OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle

• Empowerment
  • Health

by Elle - Jun 5, 2015
1 17

Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle Zdghdjgf

by DailyNutritionNews
You have probably never thought that a daily use of ice cubes can help your body heal and recharge and make you a bit younger and energetic. It can happen if you put an ice cube at the point where your head and neck are connected. This technique is closely related to Chinese acupuncture and according to it, the point where you have to place the ice cube is called Feng Fu, which translates to “wind mansion”.
Just hold the cube for 20 minutes on the Feng Fu point. Naturally, at first you will begin to feel freezing, but after thirty or forty seconds you will feel warmth.
By doing this every day you will begin to feel euphoria. This is because the ice cube will cause endorphins to be released into your blood. But, there are many more benefits from using this technique.
For example:

•  Sleep improvement;
  •  Better digestion;
  •  No more frequent colds;
  •  Less joint pain, toothaches and headaches;
  •  Breathing improvement and better cardiovascular system;
  •  No more degenerative spine changes and management of neurological disorders;
  •  Help with sexually transmitted and gastrointestinal infections;
  •  No thyroid gland disorders;
  •  No hypotension, hypertension and arthritis;
  •  No asthma;
  •  Help with malnutrition or obesity;
  •  No Cellulite;
  •  Better menstruation and help with impotence, infertility, endocrine glands and frigidity;
  •  No insomnia, chronic fatigue, depression, stress and management of psycho-emotional disorders;

This method helps the body to return its balance, so technically it is not a cure, but a rejuvenation method. Simply put, your body gets higher on life.
However, the method may show contraindications in cases of schizophrenia, epilepsy, pacemakers, and during pregnancy.
+++
ZenGardner.com

Thanks to: http://www.zengardner.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

whoa that's cool!!

MartyM

MartyM

OK, so who is or has used this, that can elaborate on any results? I mean where did this come from? Since the Chinese have been using accupuncture, accupressure and other methods for thousands of years and widely practiced and available, they don't likely need to use the Ice thing. Just curious who or what practice uses this and if anyone here has any experience with it or knows anyone who has?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I put ice on my neck when I overheat from when I power cut the lawn. I don't think that counts though. LOL

MartyM

MartyM

Hahahahahaha, my bad, When I first read your post, I read "I put ice on my neck when I overheat from"...  and then my mind wandered a bit before I read the rest. Somehow cutting the grass wasn't what I was thinking...  too funny.   Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle 304767837   shy

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha well I think back in the day I might have had to ice down from other activities too. Though the memory fades! LOL

MartyM

MartyM

Ahhhhh come on now, some memories never fade. They may take a little longer to recall, but they're still there. And I highly doubt that your anywhere near old enough to be having issues with fading memories (aside from being too busy creating new ones).   Put An Ice Cube On This Point Of Your Neck And Witness The Miracle 2738094633

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum