OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tidbits from TNT Sunday Early Afternoon

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

CroatianLight

I dont believe any of the Guru's, they have their own agenda and that is to sell Dinars. What lies behind the scenes may very well be the work we don't know about it, I can think of a few Neil Keenan, OPPT, NESARA not yet signed although they claim it is, then there are different groups all working towards freeing us, but again, they all claim it is free us, yet if that is the case why don't we get involved in it? So, I question their motives as well, but I do know one thing, I know this because I experienced it twice, an NDE and I was back at Source, I know that we all came here to help Gaia Ascend and we along with her, I know there are Demiurge/Archons that are controlling and trying to stop us through the love and light movement, I know that I am going home after it's over and it's not Earth, so if that is all true because I experienced it, then anything is possible.

The Guru's they are just plain unscrupulous businessmen looking out for their own bank accounts,(this is a compliment) they have no problem with human suffering, with people losing their homes, living in desperate times, so you have to wonder if they are of the dark, ppl like this don't have a conscience, it's like they are purposely destroying human beings, maybe they are, maybe they are of the dark and are lowering their frequencies because they know we are powerful and that we are about to graduate, maybe, maybe, anything is possible.

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

CroatianLight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-GRRdys_ss

At 38 minutes George Talks about the Archons and how we dont' need help from anyone and those that claim they are here to help are not good.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes that's rigth CL we have no proof of anything but that's why we were given instinct, but we all have different instincts I guess. I really hope the roos are right too but after 6 years of hearing the same tripe I am well within the bounds of being highly suspicious! I also think the word TRUTH is used very loosely here! If there was an agenda to help humanity wouldn't you think the Lightworkers should be out there doing that now instead of waiting for the RV?? I just think the roos and all who follow them have ingested waaaaaay too much fluoride!

CroatianLight

I'm totally discounting the Guru's, you see, I dont' care either way if there is an RV or not, I don't have any and this all started when I was doing some research for my girlfriend that is into this really deep and then I saw the bullshit, so I stayed to educate myself and try to convince my GF and others they are being scammed.

I don't believe there is an RV going on, what would be the point of it being secret? The HEN entities claim it's a secret opportunity for light workers, but I don't see many out there that claim to be just that, so, until I see something concrete, I don't buy into it, but, again I hope I'm wrong because so many people are being hurt because of this. True, it's their choice and decision, but we are all at different soul maturity levels and I feel that we should help those that don't see the truth just yet, you know, people are killing themselves over financial problems and I have heard some horrific stories in Dinarland, so to end their suffering, I hope there is an RV, but I don't see it and like I said, what would be the point of it being a secret event? It's not a US event, it's an Iraq event therefore, you would think that from Iraq, to CBI, TO IMF to Forex that someone would have leaked something. It could be a diversion, which I tend to think it is, divert people away from what is really going on and keeping them in lower frequencies on purpose, many possibilities.
So, I'm here and yet I really have no reason to be here among the Dinarland folks, but I met some really nice people so I think I'm going to stick out to the end!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

That has been the ONLY benefit to being involved in this bullshit is the people I have met along the way. I am getting very sick of these douche bags calling me negative tho, I want to know if they can manifest shit into fruition by being and thinking nothing but positive why do they even need the RV? They should be able to 'believe' they are going to be rich, and wake up and BAM it's there? So they really don't practice what they preach do they?

CroatianLight

That's the illusion they are selling, that money will create wealth and it will be used to help others, but you don't need money to help others and money isn't happiness nor can it buy happiness. One dinarian posted a really nasty comment on my blog because I wrote how people got themselves into their financial problems by making wrong decisions. This person was really nasty, I deleted her post because I didn't want the negative energy on my blog, but in essence she claimed that it wasn't her fault she was in bad financial state, she lost her job and her husband left her and she could not afford the house payments. So, I wrote to her and told her this: If one person can't make mortgage payments, then you can't afford the house, period. What is the big deal about owning a house? You live within your means, if you think poor you will be poor, if you think rich and abundance, you will have that".

I still stand behind my words that we all create our own realities, if we have financial problems, we created them through wrong or bad choices, it's that simple. Money is not going to change their lives because they live in that " I need" illusion so the Universe creates that situation and that means they will never have enough.

I created my own reality and I live in it. No debts, no credit cards, no bank accounts, organic garden, solar energy, I work when I want, I have no obligations to anyone, each day is that day, what that means is that when I wake up in the morning, the only thought i have is rushing to the kitchen before our cat Leo and making my first coffee, after that it's whatever I feel or want to do. That is called "wealth, abundance and living in the moment", I am so grateful and I remind myself every moment I can to the Universe and thank it for giving me the abundance because I was ready to receive it.
Perhaps there is a reason why we all got involved in this RV, to meet each other, to share and maybe even to help those when their world crashes, nothing is accidental, everything has purpose. We are all in this together, we are all ONE.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh I defs agree with you. We are in a shocking financial mess BUT we are the happiest we have ever been! We have the bills sorted and they were completely our fault, we made some very shit decisions like Oh we don't need to go find work becuase Okie said it was going to RV next week or OKie said we have 72 hours to be released, or we are waiting for it to show up in the bank it's done, or Tony, the Rv is imminent and blah blahblah, so we chose to believe them and BAM got into a whole world of shit then the 2011 floods came and washed our business away but whatevs, shit happens! I definately believe you create your own realities and take responsibility for it! What doesn't make sense is being called negative for not following some dickhead guru, I am not in the habit of joining cults and I will not start now!  We did that once and NOTHING positive came from that experience. So if you people want to blame me for holding up the Rv because I am too negative pffft go hard!!

CroatianLight

Denial is very powerful, even when we know the truth deep within, it's just too painful to face the reality, so it's easier to just think "what if it does happen". These are the people that call others negative, they want us to be part of their illusion so they don't feel alone or left out, perhaps they figure if they fall, we all fall together, different mindsets for each, but negativity is a choice as well, it's not good or bad, right or wrong, it's all a choice. We choose to not believe without proof, they choose to believe what they are being told to believe, that's why we have 2 kinds of people in this world: Leaders and followers. I left home at 16 because I didn't want my parents controlling my life, I sure as heck ain't going to start now! Let them think what they want, I would rather be wrong about it NOT Rving then wrong about it RVing.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

TRUE THAT!!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

NaneeRose wrote:So if you people want to blame me for holding up the Rv because I am too negative pffft go hard!!

Figures it was the Aussies fault !

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahhaahahahahha YEP guys I confess it was ME!  ok wink

Anonymous

there does seems to be numerous "final stages" to this hoped-for RV/ GCR, does there not??

could it be that TOP (former OPPT filings) have indeed interfered with banking "business as usual" which has indeed affected the expected RV, GCR also?  after listening to yesterday's program with Heather & viewing Heather's docs, i was reminded of the masterful job done in this legal unrebutted foreclosure process upon all world's banks and  corporations, inc. so-called "governments", & how same brings all value back to Source & manifestations of same, BE'ing people and planet.  THis system is no "respecter of persons" but claims unlimited value to each "eternal essence" inbody & creates space for each to create as they see fit to DO and BE...  a much more equitable system that certainly resonates at a much higher place than purported RV, GCR is proving to be at this time.

ANyone else want to comment on this ?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My comment is that I think we are being led by the nose ring to the slaughter. Or at least that is how it feels.

CroatianLight

The Cabal Agenda is to kill 2/3 of the population, people started to wake up, they are panicking and are now hitting us from every angle, it's not nice, but the good side of it is that the Divine Plan we all came for, we all agreed it would be this way, without evil how do we know what is good? Without seeing evil how can we fix it? So, we are at the end of the road/journey, it will get uglier before it gets better, but remember you all agreed to be here and bring in the New Golden Age, we made agreements and have soul contracts, as crazy as it may sound, who in their right mind would come down here and have to go through this, but then again we are extensions of source, we are Creators, we are playing a game and soon will end this one and go back to being what we were before this event. I know that I am not from here, part of me can't wait to go back home, but then part of me wants to stick around the enjoy the Golden Age, I have no idea what I decided to do, but whatever it is, it will be grand!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Of course you are correct CL.

I can feel it coming closer and closer. It is like being strangled slowly. But I say bring it on. I am ready.

Nice to know you get it also. That is reassuring more than you know. Thanks

CroatianLight

Purple..I get a lot more, but I don't share that, partly because there is a right place and right time for it, besides, I'm not one to force my beliefs down someone's throat. I can tell you that I Have spent the last 30 years of my life studying. I saw David Icke in Vancouver in 1986 when there were 10 people in the room and he was laughed at for being crazy. I read Kryon in 1988, his whole series, by the 90's I had read everything on Pleadeans, Zecharia Sitchin, Gnostics from the Koptic Texts, I studied most of the Religions of the world, and stayed with Buddhism for many many years, although not as a Religion but philosophy and way of life, that led me to some incredible personal experiences I have not yet shared with anyone, but I can tell you what is to come is going to be out of this world and grander than we even read about. Before that must come chaos, total societal breakdown and then we finally get our acts together. No, there are no Galactics, the first ones to land are the False Light ones, the first phase will take the younger souls on their ships and to Healing Chambers, don't be fooled by the first phase, that's why I keep saying that beware of the ones that claim to be our saviors and Ascended masters, after them, people will again raise their frequencies and in a blink of an eye we will transform into crystalline bodies and remember who we are. I won't say anymore for now, I said too much already. LOL. When will it happen? Nobody knows, it's up to us and when we are ready, 40% of the planet needs to raise it's frequencies and we are only at 17% right now, but the good news is that we were 11% a few months ago, we are now exponentially growing so when we reach that point, Gaia will awaken with us and off we GO!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum