Latest topics
» POOPness for MAY 29: A PLACE TO CALL HOME - OH POOR ME SEND ME MONEY SUCKERS
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United Nations Launches Website Promoting ‘New World Order’ Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is there evidence that blood types and personality traits are connected?
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 5:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Feds GDPNow Plummets To -51.2%, 47% Small Businesses Expect To Close Permanently, Spending Collapse
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 5:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Women Gets Her Contact Tracer Certificates and Tells All
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 5:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WHAT TheirMEDIA WILL NOT TELL YOU the PLAN Unrolls on Schedule
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 5:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Proxima b is more Earth-like than we thought
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Live: SpaceX Crew Dragon launch 2nd attempt
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Catching up on oceans, rivers and research during COVID-19
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS/Go Army
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 2:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 2:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» #QTard Drama Theater - Escape plus MORE
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Was Wuhan Lab Locked Down When Outbreak Began?
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Kendrick: I’ve Signed Death Certificates During Covid-19. Here’s Why You Can’t Trust Any of the Statistics on the Number of Victims
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA cuts live feed after showing alleged Black Knight Satellite
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» RIOTS - someone is supplying rioters with pallet loads of bricks can you guess (((who?))) plus MORE
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Principlies of Propaganda by Goebbels
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyToday at 8:22 am by nairatmya@hushmail.com

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 5:03 pm by Carl Spackler

» Former Minnesota Police Officer Derek Chauvin Arrested in Death of George Floyd!!! FINALLY!!!!
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious UFO Captured Before Disappearing over Lima (Peru) plus MORE
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 4:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014

UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014

September 22, 2014
UFO’s lining up again along The Las Vegas Strip similar to ‘Phoenix Lights’ – Sep 19, 2014 Ufo-las-vegas
Multiple UFO’s captured over a long section of the Las Vegas Strip on September 19, 2014.
It seems that Las Vegas has turned into a UFO hotspot.
According to Steven Barone from Las Vegas UFO Hunter “They have all come from my backyard which overlooks Las Vegas and much of the northern part of the valley.”

“There is no good explanation for the frequency of the sightings here in Las Vegas especially for the past five weeks.”
“I contacted a local TV station but they refused to walk outside and look up to see orbs all over the northern and northwestern sky. Even I contacted the Regional Director for MUFON about the frequency of the sightings, but he told me that this shouldn’t be happening because I’m not supposed to be having multiple UFO and Orb sightings within a four month period!”

Other UFO videos:
UFO News: Newly Discovered Lake On Mars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnUV…
UFO Sightings Of 2014 (September) Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtNwc…

https://twitter.com/Mister_UFO

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum