let happen again. 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

aww... Ponee no worries 

You did nothing to apologize for. 

and thanks to you and nannee for keeping an eye on things for me while I was away. HUGZ

Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon 304767837 

CroatianLight

No worries, I think we are all passionate within our belief systems and sometimes it does show, but that is the hard part of being human, being able to respect each other for our belief systems even if we don't agree with them. We live in an age of information, too much at times and it's very hard for beginners to start their journey in truth seeking because there is so much out there, and it does take a long time to discern what is real and what is not. We create our own reality, it's part of the power within us, and it's also a reason why we sometimes try to overpower others with our knowledge, but it's because we are not aware of how powerful we are, we are Creators and we don't need anyone to help us. We are also partly responsible for the state that we are in, we allowed PTB to take control and do what they have done because we trusted the wrong people and we allowed them to program us into being subservient robots. Now that we are waking up, it is time to take our power back, so we need to stick together, we may not get there by the same road, but our goals are common, and that is freedom, prosperity, longevity, love, happiness and joy.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey there CL! Hope all is well with you. Thanks for your input.

CroatianLight

Hey PurpleSkyz, where are you? I'm inputting too much it seems! Hope you are well!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am home now. Just got back from having some family time with my daughters and grandsons.

You can never input to much!  I thank you for your comments as they are totally appreciated. :) HUGZ

Anonymous

ymoilman2 I can post my opinions on your opinions like anyone else and vice versa.....and I will, don't like it? YOU can go elsewhere, otherwise....keep posting stuff, I find it amusing. You provide NO facts, no evidence...only rumors of rumors. Meanwhile, we're still not millionaires. If for some wild reason it happens....I owe you a beer, which I will import from the farthest reaches of the known universe, might even have the light muppets and death warriors bring them. We'll all toast and have a good laugh about when the dark side almost won.

*sighs*

-Darth Vader

24Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon Empty Re: Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hopefully we can proceed here without telling each other to go elsewhere. ymo has been here since the day this site opened so I hope we can all respect one another rights to speak our truths without resorting to child like behaviors. Same goes for others saying things like if you don't like it don't read it etc.

If it is posted here then we ALL have an opportunity to speak our minds. Kind of the whole purpose of the name of this forum. We get a chance to get it Out Of (our) Mind. :)

25Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon Empty Re: Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:41 am

Anonymous

Fair enough, I just refuse to go along with butter demons and fluff dragons mixed in with a simple matter of global currency. So I'll just read and laugh....laugh hard....but no more comments or negativity towards the 4th dimension knights of cloud warriors.

Seriously, the last time it was

-Yoda

Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon 3150158982 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh no please don't stop commenting truthstar! I love reading what you post. You are funny and speak your truth very well. 

We are family... families that play together stay together...  Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon 304767837 

CroatianLight

It feels good when we can overcome misunderstandings without resorting to negative words, of course we are all different in our perceptions of the world and life itself, mine could be considered out of this world, but it is my reality, what I need to learn in this life is to not respond to things I don't like, why? Because it doesn't change the fact that I don't like it and I'm not going to feel different about it later, in the meantime, I have offended someone and nobody wins, so, it's challenging here living with our uniqueness, heck, I would love the RV to happen, for the sake of all those that invested and have plans with that money, but I never got into that because I don't lack anything, I live in abundance and I prefer to live that way then live my life hoping and waiting for something to happen. Living in the moment is my philosophy and I really try to do that.
Right now I am rejoicing because the sun is out and I am working in my garden getting ready for spring planting, for me, that is wealth and heaven combined.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Having a difference of opinion is one thing but going along with outright deceit and lies is another, that goes beyond opinion and does not wash with me!!

CroatianLight

Nannee, let me play the devil's advocate then. Do you have proof they are lies? Do you have proof that it's all a big scam? Just playing the game, I am with you all the way and I also believe it's a big illusion, but then again, how we do know it is? We don't have proof, not counting Tony and these Gurus, how do we really know there is not a hidden agenda that we don't know about? I can't prove that, common sense tells me that if there is an agenda to help humanity then we should all know about it and be able to participate in it and not just a select few chosen ones, but then again, what do I know?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well that is correct. We don't know. We can only go on our own truths. How we feel or glean here on the RV etc. happening.

I hope these roos are right. I hope it does do something. But I can only go by the facts and that is this is called every week for many years. Not much of a track record for correctness to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum