OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "DOONT" — A Bad Lip Reading of Dune
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Severe Reactions’ to Covid Vaccines are Far More Common Than Official Data Show: Here is the Stunning New Evidence
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lethal Injection; Frontline E.R. Doctor Gives Chilling Account of Unusual Vaccine-Induced Illness
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyToday at 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Houston Health Department Knocks On Random Doors…Asks Residents To Give Blood Samples For COVID Antibody Study
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Employee Stole 12,000 Files Including COVID-19 Vaccine Secrets, Lawsuit Claims
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 11-22-21… “Western world revolts against Satanic ruling class”
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Filipino Basketball Star Roider Cabrera Suffers Cardiac Arrest and Collapses on Court During Tournament
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Italy Bans Unvaccinated From Cinemas, Restaurants, and Sports Events
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» New York ER Closes As Employees Refuse To Comply With Vaccine Mandate
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAY
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Origins of the New World Order
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» California County Orders Residents to Wear Masks Inside Homes
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Veritas Just Won A Small Victory Over The New York Times
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Citizens Rage Across Europe Over Vaccine Mandates
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top ICU Doctor Suspended After Suing Hospital for Banning Life-Saving COVID Treatments
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The Truth is Getting Around” says Doctors4covidethics
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» After Another Soccer Player Collapses on the Field, Former Pro and Sky News Sports Announcer Calls for Investigation
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Felony Crimes End Pharma Immunity: U.S. Criminal Conspiracy Strikes Root of Covid Nightmare
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon announces new UFO investigation unit
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mix Rosemary With Cloves ~ The Secret Nobody Will Never Tell You ~ Thank Me Later
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Panic in Austria after Police and Army rebel against Govt Repression
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» 10 Most Efficient Solar Panels of 2022
POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:07 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"

POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for AUG 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 21:41:45 -0400

HI ALL

THERE IS REALLY NOT MUCH NEWS TODAY. AND DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF BEN FULFORD IS OK? I GOT A MESSAGE OF CONCERN THAT HE WAS “UNAVAILABLE”.

THE HISTORIC ASSET COMPENSATION PROCESS IS WELL UNDERWAY, WITH AUTHENTICATIONS BEING DONE. THERE ARE A LOT OF FAKE STUFF, AND THIS IS BEGINNING TO BE VERY CLEAR. MANY ASSET HOLDERS ARE CRYING BECAUSE THE ASSETS THEY HELD FOR SO MANY YEARS HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE. FORTUNATELY, THE PEOPLE BEHIND HAVE DECIDED THAT EVEN THESE PEOPLE WILL HAVE A LITTLE BIT GIVEN TO THEM JUST TO GET THIS STUFF OFF THE GLOBAL MARKET. GOOD FORESIGHT.

IN CURRENCY NEWS, THERE IS NOT MUCH THERE EITHER. BUT, THE CURRENCY (DINAR ETC) WILL BE DONE NOW. I GUESS THE BLOGS WOULD HAVE MORE INFORMATION ( REAL AND OTHERWISE) THAT WOULD OFFER A GLIMPSE INTO REALITY (ONE HOPES). OTHERWISE OUR FAMOUS DIAL A RUMOR LINES ARE STILL WORKING.

THE PROJECT SIDE IS STILL SCHEDULED FOR THIS MONTH START DATE. ALL FINGERS POINTING AT MONEY SAY THE SAME THING.

SO THAT IS THE LANDSCAPE AS OF TODAY. ALL STEADY.

I WILL BE OFF FOR A BIT AS SOME MEDICAL ISSUES HAVE CROPPED UP AND I WILL BE AWAY FOR A WHILE. I WILL DO SUNDAY REGARDLESS AND REPORT ON EVENTS.

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WANTING TO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR OUR HUMANITY. THESE ARE EXCITING TIMES, AND MAJOR PARADIGM SHIFTS ARE OCCURRING EVERYDAY IT SEEMS. MAY ANGELS ABOUND IN YOUR LIFE, BOTH HUMAN AND NOT. SNUFFLES SAYS HI. GOD BLESS.

IN RELIABLE GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
August 19, 2015

2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue...

Love and Kisses,

'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan, ZAP and Staff

=====

--hobie