OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies – 5-24-14
May 25, 2014
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  Expand-your-consciousness
Lisa Gawles  -
I cannot say it enough, I soooo love this body of mine.  I love how it cooperates with me, how it communicates with me, how it loves me so much it will do the heavy lifting when I am not!!
Last month, when I fully realized I traded in my monthly bleeding cycle for a monthly wheezing/coughing/laryngitis cycle, I raised the white flag, cried uncle and asked to have my bleeding cycle restored.  Sure enough, within 24 hours, I started bleeding and the wheezing went away.  This month as well, I am back in the flow of my usual monthly cycle.  No wheeze what so ever.  Hurray!!  Co=Operation in its finest.
So then I had to wonder what my body was trying to say when I got up to walk the day before yesterday and my right (emotional/spiritual side) knee (flexibility within my souls desire in created life) hurt like hell.  The pain originated on the outer most right side of my knee… I pondered, but given some of the soul gym talks, I know what I have done, I blocked the flow of my souls desire in my physical life path moving forward.  Good ole Jorge.  I am so concerned about him having to live here I have blocked the door from top to bottom.  I so amuse myself sometimes.  Ummmm… a lot of the times.
I thought I did the work needed within myself to free up that block… nope.  Yesterday that knee pain was just as prevalent.  Dammit.  I can really be stubborn with some things.  But I really do value walking without falling down, so inside I go.
I barricaded my front door (opportunity for incredible growth and stuff) because I kept my eye on my back door (past experiences) and I know better!!  lol  Or at least, I should, but hey, I get to be fully human occasionally too.  Except of course, when my soul plan has other needs.
So I giggled to myself, started letting go of the barricade of previous memories and felt the flow of release, at least for a moment.
In the midst of all this, I had an ET session with an incredible soul in New Zealand, her ET’s dressing as Native Americans to jog her memory of her time with them back in a long forgotten version of earth.  She was sharing with me the energy work they had been doing, including what she described as kneading her brain like bread dough.  The moment she said that, I could see what they had been doing to her evolving consciousness.
Keeping in mind, when I see anyone’s consciousness, it looks very much like a hurricane system:
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  Consciousness

The eye itself engulfs the pineal gland and the system emerges outward.  Some are smaller, tighter, than others.  All in grayscale (which I just realized this morning.)
As I was watching the energy work they had been doing on her, I could see these streams of energy all coming from the area of the pineal, or the eye (think, Eye of Horus too) and moving upwards to her exterior (outside of the brain) consciousness.  When the energy hit a particular place in her consciousness, it lit up like a glowing crystal (each holding its own color vibration.  Kinda like this (only a wide variety of colors  in various places in the consciousness):
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  Glowing-crystals
As I was watching and FEELING this energy thru her, suddenly the literal sky (in my world) opened up with intensity like I have never seen before, releasing snowballs (hail) the size of nickels.  I put her on pause and took some pictures:
Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  Sam_1091 Lisa Gawles – The Great Expansion of Consciousness Underway – Ouchies  Sam_1092
It got so intense you couldn’t even see anything outside except the rain of tiny snowballs and the intense sound of it all pinging off the roof and the cars and just wow!!  I love me some intense mama nature!!!  I even put the video on so my lovely lady in New Zealand could experience it too.
I knew there was a connection to it all, but until today, I really didn’t understand it.   An in truth, the only reason I understood it all today is because this incredible lady put a sharing on my facebook page: entitled Hurricane Sandy’s Fibonacci Golden Spiral.  But I will get to that in a moment.
After my connection and downpour of little snowballs, I had to go get some shopping done.  I was stunned when I stood up and my flipping knee hurt again, but now the pain moved from the outside of the knee to the inside.  Well just shit!  We can unblock to doorway to life (outer side of the knee) but we still gotta let it into our life (inside, root chakra area.)  Dammit.
I ignored my knee and went to get some supplies.  Doncha know that my left foot, my left 3 toes took up the dance of pain with my right knee.  HEY!!!  Cut me a break, I am in Family Dollar getting stuff, I really need to walk with ease.  My soul could care less.
I hobbled and bitched a bit.  At least until I got home.  The rest of the day all I could feel connected to was my lady from days prior who was under the rug of her center path forward with thunder and lightning in her foreground.  While I was out, doncha know we had intense rain and thunder and lightning.
Toes, the external support system to keep all in balance.  Left side, my physical life.  Three” expressive action from the soul.  Dammit.  I don’t wanna deal.  But who cares what little Lisa wants, I gave my free will over to my souls agenda over a decade ago.
I was still creaking about at midnight.  I guess if I was not going to deal, my soul ignored the sleep button too.  Pesky!!!  I raised the white flag ans simply said… help me and to sleep I went.
This morning I woke up feeling like I was run over by a cement roller.  Maybe I did have the same experience as my lovely lady under her rug.  Sometimes, ya just need to duck and cover!!  lol
I woke up with barely 15 minutes before my first reading, gotta chug some serious coffee and eat an Ibuprofen, my head was killing me, alright, maybe not killing me, but hurting like hell!!
In my initial attempt to read, I could see my floor, never a good sign to start the day with.  I was hoping another cup of coffee, some stretches and stuff, would be just what the doctor ordered and I would be able to see his field  of light instead of my kitchen floor.
Nope.
The more I poured myself into this crazy biology I call a body, the more I started to hurt.  My left neck hurt, then that ran down to my shoulder and then the upper forearm.  Hey!!!  I got work to do!
My body and soul are on a Lisa conspiracy!!
Thank GOD for the Mary Ann’s of this world (smile.)  That’s when the hurricane sharing hit my facebook.  Hmmmmmm….. I will lay down my bitch stick and pick up the incredible understanding swirling around my bulging head.  My consciousness is expanding, stretching… did I mention HURTING my head lol.
As I attempted yet another connection, the vague (and I do mean vague) image of a treasure chest filled with gems was wayyyyyyy off in the distance and gone as quickly as it came in.
Hmmmmmmmm….!
After I hung up with him, I suddenly remembered the crystals of light happening just before the hail storm… there is a massive connection happening.  As I continued to connect (and reschedule) everyone on my agenda, I realized that the bulging pain in my head was circulating around and around until I made the connection with whomever was on my agenda, and the bulging pain became stationary in a different place for each person.  It took me a while to figure all this out, but I was feeling their firing within my own firing.  A true E-mergence of consciousness, all expanded (ing) from the connection (s) together.
In between connections, I could feel what I can only call thick fluid running from my neck down my spine.  I swear someone poured honey down my core, at least that didn’t hurt, just was/is weird feeling.
The density within our consciousness is truly expanding, firing like hail storms and lightning… bringing us into the expanded Knowing.
My body has always been a great communicator of what is happening right now thru the pain body, that which makes me pay deep inner attention.  Whatever help I asked for last evening… happened.  My knee is fine, it’s the rest of me that went to hell… lol.  If ya gotta go thru hell to get to heaven, I anticipate waking up in heaven tomorrow!! lol
I really now fully understand the partial lyrics I heard the other day “it’s like thunder and lightning… the way you love me is frightening” emphasis on the frightening part.  Love never hurt so good… it could feel frightening, but the heart knows its good.
I so love this crazy body, my blessed soul and the treasure chest of love called YOU.
(((HUGZ)))) filled with radiant light and expansion to ALL!!!
Lisa Gawlas   www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html
P.S.  The June schedule for the Soul Gym is up at: www.oursoulgym.com  We have changed the days of connection to Mon., Wed. and Fridays.  I love you all soul much!!  <3  For all gym members for May, you should be able to access all the session via the dropbox link I sent to you, if you can’t, please let me know so I can send you the link to Mays archives.  What a month is was!!!
http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com/2014/05/24/the-great-expansion-of-consciousness-underway-ouchies/

Thanks to: http://higherdensity.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum