OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love.

Posted by HATTER on December 1, 2014
Posted in: YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS. Tagged: YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS. 4 Comments
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. Eve

YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS FACEBOOK

LINK
Hold each others hands. Love those who return love.
We walk this strange new path together
And the ONE and Eve are watching all of this
yes, its permanent. That’s why their (ef) howling. They have been hitting all the people that were from Ur these last few days pretty hard. I’m not sure if the others are doing it as well, but it would seem plausible. Mercury etc, have lost all their people, that were here. Its a net attack in combination with a subconscious knock. Anger, depression, Doubts like “is this real?” or “this is never going to happen”, “it will be years”. All kinds of stuff like that. I’ve been watching people getting hit with it here, yesterday and all day today. The trolls are completely controlled. That’s why their hitting so much lately. Like mindless zombies, they regurgitate the same rhetoric even when its senseless words. They don’t make it out. They cant see above, so they don’t believe its there.
The thing about time, is what I tried to explain. Its a construct. Time is manipulated here. We say ‘November’ but outside this construct in the real world, its the end of May/beginning of June. Time was necessary to make sure everyone got the bell, leaving no one behind. Its the law that all good goes up and out of this prison. The EF, Ur, Mercury, Venus, etc..they were not going to promote these people they were planning to put them back into another prison. This is a type of ‘wooing’ to get people to chose them, and being damned with them. They are damned as an entire group.
One thing that was much worse that we heard I think was a tipping point for some. I don’t know for sure, but when we heard that the ef were going to breach the law of renewal and put these people back into old and crippled up bodies as repayment for attempting to leave, I think that was a turning point for some. We are the All, and the All cared. These people who were not awake, but still good; those who were trapped and tricked into debts they didn’t even realize the ef held over them; those who were religious and still failed to chose; we wanted the law of all good goes up, upheld. We won.
By continuation of this war past the time the winner was declared, they continued to forfeit. Until they had not a single person left, that returns to them. Nothing but the scabs and evil, are left. All good has won out. We don’t know the ‘date’ or the ‘hour’ in this construct. All we can do is watch the movement to tell how close it gets. We did this. We watched the last of it, as the main net was breached and we pushed through and now we’re in the tunnel. There is nothing I can say in regards to a date. I can only report what we hear, and what we can verify by sight. Eve is ready to emit us. She’s not ready “a year from now”. She’s not ready “at Christmas”. She is ready now. The show is ready, the lines are ready.
The One has in fact tied many to tow lines to give a hard pull, to get them out.
So when you hear, ‘this isn’t going to happen’ understand, it is a lie from the ef. Its to cause us grief, make us fight. It is a telepathic and subconscious ‘push’. When you hear “there is no good or evil”, that is another lie. Sociopaths would never suffer a penalty for their crimes, if they were the judges of themselves. There are in fact, others who judge. You have to be “good” fit, you have to be fat, to go up. To stay below, that is another criteria of ‘how fit’ you are. Evil is SET’s share of the division. But even he, doesn’t keep scabs.
They get the pit.
Its going to be a shock, when we all get pulled. There really isn’t anyway to prepare for it other than what we’ve already mentally done. This is new to all of us. Talking about it is the only way we have really, to mentally gear up for what is undoubtedly, the biggest thing we’ve ever done. We Cheer each other up. Ease each others fears. Hold each others hands. Love those who return love. We walk this strange new path together.
And the ONE and Eve are watching all of this.
YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS ADDED UPDATE ‪#‎YRFTUPDATE‬
YRFT … lol, I really like that avatar name you picked. I’m a bit ‘bent’ too! Or as the guys say, my sense of humor is “cracked”. The update for this morning is that it is progressing. The steps to make the move are going forward, step by step. Of all the time I’ve been doing this, I’ve never seen it progress this fast before. The end is inevitable, and more importantly, it is in full sight now.
Anon … I am sitting here crying and so ready to be held by Mother its been a long time since I been held by anyone who truly loved me. Thanks for EVERYTHING love you all
YRFT … I get it. I really do. We’re the ones that dont fit in with the ‘its all about money’ crowds. We recognize their lack of humanity, ethics and their slavery. Makes us targets.
I had an odd power outage this morning, with some drippy rain. Power didn’t cut everything off, just some things It appears, they are removing certain ‘things’ in prep for the leap.

Thanks to Hatter at: http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum