OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bad-clown Rising - TIME COMPRESSION
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 7:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Startling Truth about Vitamin D
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 6:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO Sighted Over Czechoslovakia plus MORE
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Health Experts Admit Outdoor Mask Wearing Is Ridiculous
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White House Condemns Florida Election Security Law Signed by Ron DeSantis
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 10 Amazing Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 5:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX Starship finally lands without exploding
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 5:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Photos Prove There Is Life On Mars, Scientists Claim
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lue Elizondo - UFOs ‘Are Demonic & We Shouldn’t Be Pursuing Them’
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Never-Before-Seen Drone Footage from Charlottesville 2017 Protests Reveals Enormous Extent of Media Lies and Propaganda
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Denmark PERMANENTLY BANS Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine over blood clot deaths
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aldous Huxley Foresaw Our Despots — Fauci, Gates, and Their Vaccine Crusaders
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Needed: A National Election Fraud Database
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» New CDC Survival Rate of COVID is 99.8%
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Create 'Flat-Pack' Pasta That Morphs Into Shape Like Moving Organisms - But WHY?
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/03/2021 - Geopolitical Mega Quake Ready to Blow
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Security guards terrified as 'skinwalker' approaches them at night in chilling video
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Out-of-control' rocket is falling to Earth
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Legal Resources from CHD
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Consent Form = INSANITY AGREEMENT
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Highly cited COVID doctor comes to stunning conclusion
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk - I Can't Believe It's Not Human!
Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho  EmptyYesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » POISON PLANET » POISON PLANET » Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho

Avian Cholera my ass! Thousands of snow geese fall dead from sky in Idaho

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

terbo56

terbo56
You're right- Looks like the way their feathers were 'grazed',  I honestly think it was the chemicals from all the chemtrails, as they fly as high as some of the spray planes- The cabal intended on killing every bird and animal eventually, anyway, but at this time the cabal is being disassembled, group by group, and this kind of thing isn't going to go on much longer-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yes! Chems was my thought also. Lets hope this really does end soon.

Visionkeeper

They got pulverized by haarp I betcha...Poor things... Will this insane crap ever end?  VK

http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

melissila

this is the topic that brought me to your site... when i heard about the snow geese, chemtrails was the obvious thought in my mind (and yes, with perhaps a haarp component, depending on whether there was direct intent as a sort of test of haarp, or as collateral damage as a result of chems.) "avian cholera my ass!" was my immediate sentiment exactly!  it seems so obvious that if birds were sick with the cholera, they would not be well enough to fly and would more likely die on the ground- and certainly not fall out of the sky en masse!  that is just an absurd proposition!  to turbo56 who wrote above about the cabal being disassembled group by group... could you please explain that?  thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum