OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today's Guru Updates for -- March 9 2014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today's Guru Updates for --  March 9 2014 Empty Today's Guru Updates for -- March 9 2014 Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:32 am

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Update From Randy Koonce Saturday Evening
03/08/2014

How are you makin it.

I am adding a date to archive..Saturday, March 8, 2014

I have again waited a little while before I send out a note..

Ok I am dropping a note to let people know that the rest of this weekend is looking good and every weekend up to the second week of April. Maliki wants this before the election and because of this the window I just gave is and will get stronger every week....

So if it gets by this weekend then do not be discouraged the next weekend is just as good until April.....

People who say that it is 2014 are wrong and the ones that give a date of the RV is wrong. Remember you can only get a window of opportunity and if all lines up then we will have an RV.......

Please do not send me articles and then say explain this I believe most are smart enough to at least get the idea of an article..... also do not ask me to explain someone elses opinion, first i do not care about his or her opinion not to be mean it just do not interest me.... but I do not have the time to do everyone..... If i had the time I would be on the net more and as you can see I do not do that...

WE are close and it could be tonight but if not just keep plugging away until April.. if we get by the election then I will let everyone know where we are at...

Check CBI.IQ

I am Extremely hopeful at this time.

Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

Randy Koonce

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

JESTER --

[angelheart] Jester their is a little piece of me that just wants to believe it

[Jester] THE PROBLEM IS SIMPLE... THEY HAVE THE SAME STUPID INTEL PROVIDERS THEY HAVE HAD ALL ALONG... AND THEY HAVE NOT BEEN CORRECT ABOUT ONE SINGLE THING YET...

[Jester] YA KNOW... THEDIFINITION OF INSANITY IS... DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT...SO GO FIGURE AND DO YOUR OWN MATH...

[angelheart] Jester I couldn't agree more. However, if there is a grain of truth in the information lining up for a change could there be a glimmer of hope?

[Jester] angelheart OF COURSE THERE IS... IT WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY... BUT IT IS SUCH A MUCH MORE CONVULUTED PICTURE THAN WHAT MOST PEOPLE THINK THAT IT IS INCOMPREHESIBLE TO THEM... THEY CANNOT GRASP THE ENORMITY OF IT...

[strongbow] Jester I thank you for your patience in answering so many questions. Here is one more for you. As "The World Trust can only be activated for payout at only two times during any given year, Easter and Christmas" is the rv biding time until Easter?

[Jester] strongbow I FOR ONE AN STARTING TO SERIOUSLY DOUBT ALL THJE MADE UP ACTIVATION DATES AND ALL THAT... I SIMPLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT...

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Stage3Alpha:

DIRECT INTEL 9:53 AM EST Posted by EXOGEN on March 9, 2014 at 9:54am

Per multiple conversations the bond activity that took place on March 6th was the 1 thing needed for the process to proceed.

Those bond rates of $3.71 via CME facilitators & I.I.'s gives us the data needed.

The larger bonds have followed and tranches have started moving fast in order from East to West.

EM's positioned. Rates are now at the Tier 2 bank screens.

Retracements are definitely reflecting the bond movements.

No azimuth guidance or absolute altimeter is now even required at this time. If all goes as planned this will be a week to REMEMBER!!! EXO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum