OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– 20th Oct 2014.

October 20, 2014
  ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 Rv-gcr-diwali-dhamaka1
Well am Waiting in line for this Event.. This shld be a Diwali Dhamaka.. What say!!…..All the pieces of this overall GCR Confusing-puzzle are Perfectly aligned for the Trigger,  RV/GCR trigger is ON… It’s TIME :-)
~ Galactic human ~
RV/GCR: the admiral goes in before general 64 group starts this is called the tiers but what we are witnessing is the projects and the humanitarians have started paying out and the whales big trillion dollar deal between private legitimate whales the parsons funds have been paid the farmers have started paying out today thats the big news from today is the farmers stated paying out the cmkx started paying out so their is money moving we need to see the admiral go in to really understand that the public would be next I think we are witnessing history but can’t see it from where we sit I believe the historical bonds will be paid out when the admiral goes in then the platforms will begin and trickle down to the PUBLIC………….I hope that helps….
STAY THERE THE HINT HINT: IS FROM THE POST BY LINNEA SHE STATES HER FRIEND SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ARRESTS AT THE END OF THE WEEK AS ALWAYS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THE ARRESTS WOULD START ABOUT FIVE DAYS AFTER THE RV/GCR SO YOU DO THE MATH…UNDERSTAND THAT WE SAW OVER ONE TRILLION DOLLARS GET PAID OUT ON HUMANITARIANS PROJECTS THE OTHER DAY ALSO WE SEEN A PRIVATE TRANSACTION PRIOR TO THE REVALUATION OPERATED OUT OF THE TRREASURY FOR $7.00 ON TRILLIONS PAY OUT AND 46 FAILING COUNTRIES TOOK LOANS AGAINST THEIR RESERVES AT $6.00 PER DINAR.…i COULD KEEP GOING BUT i SHOULDN’T HAVE TOO WITH YOU.THE FARMERS NEARLY 100 ARE PAYING NOW SO WHO IS NEXT…NOT YOU NOT ME OR YES YOU YES ME?
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 Zap-logo
ZAP SAYS:
HI ALL
THIS COMING WEEK IS TO SEE THE BEGINNING OF MANY VISIBLE CHANGES THAT HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME IN COMING. I CAN NOT SAY MUCH TO THESE AS THE SENSITIVITIES ARE SUCH THAT NOTHING MUCH CAN BE SAID. BUT ALL IS WELL.
THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN SUGGEST IS THAT WE ALL HOLD THE FREQUENCY OF LOVE AT THE FOREFRONT, AND KEEP THIS ENERGY FLOWING OUT TO EVERYTHING WE DO. DESPAIR AND NEGATIVE CRAP ONLY SERVE TO FEED THE OTHER SIDE.
I AM CONCENTRATING ON FULFILLING THE PRELIMINARY MECHANICS OF THE PROJECT SIDE, AND GOING THROUGH MANY BUSINESS PLANS AND SUMMARIES SEEING HOW THEY FIT INTO THE OVERALL MATRIX OF FUNDINGS THAT ARE INEVITABLE.
THE TIMING IS HARD TO PINPOINT AS THE GLOBAL CHANGES ARE SO UP AND DOWN THESE DAYS, AND SCHEDULES CONSTANTLY KEEP SHIFTING. THE RELEASES ARE STILL COMING, BUT I DARE NOT SPECULATE EVEN WHEN THESE WILL BE HERE. FIVE MINUTES, FIVE DAYS OR FIVE WEEKS…I DO NOT KNOW PRECISELY, JUST THAT THEY WILL COME.
THE DINAR PAYOUTS ARE TO BEGIN IN THE NEXT WEEK I WAS TOLD (PRIVATE SIDE). HISTORIC BONDS STILL NOT IN THE OFFICIAL TIME, WITH ONLY A FEW PAYMENTS ON THE PRIVATE SIDE AS WELL. SLOW START.
IN OTHER NEWS, A FEW THINGS.
For more Chk :  POOFness for OCT 19: “Stairway”
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 Imminent-mass-arrests-of-10000-global-cabal-members
Debbie-Lane:Boskofsky : I was told yesterday by a good friend, who has been working with the International Courts that there will be more arrests by the end of the week. People need to know there will be groups of military completing these tasks . Just stay out of there way, do not be afraid, arrests of the fraudsters need to be done. There were a group of military at a park in Fort Lauderdale yesterday….
Also that we should NOT exchange all our currency at once as the banks (cabal) have been ordered to pay or go to jail. They will be sweeping everyone’s account to try to come up with enough money. Just cash out one or whatever you decide you need bills, home, vehicle, business development, gifts, donations ,stock up on living essentials, tickets ,gold,silver, Have your list for cashier checks ready for the banker. We are are being blessed and I believe we will all be under our Heavenly Father’s protection.
Blessings to this whole S3A family, our time of prosperity is upon us. Much love and prayers for each and everyone of you. I had been struggling with this knowledge for 24 hours and prayed if I should share… It needs to be out there, so I do not have any where you can check this out,please accept it as ” just in case”..
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 Millionday
10-19-14 Millionday: YES THEY APPROVED THE BUDGET. THEY WILL START DISTRIBUTION OF THE DINAR AND ALSO ACTIVATE ALL LAWS FOR MARKET ECONOMY.
RIGHT NOW THEY ARE WORKING ON THE ISX TO ENTER IT TO THE X-STREAM OF THENASDAQ OMX PLATFORM — NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE PLATFORM. REMEMBER THAT CBI WOULD NOT RELEASE ANY FUNDS WITHOUT A BUDGET.
I AM IN SHOCK THAT WE HAVE THE MINISTERS – WHOOOPOW.
CBI SAID WITH OR WITHOUT A BUDGET THEY WOULD MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ECONOMIC REFORM AND ALL IT ENTAILS.
THE THING IS THAT IRAQ HAS PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR FUNDS AND THE CONTRACTS.
 ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014 Exogen
Posted by EXOGEN on October 19, 2014
Vinman:
Barzani in agreement with oil and gas sharing HCL law….that’s all folks!
The goal has been made. It’s minute by minute now!
EXOGEN:
That’s All Folks!
G T:
Sunday Morning Clues
HCL Agreement (that’ been Agreed to FOR WEEKS) is FINALLY PUBLIC
GOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!
Were on a MINUTE BY MINUTE…..BY MINUTE WATCH (Public Release)
Checklist is ABOUT Complete!!!
Everything’s ON TRACK
We’re AT THE FINISH LiNE (having a GOOD STIFF Drink……No UMBRELLA DRINKS HERE)!!!
Lucy > G T:
What’s the final check on checklist???
R.V. / GCR > Lucy:
Forex live rate showing up……then you can bank on it….this is going to be good see you all at 6 pm eastern to see if we have market moves without binoculars
iPeteUnot:
Awake in 3D  10-18-14 MY LADIES: SO HERE WE GO THE USA IS HAPPY AND THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE SENDS CONGRATULATIONS. I TEAM SAYS WE NEED TO DIG IF WE DO NOT SEE SOMETHING TOMORROW…I SURE HOPE WE WON’T NEED A BACK HOE…LOL.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Awake in 3D > iPeteUnot:
Thanks! So USA wanted to see a stable, functioning GOI (Mt. Goat was right??? – say it ain’t so! Lol). And this satisfied the sociopaths as well?
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
R.V/GCR:
I am looking for Santa from Exo on TUESDAY MORNING…..Timber

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

No Evidence wrote:
Forex live rate showing up……then you can bank on it….this is going to be good see you all at 6 pm eastern to see if we have market moves without binoculars

No it is not, please prove me wrong and provide any evidence of this

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum