OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A POST FROM A READER –WHAT IS HAPPENING LATELY?

Posted on November 18, 2014 by Ines
 One of my readers allowed me to post this, I think it’s great information and sharing is what this is all about. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
http://www.reconnections.net/trans_portals1.htm
I sent the above link to a page / part 1 of a channeled message from 2001
I found it/ was guided to read it this morning, and note again how clearly written the channeled messages were then. Untainted.
I wrote you a very, very long message this morning about what’s currently occurring in the unfolding energy processes/ my experiences lately and a bit of my history of  experiences.
Including my inter dimensional experiences.
 Which, on sending, disappeared up the arse of the interweb connection……..
I was thinking double bollocks….then I turned it into a positive because I knew it was better to begin with a thread of my thoughts / my perspective, instead of one big long message.
Even though that lost message just seemed to flow out of me easily for a change, because the past 2 months I’ve found writing impossible.
Firstly, I thought about all those earlier channeled messages being clearer/ less tainted, to what the channel network has become, and how that supports the  latest stage in the ever unfolding
‘current fall out ‘ coming through/ exposed and on public display right now in the ‘ light working community’ and just exactly why / or what that is.
We are always witnessing the next phase in the Ascension process of humanity, the new age community is not exempt, is it.
( Currently Stankov is writing his take on it/ about the second wave)
What we see/ feel/ experience in/ from the light working community is just that.
Obviously it’s more intricate than saying ‘ just that’ but the unfolding full process is very well documented on his site in date order since August/ September 2011. Those were the times when a vast wave swept through the first wave and brought them energetically together ‘  online’ right at the same point. ( my experience was between Autumn equinox 2010 to March 2011 awakening then intense wave after wave of forerunner working together)
One could call that the first wave, it certainly felt that way with me.
 I’ve been clairvoyant/ sentient/ audient since birth and my chakra work began in 1997.
The Forerunners for/of Gaias Ascension, have been discussing the very real lack towards understanding of/ or the mis guidance/ lack of use of the energy structure/ potentials coming through Gaia and it’s inhabitants, by the  majority of/in the ‘light working community ‘.
That became a community, because the people put themselves into it. No one forced them into starting up their websites and undertaking their roles of
‘ gifting knowledge to the world out there’. They should know their own inner guidance, to listen to it and not get caught up in that LW community?
Many totally mistook the work they’ve been doing out there, as contributing to Gaia ascension, and the evolution of humanity collective consciousness. Contributing or building the
 Coming together as unity consciousness?
There’s a ‘ need’ in most humans to use
Word’s, word’s and even more word’s to describe and dissect what was meant to be a very natural process, that has been tainted and ‘fought’ at turn by many, in that new age community, not saying many aren’t a very noble people, or feeling as if it’s a duty by a lot of good people to all contribute to making everything about being very busy ‘out there’ on the inter web/ creating frames in 4D, and on instructing each other about how all what’s happening/ happened, how it went and how it is going to go.
I know I grew very tired of that process long ago.
Also I know it served / serves a purpose, for those at that part of the process.
But there is no denying that those people got stuck at that level, and now it’s those same people who have more work to do, right NOW.
 What we are seeing are those in that second wave being opened up to the next levels
( Stankov has written much on the LBP and it’s physical experiences)
Most of the people in the second wave are in the light working/ New age community.
That’s happening in a very public way for some, by being exposed as frauds or fake channels.
Others will be finally being the information reveal by that implosion to the other’s
 Then there will be those who literally implode about/ over all they’ve written/ shared with others.
My information/ knowingness told me at the autumn equinox this was happening over next 3 months, and it’s showing itself in expert fashion.
So from my perspective I have to grin when I see signs of it in posts or comments on the various blogs.
I don’t follow many, don’t have to cos the new age community love to call each other out.
At least I know they are growing in frequency expansion, at long last.
That’s why I pleasantly enjoyed reading that message from 2001 ( there is also a part 2), because it is more simple and direct, heart knowing, without the ‘ mind blowing ‘ need by the receiver/ those sharing its knowledge, to obsess over the ownership of a term/or written description about the unfolding energetic process of our planet and human the species,
 The indigenous people had no problem calling it ALL part of the cosmic play.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum